Chapter 152

Ji Shiqian took out the marriage certificate from Lin Luo's clothes pocket, and put the two copies together in the palm of his hand, "I will keep the marriage certificate."

Lin Luo watched him put it in his clothes pocket, and wondered in his heart, go out and bring a marriage certificate.

Ji Shiqian pressed the elevator to go directly to the parking lot, and after sitting in the car, he clicked on his mobile phone and stared at the text message, his dark blue pupils looked particularly gloomy in the dim parking lot.

After arriving at the text message location, it was close to twelve o'clock in the afternoon, after Ji Shiqian parked the car, opened the door and walked down, looked down at the watch on his wrist, which showed 12:57.

He was always punctual and almost never late, even if the person he saw today was a person who hated it the most.

Coming to the front desk of the restaurant, he consulted a box number, and then walked over with an expressionless face.

Lu Yixuan arrived before him, and he was sitting in the private room, looking at the thick menu that the waiter had just handed over.

Seeing the man who came in, he didn't say hello, didn't even hand one a look, just continued to look at the menu above, and then casually ordered a few dishes, pressed the order button on the table, entered a few dish numbers, and completed the entire ordering process.

After ordering, Lu Yixuan finally raised his head and looked at Ji Shiqian, who was standing two meters away from him.

A handsome face was so cold that there was no expression, and his eyes were like falling ice and snow, without a trace of temperature.

Ji Shiqian sneered, pulled out the bench and sat up Erlang's legs.

"You came to me to invite me to dinner?"

Lu Yixuan clenched his fists tightly, his eyes were as poisonous as a snake.

"Give Lin Luo back to me."

"Lin Luo is not an object, what is it to talk about? Even if he is, I won't give it to you.

Lu Yixuan: "Recently, the Ji family planned to sign a project with me. Ji Shiqian narrowed his blue eyes slightly when he heard this, of course he knew that this project was worth more than a billion yuan, and the Ji family participated in this project and was planning to cooperate with Lu Yixuan.

Lu Yixuan said this now, making it clear that he wanted to threaten him with this.

"Yes?" Ji Shiqian skimmed the corners of his mouth, looking like he didn't care, and he didn't seem to expect the Ji family to be involved in this project.

"Want to threaten me with this? Lu Yixuan, you may also underestimate the Ji family, like this kind of billion-dollar project, I grab a lot, why waste time with you.

"No, you thought wrong." Lu Yixuan sneered and looked at Ji Shiqian mockingly.

"I will cooperate with your younger brother Ji Yi on this project, I heard that you have been earning inheritance recently, I plan to use this project to help him, personally, your ability and character are not worthy of sitting in the position of the heir of the Ji family."

It turned out that this was the meaning, he looked up to Lu Yixuan, and thought that what he was going to do, he wanted to cooperate with Ji Yi for a long time and threaten him with the status of the successor.

Ji Yi is the son of his second uncle, his younger brother, simply described as a stupid hat, the old man has long seen this, so he has not decided on an heir.