Chapter 41

As soon as the finger was forced, the finger inserted into the wound pierced a little, and the blood flowed down the white finger to the wrist, and Lin Luo lowered his head in pain, "Lu Yixuan, is this enough?" If you don't think it's enough for you to do it yourself, I just beg you to spare the others.

He ended up with a low voice, with a faint tremble.

Lin Luo couldn't see his wound, but he could feel a lot of blood flowing there.

He couldn't hear Lu Yixuan's voice, thinking that his "sincerity" was not enough, so he planned to stab in again.

Two-thirds of the way in, a hand suddenly pinched over, almost crushing his wrist with such force.

Lin Luo slammed his hand and looked in the direction of Lu Yixuan with empty eyes, his eyes were very puzzled.

"Lin Luo, don't try to threaten me with such bad means, I've seen too much. His tone was thick with mockery, "It's boring and stupid for you to do this, don't be stupid enough to think that if you die, I will let your father and Ning Yuan go!"

Lin Luo was at a loss, he seemed to be able to feel Lu Yixuan's cold gaze sweeping over his face inch by inch, as if to freeze him into ice chips, he lowered his head with a sigh, and his inhalation sounded with a sticky nasal sound.

Lu Yixuan squeezed Lin Luo's hand and pulled out, "If you want to die, I am not as good as you wish."

 "Lu Yixuan, this person, is really ruthless, and he doesn't even agree to die.

Lin Luo kept crying with his eyes open, it had nothing to do with emotions, it was hurt alive, his stomach hurt, his head hurt, his heart hurt, his eyes hurt... He really had never eaten so much pain in his life, and now that he tasted it all at once, how could he not shed tears without pain?

Lu Yixuan ignored his tears, in his impression Lin Luo is a crying person, when something happens, he will cry and cry, he doesn't look like a man, he seems to have forgotten Lin Luo's original sunny and cheerful appearance.

The doctor was invited to the ward again, and his heart suddenly jumped after seeing the blood on the bed, he glanced at Lu Yixuan silently, and finally helplessly re-stitched to stop the bleeding bandage, this time he didn't even want to say anything.

Lin Luo was obviously awake, but this appearance was no different from being dead, lying motionless on the bed and letting the doctor bandage him.

The doctor couldn't stop glancing at Lin Luo, and saw that his eyes seemed to be wrong, there was no trace of light in the darkness, and such eyes were deeply shocked into a cold sweat after looking at it for a long time.

He reached out and shook around Lin Luo's eyes, and his pupils did not react in the slightest.

This is......

"Help him look at his eyes to see if he can be cured, and if he can't be cured, forget it."

Lu Yixuan's careless voice came from beside him.

Sure enough, it was invisible, and the doctor sighed, full of guilt for Lin Luo.

The doctor found someone to send Lin Luo to the ophthalmology department, and concluded that he was temporarily blind, because the brain was stimulated, and the tears were constantly flowing, and the retina was infected.

Lin Luo can't cry anymore, and if he cries again, he will really go blind.

The doctor told Lu Yixuan about the conclusion of this medical record, and also reminded him, Lu Yixuan was silent for a moment, and finally decided to leave Lin Luo's eyes.

Lin Luo will have to conceive a child for him in the future, and it will be much more convenient to keep a pair of eyes.

"Mr. Lu, then you can calm the patient well, don't stimulate him to cry."

"I see. Because he couldn't see, Lin Luo could only rely on his ears to find direction, and the ward was very quiet, quiet to the point of some fear, his eyes couldn't help but tear, and the gauze wrapped around his eyes was soaked.

The sound of footsteps coming from outside the door made Lin Luo tense his nerves, and before anyone approached, he had already guessed that it was Lu Yixuan.

Lu Yixuan walked in and glanced at a group of figures huddled in the quilt, he walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, stretched out his hand to hold Lin Luo's emaciated cheek and looked left and right.

After seeing the gauze that was already soaked, he frowned dissatisfiedly, and Lin Luo seemed to notice his displeasure, held back his head that wanted to shrink into the quilt, and stiffened his body.

"Why are you crying again? Seeing that Lin Luo did not speak, Lu Yixuan stretched out his hand and touched his good-looking eyebrows: "Lin Luo, the doctor said that if you cry again, your eyes will be completely blind, do you want to be blind?"

Lin Luo involuntarily bit his lower lip, the tear glands were stimulated again, and the hot tears that flowed out burned his eyes painfully.

Seeing that the gauze was wetter again, Lu Yixuan frowned and said coldly: "If you are blind, you will never see your father."

 "There is no doubt that Lu Yixuan is threatening Lin Luo again, and he will never see it, there are several explanations, and the most direct explanation placed here by Lu Yixuan is death.

Lu Yixuan pinched Lin Luo's jaw, his eyes were secretive, "Don't think about death, don't blame me for not reminding you, let me see you hurt yourself again, I will find someone to torture your father, you must know that there are many conflicts and fights in prison, and it is very common to hurt your arms and legs." Lin Luo's body shrunk, the tears in his eyes stopped abruptly, he wanted to die with his baby, but he couldn't... For the sake of his father, he still has to live in this endless hell.

And he clearly felt that the real earthly purgatory had just begun, and Lu Yixuan was the executioner who tortured him.

"Hear that? Luoluo? The gloomy voice was chilling.

Lu Yixuan rarely called him Luoluo, and after getting married, he almost never heard him call himself like this again, what he thought before, but now he listens to it, he only feels unwarranted sadness.

Lin Luo nodded and asked in a hoarse voice: "Is it that if I listen to you, you will let my father let go of the Ning family?" "

Ning family? I'm afraid that only Ning Yuan, but now Lin Luo is still protecting him, how can he believe that the two of them have no relationship?

Lu Yixuan's eyes narrowed slightly, and a cold light burst out from inside, "Lin Luo, you are not qualified to negotiate conditions with me.

When he was about to release his jaw, Lin Luo suddenly grabbed his hand, and his blue and white fingers trembled and clasped Lu Yixuan's hand.

"Lu Yixuan, I don't cry or hurt myself, I promise to listen to you in the future, I will do whatever you let me do, I can be your slave but please don't... Please don't..." In the end, he was already crying, Lin Luo collapsed and dragged him tightly, afraid that Lu Yixuan would hurt others as soon as he let go, his faults were already many, and he didn't want to implicate others.

Because he couldn't shed tears, Lin Luo's voice trembled with a hint of choking, and even his snort was full of crying.

Lu Yixuan kept his gaze on his panicked face, and said inexplicably: "Listen to me for everything?"

Lin Luo nodded nervously.

Lu Yixuan stared at him for a long time and smiled: "Are you willing to let you give me a lot of children?"