Chapter 147

An An tilted his head and looked at Lin Luo, kicked his calf and opened his mouth and babbled twice, the month-old child didn't understand anything, and he couldn't see how sad his father was.

Lin Luo touched An An's mouth and wiped the saliva from his mouth.

......

After a while, footsteps came from behind.

"Luo Luo, this is my mother." The voice arrives before the person arrives.

Lin Luo felt a burning gaze staring at him, and he reluctantly raised his head, first seeing Lu Yixuan and then a woman behind him.

The first time Lin Luo saw Lu Yixuan's mother, he didn't expect it to be in this situation.

He imagined that Lu Yixuan's mother should be as young and beautiful as He Yuanshu, but he didn't expect the other party to be so old.

Mother Lu looked a little cramped and uneasy, not as arrogant and domineering as He Yuanshu.

"You are Lin Luo." Mother Lu first glanced at Lin Luo, and then looked at the child in his arms without a trace, her eyes gentle.

Seeing that Lin Luo was silent, Lu Yixuan frowned: "Luo Luo." Mother Lu covered her heart, coughed a few times, her face became more and more pale, and she patted Lu Yixuan's hand.

"Let me talk to him alone." She could see that Lin Luo hated Lu Yixuan and even rejected her.

Lu Yixuan turned around and went downstairs to leave, leaving only Lin Luo and Lu's mother in the room.

Lu's mother did not dare to approach Lin Luo because she had lung cancer, and she walked to a position about three meters away from Lin Luo and bent down towards Lin Luo: "Mr. Lin, I'm sorry."

Lin Luo's body froze, and after a long time, he whispered: "What are you sorry for me?"

Mother Lu trembled with a hoarse voice, "It was I who didn't teach Lu Yixuan well that made you suffer so much and suffered so many crimes."

Lin Luo's expression was still very cold, "What you want to say to me should not be a simple word of sorry."

Mother Lu straightened up and said a little embarrassed: "I know it's impossible for you to forgive our family, but I still want to beg you to give Yi Xuan a chance."

Lin Luo was stunned for a moment, and then smiled: "Chance?

Mother Lu nodded and stepped forward two steps: "Mr. Lin, Yi Xuan was blinded by hatred because of the grudges of the previous generation, so he made a big mistake, in fact, he is not bad in his heart."

"After divorcing you, he regretted it very much, regretting the mistake he made in the first place, ruining your family and killing you, and causing you to lose your child."

After Lin Luo listened, she couldn't help but sneer, it was not she who dared to suffer all this, so she would feel that Lu Yixuan's heart was not bad.

"Since you know all this, then you should be more clear that he doesn't like me, I divorced him because he used me to exchange Ye Mingchu, besides..." The corners of Lin Luo's mouth rose, and his eyes were indispensable with mockery, "After we divorced, didn't he marry Ye Mingchu?" So where did he regret it? 

"It was me who asked him to marry Ye Mingchu." Mother Lu seemed very sad, her eyes were a little red, and she looked at Lin Luo as if she was about to cry.

"I had lung cancer and couldn't be saved, I wanted to see him start a family with my own eyes before I died, he was reluctant at first, he said that he wanted to be with you, he wanted to remarry you, I didn't promise, threatened him with death, and he had to agree to marry Ye Mingchu."