Chapter 82

For a long time, Lin Luo was a worthless, insignificant existence in his heart.

The kite analogy is the best one, as long as you pull the thread in your hand hard, no matter how far he flies, just pull the thread in his hand and he can return to his side.

Lu Yixuan has always been so confident, but he never expected that one day the thread in his hand would be broken, and Lin Luo would leave him.

Lin Luo saw that he didn't make a sound, took the agreement and laughed softly, and turned around: "I'm leaving, the bun will let you go first, if I can come out from Ji Shiqian, I will take him." His heart tightened more and more at these words, as if it was slowly rotten.

There were drivers waiting outside, and after seeing Lin Luo come out, he glanced at Lu Yixuan.

Lu Yixuan turned his head to look at the driver, but did not dare to look back at Lin Luo.

Yes, he didn't dare to look at it and couldn't bear to look at it, he was afraid that if he looked at it, he would be soft-hearted and go to save Lin Luo.

Driver: "President Lu, I'll send Mr. Lin away first." It was raining outside, Lin Luo forgot to bring an umbrella, carefully protected the contract in his clothes, and walked into the rain, his thin figure slowly melted in the sticky rain curtain.

Lu Yixuan stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, the long figure was drawn long by the light, his eyes looked through the dripping rain curtain, watching the emaciated figure gradually disappear, he stood there for a long time, until the cigarette in his hand burned his fingers, he slowly returned to his senses, his eyebrows gathered in the middle and tightened into a Sichuan character.

A moment later, he took out his mobile phone and sent a text message to Ji Shiqian.

"Lin Luo has already sent it over, can you tell me where Ye Mingchu is?" "

Soon the other party texted back.

"Wait until I see Lin Luo, don't worry, your little lover is fine now, he can't die."

He clenched his phone hard, his arm exposed.

The maid poured him a cup of coffee and came in, and saw Lu Yixuan looking at the window in a daze, she respectfully put the coffee on the coffee table on the side, and said in a low voice: "President Lu, will Mr. Lin come back to eat tonight?"

She only saw Lin Luo brave the rain to go out, but she didn't know what he was doing when he went out, and seeing that the two of them didn't look right, she thought they were quarrelling.

"Maybe not... But I want to wait for him and make what he wants to eat tonight..." His expression was desolate and cold, and there was some emotion suppressed inside.

Seeing him say this, the maid didn't ask more, and was about to turn to leave, when she suddenly saw a few documents on the sofa.

On the top page, four large characters of the divorce agreement are printed.

The servant quickly lowered his head and turned away.

Almost two hours later, Lu Yixuan received a text message on his mobile phone.

A location address, Lu Yixuan clenched his mobile phone and ordered, and immediately took someone to this address to find someone.

The rain was dripping louder and louder, and there was no intention of stopping.

He leaned back in his chair and slowly closed his eyes.

Ji Shiqian sent him this address, which means that Lin Luo has arrived.