Chapter 93

The door pushed open hard from the outside in and slammed into the wall on the side.

After Ji Shiqian's gloomy gaze looked at Lu Yixuan, his blue pupils swayed and he was opening Lin Luo's mobile phone, after hearing Lu Yixuan's voice, he had an intuition that such a thing would happen, and he was mentally prepared to rush back, but it was still late.

The room was messy, there was a faint smell of blood in the air, blood on the ground, and a little golden retriever who had been kicked into the corner of the wall and did not know whether he was alive or dead.

After seeing Lin Luo, who was soft on the sofa and disheveled, the clenched fist and the back of his hand burst out, Ji Shiqian only felt a stream of blood rushing to the brain, and there were some flowers in front of his eyes, and the evil energy surging in his heart was far more than just violent anger.

The two men looked at each other, one with scarlet eyes that was about to spew fire, and the other with a gloomy gaze, terrifyingly deep.

There was a smell of gunpowder in the air.

"Lu Yixuan, what are you doing?

"Of course I came to sleep with my wife, I wanted you to hear him, but unfortunately you are late, and now I am going to take him home." Lu Yixuan gritted his teeth and replied.

Ji Shiqian listened to the words "wife" that were particularly aggravated, and knew that Lu Yixuan was deliberately trying to anger him, and he laughed coldly and said, "Divorced or your wife?" Lu Yixuan, you are too shameful!

Lu Yixuan's eyes were as cold as a knife, his eyes were full of unsharpness, and when he saw the key in Ji Shiqian's hand, a fire of jealousy burned in his heart.

Compared with his current embarrassment and decadence, Ji Shiqian is the same as before, brightly dressed, handsome, and full of spirit.

He felt that Ji Shiqian's current appearance was to show off to him, showing off that he and Lin Luo lived together.

Ji Shiqian sneered and said: "Lu Yixuan, I'm afraid you haven't forgotten, Ye Mingchu, who you voluntarily abandoned Lin Luo and exchanged him for him, now come here to pretend to be affectionate, and return your wife, are you worthy?" 

"It's good not to say this matter, as soon as Lu Yixuan said this, the anger in Lu Yixuan's heart became even stronger, he took a step forward, the clenched fist made a gurgling sound, and green tendons continued to emerge from his arms, which seemed to endure to the extreme.

"It's not for you to stir things up in it, can I divorce Lin Luo? Ji Shiqian, it's best not to me off.

"Want to fight, huh! Ji Shiqian skimmed the corners of his mouth, his eyes were scarlet, and he took off his coat and smashed it on the ground.

Raised his fist and rushed back, Lu Yixuan was not to be outdone, the two scuffled together, only this time Ji Shiqian clearly had the upper hand, and Lu Yixuan's tired body was not his opponent at all.

He used all his strength to knock Lu Yixuan to the ground with his fist in Lu Yixuan's face, as if the other party was an enemy who did not share the sky.

Both of them red-eyed, and the narrow living room became even more chaotic, Ji Shiqian pinched Lu Yixuan's neck and pulled him up from the ground, "Lu Yixuan, Lin Luo's divorce with you is your own problem, think about what you have done to him, your lack of virtue is still pretending to be noble here."

Ji Shiqian looked at him in disgust and continued, "Why, regret it now? What did you do in the first place? And now there is a face in front of him? Still want to take him away? I tell you that Lin Luo is my person now.