Chapter 163

Lu Yixuan froze and raised his head.

Chen Yanli... It's him.

"President Lu, do you want to see him?"

Lu Yixuan did not echo and continued to lower his head to handle the work at hand.

After reading the last page to make sure that the content was correct, he took the pen on the table and signed it, and handed it to the assistant.

"Let him in."

After the assistant went downstairs, he brought people up within a few minutes.

Lu Yixuan looked at the other party, his temperament can be said to be a completely changed person, as for his appearance, the other party can't see it with a mask.

Lu Yixuan carefully recalled Chen Yanli's appearance, a little vague, after all, he hadn't seen it for many years.

"Pour a cup of coffee." Lu Yixuan instructed the assistant.

Chen Yanli said thank you, and then removed the mask on his face.

The assistant poured two cups of coffee on the table and glanced at the man secretly.

Yo, this guy looks handsome!

After the assistant delivered the coffee, he exited the office and closed the door with him.

Lu Yixuan frowned slightly, looking at Chen Yan in front of him, the outline in his memory slowly became clear, indeed he looked good, his facial features were exquisite and could not find a single flaw, no wonder he was humble when he was humble at the beginning.

"President Lu, long time no see."

Lu Yixuan nodded indifferently, picked up the coffee in front of him and glanced at the faintly visible red rash on his face.

"Say, what are you looking for me for?" Lu Yixuan opened the door and leaned directly on the seat, a pair of inky eyes looked at him faintly.

Chen Yanli also didn't sell the pass, and said directly: "I came back this time, mainly to solve the misunderstanding with Ji Shiqian and get back together with him, but when I came back, he was already married to Lin Luo."

Lu Yixuan's face was cold, and the hand placed on the table subconsciously clenched, and his knuckles were blue and white.

Chen Yanli looked at Lu Yixuan's every move, and having studied acting, he could easily see that he was angry.

It seems that he is still a little distracted by his ex-wife Lin Luo.

In that case, it would be easy to do.

"I don't want to give up, I want to be with him again, I know Lin Luo is your ex-wife, I want to ask what happened between you?"

Lu Yixuan silently picked up the coffee in his hand and asked him to say that he personally sent Lin Luo to Ji Shiqian, how could he say it?

Chen Yanli also saw that Lu Yixuan did not want to answer his question.

He raised his eyebrows slightly, "Mr. Lu, have you ever thought about snatching your ex-wife back again?"

"What can you do?" Lu Yixuan asked coldly.

In fact, he thinks every day that Lin Luo and Ji Shiqian can divorce, and then bring An An with him.

Chen Yanli saw that the man seemed to have made sense, and a hint of pride flashed on his face that was not smiling.

"I can't start with Ji Shiqian on my side, so I can only start from Lin Luo's side first, but Lin Luo I don't know, I don't know what things or people can contain him?"

What Lin Luo cares about most now should be An An, his child.

"It's a child."

Chen Yanli looked at him puzzled: "What?

"What Lin Luo cares about most now is his children."

Lu Yixuan roughly told Chen Yanli about Lin Luo, and also told him that Lin Luo gave birth to his child and brought it to the Ji family.

After Chen Yanli listened, he had a plan.

"It is impossible for the Ji family to keep this child."

Lu Yixuan frowned, not understanding what he meant.

Chen Yanli explained: "If the Ji family wants this child, how can it not be exposed and not registered as a household registration?

"The Ji family pays the most attention to reputation, once I was with Ji Shiqian, just because I was a man, they did not hesitate to drive me out of the country, how can I tolerate a man who marries someone else now?"

Thinking of the past, Chen Yanli's eyes showed a trace of resentment, "I don't know how Ji Shiqian married Lin Luo, but this is definitely not as simple as it seems.

Chen Yanli paused and sneered: "If it is revealed that Lin Luo has a man and has a son, it is not the Ji family's seed, you think about how big a blow such a scandal is for the Ji family"

Indeed, if it is exposed, it will be a fatal blow to both the Ji family and Lin Luo, and Lin Luo will be infamous for this and become the target of everyone.

Lu Yixuan calmed his face, and his eyes flashed a trace of entanglement.

"I don't want Lin Luo to be hurt."

Chen Yanli said: "I know that you have a deep affection for him, so the next plan is like this..."

Lu Yixuan composed a face and carefully analyzed whether Chen Yanli's plan was feasible.

"This is the most effective, I think you know clearly, there are only children between you, as long as you can get custody, then Lin Luo will have to meet you in the future, as for the rest... Just leave it to me, and they will definitely get divorced if there is a gap.

Chen Yanli said very tactfully, his words were full of confidence, he didn't even think about it, even if Ji Shiqian and Lin Luo divorced, it didn't mean that Ji Shiqian could accept him again.