Chapter 71

If something happened to Lin Luo because of him, he would definitely hate himself.

Time passed minute by minute, Lu Yixuan sat in the living room, smoking cigarettes one after another in his hand, and the floor was full of scattered cigarette butts.

Lu Yixuan stared at the ground, only feeling that his heart was peeled into two parts, and it hurt to inhale.

The maid brought a glass of water and put it in front of Lu Yixuan, and couldn't help but sigh and soothed: "President Lu, you love Mr. Lin so much, he will definitely be fine."

Hearing this, Lu Yixuan felt dizzy in front of him, and he felt a little blurry when he looked at the floor.

He slowly, slowly bent down and hugged his head, his shoulders couldn't help shaking, the longer he passed, the more he panicked, and his hands and feet lost their original temperature.

Lin Luo's lifeless appearance lying on the bed played back in his mind over and over again, his breath was weak, his body gradually became cooler, and he couldn't cover it hot, this was the first time he saw Lin Luo bleeding so much blood, under him.

"Do I really love him? Lu Yixuan said in a dumb voice.

This sentence was full of irony, if he really loved Lin Luo, then he would definitely hold him in the palm of his hand and treat him as well as he did to Ye Mingchu, but he didn't, all the harm he brought him was harm.

The maid said in a low voice: "I see it all in my eyes, Mr. Lu, you love Mr. Lin very much, a heart is placed on him, that look can't deceive people, it's just..."

In the past month that she has taken care of Lin Luo, she can see that Lin Luo has a knot, her face is gloomy, and she can't get rid of her troubles.

Later, she learned from the cook that Lin Luo was locked up by President Lu.

Always locked up, a good person will one day be locked up sick, but she is a subordinate, muttering in her heart but dare not mention the slightest thing to President Lu.

Lu Yixuan raised his head, his eyes were red, he stood up with the back of the sofa, walked to the balcony and looked outside.

"He lost two children before, both of which I killed.

He muttered, not knowing whether he was speaking to himself or to the servants.

Lu Yixuan had been evading, thinking that half of the reason for the death of those two children was Lin Luo, so he put all the responsibility on Lin Luo, and then decorated himself with indifference to avoid responsibility.

There was another reason for this: he was afraid that after confessing his sins, he would not be able to trap Lin Luo.

......

I don't know that after a few hours, there was finally movement in the bedroom, and Lu Yixuan stumbled over.

"How is he? After hours of concentration, Dr. Zhang felt a little tired, rubbed his eyebrows and shook his head.

"President Lu, I have something to say to you... I just hope you don't get angry with Mr. Lin after listening to it.

"Mr. Lin had a drug to miscarry... He had long known that he was pregnant.

Lu Yixuan's brows furrowed, his face became more and more stiff, and a chill instantly froze from the top of his head to the soles of his feet, and he was stunned in place, and it took a long time to come back to his senses.

Lin Luo used medicine to make the child nothing... Didn't he protect children very much before? Why is it like this now?

Lu Yixuan had sensed that things had begun to shift uncontrollably, and quickly deviated from the original track.