Chapter 122

During this time, Lu Yixuan endured great pressure and pain, coupled with almost no good sleep, did not eat on time, and his body was emaciated and very haggard.

Mother Lu was frightened when she saw the blood coming out of the corner of his mouth, and she hurriedly took out a handkerchief from her bag to wipe the corner of his mouth.

"Yi Xuan, why did you vomit blood, where is it uncomfortable? And mom said. Mother Lu's eyes instantly turned red, and for her mother, she forced her tears to help Lu Yixuan up.

After spitting out a mouthful of blood, he still felt a convulsion in his heart, which made him unable to stand.

"Come!" Mother Lu hissed, her tail trembling.

Lu Yixuan breathed rapidly, his face turned pale with pain, even his lips were so white that there was no trace of blood, and his sick appearance looked very pitiful.

Soon Lu Yixuan's men came, carried him into the carriage and rushed to the hospital.

Lu Yixuan closed his eyes in pain, and the whole person leaned on the seat, he was still stroking his heart, where it hurt like a knife, and even more and more painful.

The pain made his face contort.

For the first time since he was born, he was in such pain, and he even felt like he was going to die.

Is he really going to die?

There was an anxious cry in his ears, which he could not hear clearly, and he could not see clearly when he opened his eyes.

There was a steady stream of warmth coming from his side, but his face was wet and cold into ice.

The car finally drove to the hospital thirty minutes later.

Lu Yixuan hung up the emergency, and the doctor frowned and briefly said the situation.

After a while, several doctors directly pushed Lu Yixuan, who was already unconscious, into the emergency room.

Lu Yixuan had a heart problem.

It turns out that if you do more thanks to the heart, the heart will not only hurt, but also hurt the heart disease.

Lu Yixuan was pushed onto the operating table in a daze, and when he opened his eyes, he saw the surgical light above his head.

Under the bright light, a layer of light appears in the eyes.

He vaguely remembered what Lin Luo had said to him.

"Look at that lamp, it's like in the operating room."

It turns out that the lights in the operating room are so dazzling? Looking at it for a long time, it is like a needle pricking the eye and hurting.

Lu Yixuan gently closed his eyes.

When Lin Luo was lying here, was he also as uneasy as him?

......

At this time, in a car, Ji Shiqian looked at the video on his mobile phone.

The picture being broadcast happened to be Lu Yixuan punching and kicking Ye Mingchu, and this video was recorded for an hour, and the clarity was very high.

The ugly little expressions of Lu Yixuan and Ye Mingchu were shot clearly.

He praised Xiao Wu: "It's a good record, go back and show my Luoluo baby to let him relieve his qi."

Xiao Wu asked, "Ji Shao, shall we go back?"

Ji Shiqian lifted Erlang's legs, leaned leisurely on the back of the chair, and comfortably supported a lazy waist: "Of course not."

"How can you just leave without a good finish?"

Although he really wanted to go back to Lin Luo now, his plan was only halfway through.

What happened today is just the beginning, for Ye Mingchu, the real hell has not yet begun.

"How is Han Ming's over there?"

Xiao Wu replied: "Lu Yixuan's kick was so cruel, he broke two ribs, and almost kicked people to death.

"Almost kicked people to death, that is, they can't die, it is still useful to keep a breath, when the time comes to do some stimulants, the people who bring it will come in handy."

Xiao Wu looked at Ji Shiqian's blue eyes, jumping with a vicious light, he couldn't help but shrink a little, such Ji Shiqian really no one dared to provoke.