Chapter 47

After more than two months, Lin Luo completely adapted to the work in the villa, he would be responsible for cleaning, responsible for making dinner, and occasionally helping the maid aunt to help with the hands and go to the supermarket to buy supplies.

On the surface, he is actually the same as everyone, but in fact, Lin Luo can see that everyone here has contempt for himself.

During the day, he worked hard to do his duty, but at night he lay on Lu Yixuan's bed and resigned himself to depravity.

Lin Luo heard them scolding themselves as a sao behind their backs more than once.

When he married Lu Yixuan, many people looked down on him, and now everyone in his family knows that his father was personally imprisoned by Lu Yixuan, and he still sleeps with Lu Yixuan shamelessly, willing to become his plaything.

"All this is still unwilling to divorce, can you talk about whether he is cheap?"

"Alas, poor Mr. Ye.

"Tell me, Lu was always threatened by what handle he held?" Lin Luo tried hard to be equal to them, but in the end, he only deserves to step into the dirty mud.

Accompany Lu Yixuan to bed at night, Lu Yixuan does not like to watch him cry but likes to listen to him, he whimpering and refusing to make a sound will be treated more brutely.

Lin Luo's skin will leave traces when he sucks lightly, not to mention being treated so roughly, his upper body is full of blue-red spots, and the marks look more and more hideous on the white skin.

Lin Luo was wearing high-necked clothes, but there were still some blinding marks, and when Ye Mingchu saw it, he vented all the resentment and jealousy in his heart.

His body was worn out as early as when he miscarried, coupled with the daytime for Ye Mingchu's entertainment, and at night he was tortured by Lu Yixuan, and his body became thinner and thinner.

Holding Lin Luo, who was like a paper man, Lu Yixuan felt inexplicably annoyed, pinched his waist and abdomen and asked, "Why are you getting thinner and thinner?" How can you get pregnant with such a thin body? Lin

Luo had long been tossed and muddled, and he still had the strength to respond to his words, and after being forcibly woken up by Lu Yixuan, he only felt the sky spinning when he opened his eyes.

Lu Yixuan frowned, touched his forehead, and knew that Lin Luo had a fever.

He rolled over and got out of bed and called Dr. Zhang.

Dr. Zhang entered the room and saw a mess of the bed, as well as Lin Luo, who was lying unconscious on the bed, and his heart suddenly struck.

Lin Luo slept not very peacefully, and after hearing the movement, he opened his eyes, and his originally bright and pure eyes were now lifeless, making people feel frightened.

Dr. Zhang prescribed medicine and another injection, and Lin Luocai slept in a daze.

Dr. Zhang walked up to Lu Yixuan and hesitated for a moment before saying in a deep voice: "Mr. Lu, Mr. Lin's body is very weak, and it is not suitable for bed during this time. He said it very tactfully, in fact, Lin Luo's body is not only weak, but the bruises on the body are also frightening to people, this is simply not human.

"Okay, I know, I have a sense of proportion. "

It seems that it is time to stop for a while, and then I am afraid that Lin Luo will really have a problem."

After Dr. Zhang left, Lu Yixuan sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Lin Luo, and finally glanced at his stomach, put his hand into the quilt and touched his belly, which was still flat, I don't know if I can conceive a child after doing this for two months.