Chapter 97

Looking at Ning Yuan's serious expression, he knew that things were not simple.

He took away the smile on his face and asked, "What's going on?"

Ning Yuan took a deep breath: "Luo Luo, you are pregnant.

Lin Luo leaned on the head of the bed, he looked at the void, and then smiled lowly.

"How is that possible? After deliberately letting Lu Yixuan get rid of the child in his belly, he didn't sleep with him anymore, and now Ning Yuan told him that he was pregnant.

Could it be a week ago?

Ning Yuan said: "It's true, you are pregnant, and it has been four months. "

Four months, that's when he last got pregnant, but he took medicine and miscarried, how could he still be there."

Lin Luo's expression was stunned, he lowered his head and looked at his abdomen in confusion, and muttered: "It's impossible, I obviously took the fetal pill, how can I still stay."

 "Lu Yixuan and Dr. Zhang both told him that he had a miscarriage, but why is it still there? Is it a misdiagnosis?

"Have you taken fetal pills?

Lin Luo frowned, his expression confused: "Yes."

Ning Yuan was a little emotionally agitated, and he stepped forward and grabbed his arm hard: "Luo Luo, do you know that it is dangerous for you to do this.

Lin Luo took a few deep breaths and asked with a hoarse voice, "Then what can I do?" In just a few words, there was endless helplessness and bitterness, and he had no way to do it during the months he was locked up by Lu Yixuan.

How much he hated Lu Yixuan in his heart, how could he let himself conceive his child.

"I won't keep the child in my belly.

"Your body doesn't allow it. "Lin Luo's body is too weak, and it is dangerous to have a fetus now or in the future.

Lin Luo smiled and said, "Isn't a pregnancy a physical injury?" I can't die again. Ning Yuan's hand holding his arm tightened slightly: "Luo Luo, you can't get pregnant after this child." 

"I'm a man," Lin Luo raised his eyelids, and a pair of dark eyes stared directly at Ning Yuan, "What kind of pregnancy is I pregnant with a man?"

The impatience on his expression made Ning Yuan stunned, Lin Luo was reluctant to conceive a child, because he was once used as a fertility tool by Lu Yixuan.

Ning Yuan asked him: "Luo Luo, Uncle Lin is dead, have you ever thought about leaving the Lin family behind?"

Lin Luo suddenly remembered what he had said to himself when he saw his father for the last time.

——Dad doesn't want you to follow Lu Yixuan, my only wish now is for you to divorce him, and then find someone who loves you to be with and live happily instead of me.

Dad knew that he was threatened by Lu Yixuan at that time, so he chose to commit suicide, thinking about himself before he died, hoping that he could live happily.

There is still a thought that people are alive, and if they die, there will be nothing.

Lin Luo actually knew that Lin's father's wishes were more than that, what he wanted most was to let the Lin family stay and wanted Lin Luo to marry a woman and have a child.

"Then shall I find a suitable woman to marry?" Ji Shiqian, who was standing outside the door, frowned when he heard his words, and the hands placed on both sides of his thighs clenched together hard and made two creaking sounds, and his heart, which had always been calm, was beating restlessly at this moment.

Ning Yuan: "Luo Luo..."

"But let's spend money to find a surrogate, after all, a man like me, I am afraid that no woman can look at me." The expression on his face was very light, and there was a faint mockery in the depths of his eyes.

Ning Yuan's face became more and more complicated, if it was really as simple as finding a surrogate, he didn't need to waste his tongue with Lin Luo.

"Luo Luo, you can't find a surrogate."

Lin Luo suffers from avoidance because of a zigong in his body, and he can only give birth to children if he wants them.

"Luo Luo, this is your last child.

After listening to Ning Yuan's explanation, Lin Luo bit his lips tightly, and a sharp pain came from his lips to pull back his consciousness.

The last child...

Lin Luo lowered his head, his eyelashes trembling slightly.

"Luo Luo, I respect your opinion, you can keep it if you want, and if you don't want to keep me, I will arrange the operation in a month." The child in the stomach seemed to feel Lin Luo's panic, and moved slightly, but it was not obvious that he really felt this fresh little life in the abdomen.

Lin Luo involuntarily put his hand on his abdomen, lowered his head and looked down, his abdomen was slightly prominent, and he really couldn't see it if he didn't look carefully.

Compared with the first child, this child is much smaller, perhaps because the nutrition cannot keep up, the four-month-old child is not pregnant at all.

There was a tingling pain in my heart.

If the child had fallen and the doctor told him that he could not have children in the future, he would not have felt much, but now that the child in his belly is four months old, he can't let him kill him.

As long as he thought of removing the child with his own hands, he thought of the stillborn child in the blood basin, and his hands couldn't stop shaking.

"Luo Luo, Lu Yixuan didn't know that you had this child, he must have thought that this child died at the beginning, and it was no problem to hide from him to give birth to the child.

Ning Yuan said it so clearly, just hoping that Lin Luo would not regret no matter what choice he made.

"Brother, let me be alone and quiet..." Ning Yuan still wanted to say a word or two, opened his mouth but didn't know what to say, Lin Luo hated Lu Yixuan, maybe he also disliked the child that Lu Yixuan left him, but he was also a blood relative, and whether Lin Luo was willing to keep this child was anyone's guess now.

......

After Lu Yixuan hung up the call, his eyebrows kept beating, and Lin Luo's lifeless face appeared in his mind.

Ji Shiqian told him that Lin Luo couldn't survive.

He clenched his fists and looked out the window, the weather in T City has been bad for the past few days, it has rained for several days, and today it is raining non-stop.

"Who called you just now? Mother Lu came out of the kitchen with a pot of bone soup in her hand.

"Mom, I'm going back.

"The meal hasn't been eaten yet, and it's raining so hard outside, where are you going back!" Mother Lu put the casserole on the table with a bang, her tone dissatisfied.

"I'm going back to City C. His mind was full of Lin Luo's shadow, Lin Luo had an accident now, he was going to find him, wake him up, and then take him home.

How could the panic on Lu Yixuan's face not be stopped? Mother Lu sighed; doesn't she still know about her son?

"Are you trying to find Lin Luo?"