Chapter 188

In the hospital, An An was hospitalized for six days, and finally got better, and while he was sleeping, Lin Luo quietly left the hospital.

An hour later, he drove home.

The villa was very quiet, almost no sound could be heard, he opened the door, and walked into the hall without seeing a single figure.

Until the dog barked in the pet house, he hurried over, and the room was messed up by buns.

Dog food was sprinkled on the ground, water was everywhere, and the dog cage fell to the ground.

As soon as Bun Zi saw Lin Luo, he wagged his tail and rushed into Lin Luo's arms.

Lin Luo touched the bun and glanced around, the amount of dog food poured was several days at a glance.

Lin Luo took out her mobile phone and called her sister-in-law at home.

The phone was quickly connected, and a puzzled voice came from inside.

"Mr. Lin, is something wrong?"

Lin Luo asked, "Why is there no one at home?"

"Mr. Lin, don't you know?" Her tone was a little surprised.

Lin Luo frowned fiercely, he had been in the hospital for the past few days, and although he had contact with Ji Shiqian in text messages, he didn't know what was happening at home.

Sister-in-law Yue paused and said, "Mr. Ji went out, and then gave us a week off, and he also let us not contact you, I thought you knew."

Lin Luo narrowed his eyes and suddenly froze.

He pursed his white lips, and his chest seemed to suddenly block a breath, and he was uncomfortable.

"He... Did he tell you where to go? "

"...... No.

After hanging up the phone, Lin Luo turned to Ji Shiqian's number again, hesitated, and Lin Luo dialed out.

As soon as the call bell rang, there was a cold artificial voice.

- The number you are calling is on a call, please...

He didn't answer the phone, Lin Luo dialed again, and the same thing happened again.

The mobile phone in his hand "bang-" fell to the ground.

The huge room felt that something was not put in place, it seemed empty, sleeping alone at night, Lin Luo flipped through the text messages on his mobile phone to see if Ji Shiqian had sent him anything.

But to his disappointment, there was nothing.

He thought that Ji Shiqian might be angry because he went to accompany An An and ignored him.

The night breeze outside was whining, and soon lightning and thunder began to rain.

Lin Luo was quite afraid of thunder, and the rumbling thunder seemed to lift his skull.

He lifted the quilt and got out of bed, opened the door after coming to the pet house, and took the bun to sleep in the guest room.

One person and one dog slept on the bed, there was still lightning and thunder outside, but Lin Luo's heart was a lot more relieved, he held the warm bun next to him, and he didn't know what was wrong, he suddenly cried, tears wet the pillow at the corner of his eyes.

An inexplicable sense of loneliness hit his heart, he was nostalgic for the past, there was An An, Qin Yao and Ji Shiqian's days, but now there is nothing, and only this dog is left by his side.