Chapter 61

"See you."

Lu Yixuan knew in his heart, in fact, this case is not discussed, he is 100% sure of winning, the judge bribed well, are you still afraid of Lin Luo running?

The assistant was about to go out to wait outside, but Lu Yixuan stopped him.

"You send someone back to the villa to find me a ring." The assistant's expression was stunned, and he subconsciously glanced at Lu Yixuan's fingers.

Did Mr. Lu ever wear a ring? In the impression, it seems ... He had brought a wedding ring a few times, but he couldn't remember exactly, and now let him find someone to find it, where would such a small one appear?

Lu Yixuan said: "Lin Luo's previous bedroom, as well as the study, can be found, I should not have thrown it." The assistant felt that he was getting more and more unable to see through Lu Yixuan, and he went to the divorce court to bring a wedding ring, did he want to show affection?

After the assistant left, Lu Yixuan looked down at the ring finger of his left hand, there was a ring there, he no longer knew where to throw it, he hadn't brought it since Lin Zhenyu was in prison.

He has never cared about the ring, he took it out very few times, mostly to pretend, he remembered Lin Luo's left hand that also carried the ring, Lin Luo wore it for three years, and he didn't know when he took it off.

His eyes were tingling at this moment, and he rubbed his eyebrows, only feeling that his headache was cracking.

My ears remembered what Lin Luo had said to him.

"Yixuan, I feel so happy to marry you. "

Time has passed, and now it has become like this.

"Either divorce or watch me die." The heart began to be irritable again, Lu Yixuan cut off the cigarette in his hand, his thin lips pursed lightly, and anger between his eyebrows.

Buckle... There was a knock on the door outside.

"Come in.

Lu Yixuan turned around and looked at the young man who pushed the door in, wearing gold-rimmed glasses, a suit and leather shoes, and an elite posture.

"Hello Mr. Lu, my surname is Hao, just call me Lawyer Hao."

Lu Yixuan looked at him twice, feeling a little familiar, not only the name but also the appearance.

A moment later, he remembered that a year ago a strong case occurred in C City, and he defended the strong criminal, and because of the lack of evidence in the first file, the prisoner successfully escaped.

At that time, he became famous in the First World War, and was also spread on the Internet, and he was satirized as Lawyer Hao.

"Long look up to the daimyo.

Lawyer Hao smiled slightly, very elegant.

Lawyer Hao briefly explained the case to Lu Yixuan, although the judge was bought, but after all, there are still outsiders, it is still necessary to make an appearance, don't make trouble on the Internet at that time, the gain outweighs the loss.

Lu Yixuan nodded thoughtfully, now Lin Luo is not the rabbit he used to knead obediently, if he goes crazy, he may really find death in court.

Lawyer Hao's advice is that it is very important to play on the spot, at least in the eyes of outsiders, the relationship between the two is there, and the reason for Lin Luo's lawsuit has become a momentary anger.

And then there is no handle in his hand.

Like what...... Infidelity, property, violence.

Lawyer Hao said it very tactfully, he saw Lu Yixuan's eyebrows full of anger, and he knew that he guessed correctly.

Lu Yixuan listened to Lawyer Hao's advice, and he also figured out an idea, do you want to make people believe that their relationship has not broken down?

......

In the villa, Ye Mingchu curled up on the sofa motionless, except for eating and sleeping, he stayed here the rest of the time.

Ye Mingchu's face was pale, his eyes were dark blue, his eyebrows were wrinkled together and he looked very tired, his eyes looked empty outside the window, as if he was waiting for something.

"Mr. Ye, don't wait today, President Lu won't come back.

Su Yu came up and reminded kindly but did not want Ye Mingchu to jump off the sofa sharply, raised his hand and slapped her.

"You shut me up! This slap was crisp and raw, and it sounded particularly harsh in the empty living room.

Su Yu covered her face, and after a moment, her eyes turned red and she couldn't believe that she was actually beaten.

Ye Mingchu looked a little crazy, Lu Yixuan had been away from the villa for a week, he had not rested well during this week, and he would be awakened by nightmares in the middle of the night, dreaming that Lu Yixuan drove him out and said that he didn't want him.

Ye Mingchu's eyes were already filled with fine red blood, and they looked red, "Is it you, is it you chewing the root of your tongue in Yixuan's ear!"

He staggered and walked over, his bloodthirsty gaze made people shudder, Su Yu retreated, shook his head, and said in a trembling voice: "Mr. Ye is not me, I didn't say anything in front of President Lu." Su Yu didn't know what happened at all, and he didn't know why President Lu didn't return to the villa during this time, and suddenly became cold to Ye Mingchu.

Now listening to Ye Mingchu's questioning, I vaguely guessed that it was Lu Yixuan who knew about Lin Luo.

At this moment, Su Yu also panicked, she thought that even if President Lu knew the truth, she would not care, after all, from any performance, President Lu did not love Lin Luo, he loved Ye Mingchu more, but now it seems that it is the opposite.

Su Yu leaned against the cold wall and trembled: "Mr. Ye, President Lu will definitely come back in the next few days, how can he leave you if he loves you so much."

Ye Mingchu suddenly stopped, grabbed his messy hair, and muttered: "Yes, he loves me so much, how can he not want me?"

At this time, the sound of parking was heard outside, and Ye Mingchu showed a look of joy on his face, and ran out barefoot.

"Yixuan is back, it is Yixuan who is back. Ye Mingchu ran out madly, but after going out, he saw that it was not Lu Yixuan, but his assistant.

The assistant was also stunned when he saw the man in front of him and almost didn't recognize it.

"Ye... Mr. Ye. Ye

Mingchu lost his soul: "What about Yixuan?

The assistant replied, "Mr. Lu is in a meeting at the company."

"Will he come back then?" The assistant stared at his dark eyes, inexplicably feeling uncomfortable all over, and panicked in his heart, this look was obviously stimulated, and his spirit was abnormal, did he want to talk about this to President Lu?

Forget it, let's calm it down first, the assistant thought in his heart, and said softly: "Mr. Lu, I will definitely come back."

After speaking, the assistant did not look at his face, and hurried in to find the ring.

The ring was finally found in Lin Luo's room, hidden in the bedside table, and there were two rings in the ring box, one with blood on it, and the other clean and brand new.

He took out the ring, glanced at Ye Mingchu who was sitting on the sofa with his head hanging down, and finally left with a sigh.