Chapter 177

"Okay, Mr. Ji." The butler nodded and immediately arranged the work.

Lin Luo went to another room, and before he could get closer, he heard a dog barking.

The bun was locked in a cage and could not get out, so he could only use his paws around the ground, biting his tail and shouting at the door.

After seeing Lin Luo, he cried out even more, sounding like he was crying.

Lin Luo stepped forward and opened the cage, and the bun pounced on his arms and licked the saliva on his face.

Lin Luo sat directly on the ground, holding the buns, stretching out his hand to smooth his hair, and waiting for the buns to calm down before he got up and took out dog food from the cabinet to feed the buns.

Ji Shiqian came in with the meal, just in time to see Lin Luo sitting on the ground, leaning his head on the body of the bun and watching the bun eat dog food.

"Luo Luo, after eating, don't get hungry and have a stomach problem."

Ji Shiqian walked in and put the food on the table, saw that Lin Luo did not move, and walked towards Lin Luo with the bowl, and smelled a dog smell before he got close.

Maybe I haven't bathed the buns for too long, and the stench is a little dazzling.

Ji Shiqian has a cleanliness fetish, does not like to have pets, and even less likes to raise furry. But Lin Luo likes it, and the buns have been following him, and it can't be said that if you don't raise it, you won't raise it, but if you raise it, you will get used to it.

The bun stopped moving, looked at the bowl in Ji Shiqian's hand, thought it was for it to eat, and was so hungry that it flowed all over the place.

"It's not for you to eat, see what to see."

Bun seemed to understand, barked twice, stuck out his tongue and licked his mouth, turned back and continued to eat his dog food.

Ji Shiqian scooped a spoonful and put it on Lin Luo's mouth, a little nervous.

Seeing Lin Luo open his mouth and eat, the big stone hanging in his heart suddenly relaxed, and what he was most worried about was Lin Luo's hunger strike, regardless of his body.

A bowl of rice was quickly fed, and Ji Shiqian asked Lin Luo: "Is it delicious?" Do you want to eat a little?

Lin Luo shook his head and refused.

He couldn't feel the taste of the food and ate as if he didn't starve to death.

After eating, Lin Luo held the bun and touched it for a while, while Ji Shiqian went out with the bowl.

He knew Lin Luo's mood at the moment, so he would leave him more time and space, only hoping that he would slowly adjust over, and also hoped that they could soon be as loving as before.

There was only one person and one dog left in the room, and Lin Luo remembered the picture of Bun and An An when he looked at the bun.

His eyes suddenly turned red, "Bun, An An is gone, he can't play with you in the future, and you can't watch him grow up." Bun raised his head and licked Lin Luo's face, as if to comfort him.

Lin Luo smiled lonely, not expecting that one day he would be reduced to a dog to comfort himself.

Lin Luo held the dog and sat on the ground, and I don't know how long he sat there, until the bun fell asleep on the ground, he got up and came to the master bedroom.

The bedroom door is open, and the light inside is also on, and at this time Ji Shiqian in the bedroom is sitting on the sofa with a computer to type, after hearing the movement at the door, he raised his eyes and glanced at the direction of the door, and after seeing the thin figure, he quickly lowered his head and pretended not to see the keyboard tapped.

Lin Luo walked into the bedroom after standing at the door for two minutes, he walked to the wardrobe and found a set of pajamas, and then went to the bathroom to take a brief shower, when he came out, he still couldn't see too many expressions on his face, even his eyes were faint.

He did not take the initiative to take care of Ji Shiqian on the sofa, but walked to the side of the bed, lifted the quilt, and then lay on the side of the bed and slowly closed his eyes.

Lin Luo just lay down like this, looking like he was asleep, but he didn't fall asleep.

There was a faint sound of footsteps by the bed, and Ji Shiqian pursed his lips and saw Lin Luo lying on the bed.

He walked to the side of the bed, pulled the quilt up, carefully covered Lin Luo's body, and then slowly bent down and dropped an extremely light kiss on his forehead.

He just stood by the bed and looked at him for a long time.

The light in the room was very soft, shining on him, and there was an inexplicable sense of loneliness.

After a while, he lifted the quilt on the other side, and then lay down, lying next to Lin Luo.

Lin Luo had been sleeping for so long, but he couldn't feel the temperature emanating from his body.