Chapter 60

"Domestic violence, cheating these two cannot be divorced?"

"One-sided words, without evidence are difficult.

Lin Luo frowned, uneasy, these Lu Yixuan are afraid that they also thought of it, the hospital certificate has long been destroyed, and he can't get the video in the villa.

As for cheating, Lu Yixuan's feelings for Ye Mingchu, he really can't see through, if Lu Yixuan really loves Ye Mingchu, why don't he even give him a name?

And Ning Yuan also brought worse news, Lu Yixuan is very likely to bribe the judge.

Lin Luo's expression was a little dark, and his heart became more and more uneasy, but he had prepared for the worst, what are these difficulties now?

"Lawyer, what if I bite to death and leave, and if I don't leave, I will crash to death in the courtroom? 

The lawyer's expression was slightly stunned, he looked at the weak man in front of him, his expression was not like a joke, and there was a chill in his eyes, which made him can't help but be frightened when he saw it.

The lawyer sighed: "Divorce cases are not difficult to say, simple is not simple, and the saddest of them is the issue of property disputes."

"I don't want a penny, just a divorce." "The lawyer has taken on countless divorce cases, and it is rare to see such a decisive divorce, Lin Luo and Lu Yixuan's marriage back then made a lot of noise in C City, and all the rumors heard were that Lin Luo wanted to marry Lu Yixuan regardless of his family's rebuttal.

Lin Luo seemed to see what the lawyer was thinking, and said lightly: "It took nearly six years to see a person clearly, am I too stupid?"

Lin Luo didn't say this to them but mocked himself.

The lawyer looked at him simply, "Don't worry, I will definitely do my best to help you." 

"Thank you.
After the talk, Ning Yuan sent the lawyer away and came back reflexively.

Ning Yuan saw that he was muffled, thinking that he was worried, touched his hair and soothed: "You can go to court in a few days, don't worry, you will definitely be able to divorce Lu Yixuan." 

"Hopefully. "

It's not that I don't believe Ning Yuan and the lawyer he found, but I know that Lu Yixuan has many tricks and is not easy to deal with, if he really bribed the judge and refused to leave, then what can he do? In this world, having money means being able to do whatever you want, not to mention that the other party is still a rich and powerful person.

"Brother, you go back, don't come during this time, I'm afraid of dragging you down, you also saw that although Lu Yixuan is not there, people are staring at me every moment." Speaking, Lin Luo glanced at the bodyguard standing at the door.

When Ning Yuan came in, he saw the bodyguard standing at the door, and guessed in his heart but didn't say anything.

Ning Yuan looked at him seriously: "I'm not afraid of your drag..."

"But I'm afraid." "

Dad's death is an eternal scar in his heart, the only person who cares about him in this world is Ning Yuan alone, he and Lu Yixuan said that he didn't care about Ning Yuan's death or life, but only he knew in his heart that he couldn't give up this family relationship.

Lin Luo continued: "I'm very afraid.

Ning Yuan's eyes were startled, he lowered his head and looked at the teacup in front of him, and after half a salary, he stood up: "I know, Luoluo remember to protect yourself, you don't have to worry about me, brother won't be your burden."

......

At half past two in the afternoon, in the large conference room of the headquarters of Xutian Group, all employees above the supervisor level arrived, and even several managers on annual leave rushed over non-stop.

The content of the meeting was not said, but looking at this meeting, we know that it is not simple.

It's just that it has been more than ten minutes since the scheduled meeting, but the boss is not seen in the conference room.

"Mr. Lu is rarely late? What's wrong today?

"Don't you know yet? Mr. Lu is about to divorce the surnamed Lin. 

Most of the people who heard this news were gloating, in their eyes, Lu Yixuan is young and handsome and golden, and is the best candidate for a single girl with a spring, but he got married early, not to mention married a man.

Lin Luo used Ji to sleep with Lu Yixuan back then, and afterwards found a reporter to force Lu Yixuan to marry him, but there was a lot of trouble.

Later, Mayor Lin was imprisoned, and what happened three years ago was turned over again.

"Congratulations to President Lu for escaping from the clutches of the devil for four years.

"But I'm a little curious that in the past, President Lu was forced to marry him helplessly because of his surname Lin's identity, but his father surnamed Lin was in prison, why didn't President Lu divorce him at that time?"

Most of them were surnamed Lin to threaten President Lu.

"Mr. Lu is really pitiful. "

Shh, Mr. Lu is here. As soon as the words fell, the conference room was suddenly quiet, and a moment later Lu Yixuan appeared at the door and strode into the conference room, still wearing the exquisite black suit, his steps were steady, his eyes were like torches, but the haggardness on his face and thick dark circles still told everyone that he had something on his mind.

It was a huge meeting, but it had nothing to do with the company.

The content of the meeting was to acquire the Ning family's properties and force them to overwhelm.

After listening to this meeting, everyone gasped and mourned for the Ning family, provoking no one to provoke Lu Yixuan.

After the meeting, Lu Yixuan lit a cigarette and habitually stood in front of the window and smoked, one after another, I don't know how many were smoked, and the office was full of smoke and very pungent.

"Mr. Lu, today Mr. Lin met with Ning Yuan and the lawyer. The assistant stood behind him, looking slightly nervous.

"Call ma'am. The assistant's expression was stunned, he originally thought that Lu Yixuan would be angry after hearing this, but he didn't want him to just change his title in a calm tone.

Lu Yixuan said: "Lin Luo is my person, and I will call him Mrs. in the future." 

"Yes.

"I know about Lin Luo's side, and I want to know Lin Luo and his mother now." Lin Luo's mother is named Ning Mei, and she remarried to a real estate tycoon after divorcing Lin's father.

Lu Yixuan knew that it was not enough to specialize in the Ning family, and it was his mother who mainly did it.

The assistant said in a deep voice: "I found the fake accounts more than ten years ago, the legal time is still there, and if you hand over the evidence, you will be sentenced to ten years in prison." "

Let's do it, if Mrs. Ning comes to see me during this period, she will not see her, and let her go to ask Lin Luo." Lu Yixuan looked out the window with a gloomy face, and his fingers regularly tapped on the desk.

The room became quiet for a while, except for the slight knocking sound, and the sound of the watch needle could be heard quietly.

He couldn't wait to see Lin Luo's expression and the look of regret when he knelt down.

He doesn't care what means, as long as he can trap Lin Luo by his side, what tricks are useful, he will use anything, the more Lin Luo rebels, the more he has the heart to conquer and destroy.

" Yes. The assistant secretly sighed and said, "Mr. Lu, the lawyer has been invited, do you want to meet today?"