Chapter 72

"Lu Yixuan, you won't fall in love with me, will you?" Lin Luo's voice was mocking.

Lu Yixuan's body froze, he let go of Lin Luo slightly, holding his face and looking at his somewhat moist eyes.

"I don't want you to leave me, let's go back to the way we started, okay?"

Lin Luo sneered, "Think I'm like before?" Waiting for you to come back every night, waiting for you to come to bed**?

Lu Yixuan was dumbfounded for a while.

Lin Luo's dark eyes stared at his face, not letting go of a trace of his expression.

"The home is broken, the people are destroyed, Lu Yixuan, we can't go back. "

Luo Luo. Lu Yixuan whispered his name, his eyebrows were deeply wrinkled, and he felt a pain spread from his chest cavity to his limbs.

The pain in Lu Yixuan's eyes did not escape Lin Luo's eyes, the more he hurt, the happier he was, and this was far from enough for him.

Lin Luo stretched out his finger against his chest and said coldly, "Can you feel a trace of pain here?"

Lin Luo looked at him gloomily: "Do you know how much pain I had when you told me that stillborn baby in that blood basin that it was my child?" The liver and intestines are broken, and the heart is like a knife, and this pain of yours is not comparable to one ten-thousandth of mine at that time.

Lu Yixuan's fingers trembled a little, Lin Luo's eyes seemed to want to see through his whole person, Lu Yixuan lowered his head and did not dare to look directly into his eyes.

Lin Luo pushed him away, collapsed on the bed, his flat chest rose and fell, he looked at the lamp above his head, stretched out his finger and muttered.

"Look at that lamp, it's like in the operating room.

"Lu Yixuan, I won't forgive you, never, if a word of sorry can clear everything, it's too cheap for you."

Lu Yixuan grabbed his hand, clenched it, and said in a hoarse voice: "Luo Luo, do you still have any feelings for me now?"

He knew that asking this sentence was just self-inflicted, but he couldn't help but ask.

"The same question, you answered when you forced me to sign a bone marrow transplant. Lin Luo laughed angrily, "Feelings, you also deserve?"

Lu Yixuan let go of his hand, turned around and stood up.

"You have a good rest.

Lu Yixuan walked out of the bedroom and went to the living room, he was silent for a while, and then kicked the coffee table in the living room out of the distance as if he were angry.

He felt a tumble in his body, and all the organs were squeezed into his chest, making it difficult for him to breathe.

The silence in the empty room was a little terrifying.

He suddenly recalled that he used to come home drunk, the same empty house, but the living room would always light a lamp for him, and as soon as he came back, he could see Lin Luo who was nestled on the sofa waiting for him to fall asleep.

It was clear that only a year and a half had passed, but he felt that a long time had passed, and it was too long to reach.

None of this could have changed... What absurd thing did he do to make Lin Luo look at him with hatred, and he didn't even let go of the child in his belly.

Lu Yixuan collapsed on the sofa and hugged his head tightly.

"President Lu, what are you? The maid came out of the house and gasped at the sight of the messy living room.