Chapter 124

Ye Mingchu never thought that Lu Yixuan would be so cruel to him, and let people arrange for him to leave the country when he was still lying on the bed and couldn't move.

Lu Yixuan's assistant told him: "Mr. Ye, President Lu told you that you must leave within today. When Ye Mingchu heard this, his face changed instantly.

The assistant continued: "If you don't leave, then you can't leave if you want to later."

Ye Mingchu subconsciously clenched his teeth, but he didn't want to involve the wound on his face, which made him gasp in pain.

The whole body was as if the bones had been reorganized, and even the scalp was numb with pain.

All this was Lin Luo and Ji Shiqian.

If it weren't for them, how could he suffer these sins, he finally married Lu Yixuan and got everything he wanted, but the bamboo basket was empty.

Lu Yixuan is really ruthless, and the companionship from childhood to adulthood is not as good as that slut who is neither male nor female.

He couldn't stay here, he had already seen it clearly yesterday, Lu Yixuan hated him to the bone, and had no doubt that if they met again, he would kill him with his own hands.

"I'll go, but with my body, it's hard to even get out of bed, how can I go abroad?"

"Don't worry, President Lu has arranged for someone to send you abroad."

As soon as the assistant finished speaking, a man soon came in.

"The luggage has been packed; Mr. Ye can go."

After the next person finished speaking, he carefully let people push a wheelchair.

It seems respectful, but his eyes are full of mockery.

In just one night, Ye Mingchu had become a joke in the whole city.

It was even uglier than Lin Luo at the beginning.

After his subordinates put the wheelchair in front of him, he stopped moving, wrapped his hands around his chest, and looked at Ye Mingchu as if he was watching a joke.

Ye Mingchu glared at the man fiercely, and with one of his intact hands, he sat up from the bed and moved to the wheelchair, and this series of actions made him sweat coldly.

Ye Mingchu is not worried about life abroad, he has money, and he can cover him for a lifetime.

But he was still unwilling, his heart was empty, and a resentment squeezed in his heart and had nowhere to attack.

At this time, Ye Mingchu did not know that his day was coming to an end.

Not far away, a figure hid in the darkness and saw someone get into the car, and the direction the car was driving was the airport.

He took a picture and sent it out.

"Brother Wu, they have already gone to the direction of the airport."

Xiao Wu released the amplification, and the words inside fell into Ji Shiqian's ears without fail, and he extinguished the half-smoked cigarette in his hand, and the blue pupils jumped slightly.

"Let's go, I'm going to pick up someone." A cold aura suddenly emanated, and the blood in the whole body seemed to be frozen.

Xiao Wu was a little surprised, he didn't expect that the matter was really accurate by Ji Shiqian, which can be described as not bad at all.

Ye Mingchu was intercepted before he arrived at the airport, and the two cars crashed together with a bang.

Ye Mingchu screamed in fright, and the driver frowned and opened the door to go down.

At this time, the car on the opposite side also walked down several tall men.

Ye Mingchu's eyes widened, and he looked at the man walking in front in disbelief.

He had seen that person, and it was him who stood next to Ji Shiqian yesterday.

Ye Mingchu seemed to realize something, and immediately called the driver back, but it was too late, and several people on the opposite side had obviously practiced their hands, and they grabbed people and pressed them to the ground in three or two strokes.

Ye Mingchu watched Xiao Wu turn around and say two words to the car, and a moment later, the car door opened, and Ji Shiqian stepped out from inside.