Chapter 22

There was a crackling sound from upstairs again, as if in response to Lu Yixuan's words, Lin Luo's face was stiff, and there were still his clothes in his room, as well as the anti-fetal medicine that Ning Yuan prescribed him.

The fetal pill must not be discovered, Lin Luo was anxious, pushed away Lu Yixuan who was blocking in front of him with one hand, and went straight to the second floor.

The bedroom was messy, and the wedding photo hanging on the wall was thrown on the ground and shattered.

The sound of glass he heard downstairs just now must be the sound of this wedding photo being shattered.

Ye Mingchu was asking people to remove Lin Luo's things, the wound on his forehead had been bandaged with gauze in the hospital, his face looked very haggard, but the spirit emanating from his eyes was full.

He pointed to the next person, while asking them to move his things in and arrange them, and pointed to the wardrobe and asked them to throw away all the clothes inside.

When he heard the sound of footsteps behind him, Ye Mingchu slightly retracted his high-spirited face, and when he saw that the person who came in was Lin Luo, a hint of provocation flashed in his eyes.

He took two steps forward, and his feet stepped on Lin Luo's face in the photo.

The right foot symbolically crushed a few feet, as if stepping on Lin Luo's real face was not a photo.

The heart couldn't help but twitch, Lin Luo thought that he wouldn't care about these things now, but he didn't expect that when he saw the wedding photo that was broken into pieces, his heart would still hurt habitually.

This habit is really bad.

Lin Luo looked away and saw the tightly closed drawer under the desk, where apparently no one had touched yet, and his medicine was placed inside.

Lin Luo walked over and opened the drawer, thinking of taking the medicine in the drawer and leaving, but Ye Mingchu, who didn't want to stand aside, asked him strangely: "Lin Luo, aren't you angry?"

"Why should I be angry?" Lin Luo raised his eyes and glanced at the other party coldly.

"I snatched all your things, so you don't get angry and have no resentment?"

"Something? If you say that Lu Yixuan is a thing, then I don't want it, besides, everything here is not mine, what can you snatch from me?

Ye Mingchu said angrily, "Yixuan is not a thing!"

"Right." Lin Luo's eyes were filled with ridicule, and his tone was mocking, "You're right, Lu Yixuan is indeed not a thing.

Perhaps because of his parents' divorce, or maybe he has been wronged, Lin Luo has a resentment in his heart, and his tone of speech is like a knife, sharp and piercing, blocking the other party speechless.

"You..."

Ye Mingchu's face turned red, pointing at Lin Luo, and only holding out one word for a long time.

Lin Luo looked at Ye Mingchu in front of him, his eyes were full of unscrupulousness, and he was about to turn around and leave this annoying place, but he didn't want to bump into Lu Yixuan who was at the door head-on.

Lu Yixuan narrowed his eyes slightly, looking at Lin Luo's white cheeks, when his eyes met, the light gentleness on his face slowly faded, leaving only a thin coolness that rejected people thousands of miles away.

"You scold me?"

What Lin Luo didn't know was that his last sentence was just heard clearly by Lu Yixuan, Lin Luo didn't want to say anything more to him, took the medicine and wanted to bypass him, but when he passed by him, he was suddenly grabbed by Lu Yixuan's left wrist.

The bone of his left hand was already badly sprained, and now he grabbed it again, as if it was about to be broken.

Lin Luo cried out in pain, "Lu Yixuan, you let go!"