Chapter 38

Lu Yixuan looked down condescendingly at the dying man on the bed, and a trace of tears overflowed from the corners of his eyes with closed eyes and disappeared into his sideburns.

Lin Luo seemed to be having a very terrifying dream, the two slender eyebrows were tightly wrinkled together, and a painful whimper came out of his mouth.

"Lin Luo. Lu Yixuan called him, only to see his body tremble, the quilt covering him slid to the side to reveal a slender and bluish neck, Lu Yixuan raised his hand to lift the quilt, looking at the emaciated figure outlined by the blue and white striped hospital gown on the bed, and then stared at Lin Luo's abdomen.

He reached out and touched it, his originally slightly bulging stomach completely deflated, and a cold light burst out of Lu Yixuan's dark eyes.

Now he can't help but kill him as long as he remembers that Lin Luo brought him a green hat, of course, he should find out his good relationship before killing him.

This is good, the first thing that comes to Lu Yixuan's mind is Ning Yuan, after all, the matter of video adding lubricating oil has not been solved.

Lin Luo was awakened by pain, the moment he opened his eyes, he saw Lu Yixuan standing in front of him, he subconsciously hid to the side, but before his elbow was supported behind him, there was a tearing pain in his abdomen, Lin Luo's body reached out to touch his abdomen, and there was no arc there.

Lu Yixuan stood in front of him and chuckled, laughing sarcastically: "Are you looking for your wild species?"

Lu Yixuan's voice was like a dull knife piercing his chest, the pain made his body tremble completely, he shrunk and raised his head to look at Lu Yixuan with wide eyes, and asked him in a hoarse voice: "What about the child... What about my child..." There was a dead silence in the ward.

Only after a moment did Lu Yixuan ask, "So want to see?"

That meaningful sentence made Lin Luo suddenly wake up, he moved his body to lie on the bed and grabbed Lu Yixuan's hand, and prayed with a choked voice: "Lu Yixuan, tell me where my baby is?"

That begging action made Lu Yixuan irritable, and also made the idea of revenge gradually rise in his heart.

He leaned over and pinched Lin Luo's chin, staring at Lin Luo's blue face and sneering, "Don't worry, keep it for you!"

After saying that, he pinched Lin Luo's thin shoulder with one hand and took the person out of bed, Lin Luo's body was already weak and was directly stumbled to the ground by this forceful pull, making a bang.

Lu Yixuan glanced back at Lin Luo, reached out and twisted his arm to pull people up, dragging people into a room along the way.

There is a strong smell of disinfectant water here, which makes people feel dizzy after smelling for a long time.

Lin Luo's heart seemed to be tightly clenched, and the pain was unbearable.

"Where is my child?

Lu Yixuan pinched his chin: "Lin Luo, you beg me, kneel and beg me, I will show you immediately."

Lin Luo's bloodless lips snorted twice, gritted his teeth and knelt in front of Lu Yixuan, looking at Lu Yixuan's face with a gloomy face and trembling: "I beg you... Lu Yixuan, I beg you... Let me see my child..."

Lin Luo knelt on the ground and gave up all his dignity, kneeling at Lu Yixuan's feet in the lowest posture, his hair was messy, his originally pure eyes were covered with red blood, and the whole person looked so embarrassed.

In the end, Lin Luo is the mayor's son, and he was born with a tenacity and arrogance in his bones.

Although he had seen him cry and beg him, he had never seen him kneel, this was the first time Lu Yixuan had seen him, the first time he had seen him put down his reserved and arrogant kneeling down and begging him, his heart did not feel better but became more and more depressed.

Lin Luo actually begged him for a wild species.

He dragged Lin Luo's hand to a basin of blood water, which was a fetus that had not yet been disposed of, and the fist-sized fetus soaked in the blood water could only faintly see the silhouette.

"This is the child dug out of your belly. The smell of blood came, Lin Luo's eyes flashed with fear, he took a step back and screamed: "No——"

The back of his neck was pinched by Lu Yixuan, and he couldn't push back but was pushed closer and closer by Lu Yixuan, facing the basin.

His eyes were pierced by this smell of blood, tears rolled out of the corners of his eyes, Lin Luo shook his head, at this moment he seemed to experience what is called liver sausage inching, what is called heart like a knife.

This was not his baby, Lin Luo couldn't believe that his baby would become like this, his eyes blurred and the whole person was half crazy and half crazy.

Lu Yixuan's eyes were stained with madness, and his free hand pinched Lin Luo's chin to force him to look over, and said gloomily: "Haven't you always wanted to see it?" Take a few more glances or you won't have time to look later. "

Why... Lu Yixuan, why are you doing this to me? Why?

Lin Luo was crazy, covering his hot eyes with his hands.

It was his child, the child he was four months pregnant with, his sustenance, his life, his relatives, his hope of living, and now there was nothing.

Tears blurred his eyes, Lu Yixuan let go of the back of his neck, Lin Luo collapsed and fell to the ground, and said sadly: "Why, Lu Yixuan, what did I do wrong?" You're going to do this to me!

Lu Yixuan sneered coldly and asked him rhetorically: "You are pregnant with a wild seed in your belly for three months, and you ask me what you did wrong?" 

"Three months of wild seed..." Lin Luo read this sentence expressionlessly, and finally raised his head and laughed out, his body trembled uncontrollably, and a small cry sounded in the room, from small to large, sad to the extreme.

"Lu Yixuan, you never believed me!

"Believe you? Lu Yixuan let out a sneer, "I trust my eyes and my ears more than I believe you."

Lin Luo raised his head sharply, his wet eyes were scarlet and filled with hatred, he staggered to stand up and rushed to Lu Yixuan.

Such a posture is like a beast wheezing in a difficult situation, desperately trying to die with the enemy.

Lin Luo's action had long been seen through by Lu Yixuan, and at the moment he pounced, Lu Yixuan raised his foot and kicked it at his knee, and directly kicked Lin Luo to the ground with eighty percent of his force.

The knee seemed to be broken, but Lin Luo didn't feel the slightest pain, because the position of the heart was ten thousand times more painful.

Lin Luo curled up and lay on the cold ground, like a dead corpse, not moving for a long time, tears rolled down the corners of his eyes and rolled down the corners of his eyes to form a small dry pool.

"Lu Yixuan, I was wrong because I was wrong..." said with a choked cry of sorrow, "The mistake is that I shouldn't be young and sincere, I shouldn't insist on marrying you, and I shouldn't believe that pushing my heart can return your mercy." After realizing it, he realized that the dreams he had as a young man were just nightmares that he could not escape in his life.