Chapter 76

"Luo Luo, shall we go out for a walk?"

Lin Luo didn't squeak or say anything but closed his eyes.

Lu Yixuan knew that the man in front of him didn't want to see him and bore him, and he didn't care, sitting on the edge of the bed, holding his cold hand and rubbing.

"Let's go to the movies and go to the playground, you say, okay?

Lin Luo raised his eyes and said, "Not good."

Lu Yixuan finally got a response, although it was a bad answer, he was still very happy, looked at Lin Luo with a smile and said: "Get up and get dressed, the weather is very good today, I will choose a set for you to dress well." Without looking at Lin Luo, he turned through the closet and selected a set from it and put it on the bed.

"Wear this, you look good in white."

Lin Luo's face showed a sense of irritation, and he grabbed the clothes on the sheet and threw them on Lu Yixuan's body: "Didn't you understand what I said?" I don't want to go out! "

When he wanted to go before, Lu Yixuan mocked him for being naïve, he doesn't want to go now, but he forced him to go, is it ridiculous?

Lu Yixuan frowned, his eyes looked at him puzzled, as if he didn't understand why Lin Luo always lost his temper again, he was patient: "Well, don't make trouble." "

The method of coaxing people is like coaxing kittens and dogs, for him, Lin Luo's hoarse anger, in his is just tickling the existence.

"If you don't want to wear it, I can help you wear it." "Lu Yixuan is iron-hearted to take Lin Luo out.

He wanted to make up for Lin Luo and realize for him everything that Lin Luo had thought of and could not be asked for.

Lin Luo once wanted to let himself accompany him, then he will accompany him every day now; If you want him to take him to the playground to play, then he will take him; If you want him to accompany him to watch the movie, then he will take the entire cinema and put whatever he wants.

He tried his best to satisfy Lin Luo's thoughts, only hoping that he could give him another chance to make amends.

Lin Luo did not break free in the end, and Lu Yixuan was forcibly changed by him and carried out.

The sunlight outside was a little dazzling, and Lin Luo had not come out for a long time, and he squinted slightly uncomfortably.

After carrying Lin Luo into the car, Lu Yixuan took out a base map from his bag, with red lines marked on it.

"We went to the playground first, then to the cinema later, and I booked dinner. "

The weather is really good today, the entrance to the playground is crowded, Lu Yixuan is afraid that Lin Luo will be squeezed and lost, and his hands are tightly dragged.

After buying the ticket, he put his arm around Lin Luo and followed the crowd in, and Lu Yixuan was chattering all the way, pointing to the map of the playground and asking Lin Luo what he wanted to play.

Lin Luo didn't reply to a word, and walked forward silently, as if the bustle in front of him had nothing to do with him.

Lin Luo couldn't play too exciting, so Lu Yixuan accompanied him to sit on the Ferris wheel.

When he reached the highest place, Lu Yixuan hugged Lin Luo to his lap and leaned over to kiss him.

Lin Luo tilted his head, and the two lips just wiped over.

There was a hint of ice in the air, so cold that it was suffocating.

"Luo Luo, I want to kiss you.

Lin Luo struggled to get off his legs, but Lu Yixuan couldn't let him live, and his upper body bent and trapped him firmly in his arms.

Lin Luo didn't show any expression on his face, but his hatred could be seen in his eyes.

Lu Yixuan stretched out his hand to cover his eyes, gritted his teeth and said with a painful heart: "I want to kiss you here, there is no other meaning, don't you see those couples also kissing their mouths?"

Saying that, he twisted Lin Luo's body and made him look behind him.

Lin Luo looked through the glass and really saw a couple of men and women sitting inside hugging and kissing together.

Lin Luo spoke, and his voice was extremely cold: "We are enemies." Just five words broke Lu Yixuan's illusion, and his heart was slightly sour and silent.