Chapter 170

A few days later, a piece of news broke on the Internet.

——Ji's president Ji Shiqian's new wife was exposed to privately raising her ex-husband's child.

Ji Shiqian clenched his mobile phone, and his blue eyes suddenly became cold and heavy.

And he clicked on this news and found that it was not just a report, but a news feature, with more than a dozen reports in it, and the headline of each article made him want to kill.

——Lin Luo brought her ex-husband's son to join the Ji family, suspected of competing for the Ji family's property.

——Lin Luo and her ex-husband were obsessed and took the initiative to give them a hug.

One unbearable report after another, every little bit into is the extremely sensational text written by the media for eyeballs, and even accompanied by a lot of photos, in addition to their wedding photos, there are also a lot of life photos, and An An's photos have also been exposed, and even more hateful are the photos of Lin Luo and Lu Yixuan.

It's just unbelievable.

Ji Shiqian's face turned red and white, so angry that his chest was breathless, there is no doubt that Lin Luo has now become the focus, and what is more terrifying is that An An's life history is known by everyone, and there is nothing worse than this.

Lin Luo also saw the news, but his expression was very quiet, and he was a little scary.

Compared to the news, the comments below are more vicious.

Countless people speculated that he and Lu Yixuan still had one leg and stepped on two boats.

Lin Luo closed his eyes slightly, a bitter smile pulled out at the corner of his mouth, he covered his face, and at this moment he could feel a sudden pain coming from his heart.

The news and reports went down quickly, less than ten minutes, but this short ten minutes caused an uproar.

Ji Shiqian decided to go to Lu Yixuan, a beast, to have a good talk.

After arriving at Lu Yixuan's company, he couldn't go in because he didn't have an appointment, so he could only ask the secretary to tell Lu Yixuan.

When the secretary entered the president's office, Lu Yixuan was burying his head in a push document, tired and pressing his temple.

When the secretary pushed the door in, he didn't even lift his head, and asked with a cold face while playing the keyboard: "What happened?" 

Secretary : "Mr. Lu, the front desk said that a Mr. Ji is looking for you, and his attitude is very tough."

Lu Yixuan's expression froze, and he slowly raised his head, he had long expected that Ji Shiqian would come to him, so it was not much surprise.

Lu Yixuan: "Hmm. "Let him in."

The secretary hesitated and hesitated: "Do you want to call a few security guards?"

After all, the other party's face just wanted to hit someone.

"No thanks."

After the secretary went out, Lu Yixuan turned off the computer, then got up and took off his jacket and unbuttoned the neckline.

After a while, there was a knock on the door.

Lu Yixuan shouted and came in.

I saw the secretary open the door and lead in Ji Shiqian, who looked fierce and evil, and then quickly retreated and closed the door to leave.