Chapter 35

Lu Yixuan's eyes narrowed together and a cold light burst out from inside: "Lin Luo opened the door, and I counted three."

Lin Luo shook his head, he couldn't open it, Lu Yixuan's gaze just now seemed to be about to kill, but where could he run if he didn't open it?

"1-" A hoarse voice came from outside, Lin Luo clenched his hands, and cold sweat was already overflowing on his forehead.

"2-" Gritting his teeth and spitting out this word, his heart was angry, Lin Luo actually dared not to listen to him?

The biggest reason why he was angry was not because he pushed Ye Mingchu downstairs, but because he went out to see Ning Yuan from the villa privately, and stayed with him for such a long time!

Holding the moisturizing oil given to him by Gang Ye Mingchu in his hand, the strength was almost to pinch the plastic bottle directly.

Without waiting to count to three, Lu Yixuan directly stretched out his foot and kicked, and the door shook and the entire door frame seemed to be crumbling.

Lin Luo was frightened inside, his body did not dare to lean against the door, he looked around twice to see what else could be used to resist the door.

As a result, just a few minutes after leaving, the door collapsed, and Lu Yixuan directly found someone to tear down the door.

Lin Luo suddenly looked like a frightened rabbit, he retreated to the corner and his body shivered, his eyes wide with fear in it.

The corner of Lu Yixuan's mouth hooked up a sneer to hide the anger in his heart, and said lightly: "Lin Luo, why don't you listen to me?"

The more calm the man behaved, the more frightened Lin Luo became, and explained with trembling lips: "Lu Yixuan I didn't push Ye Mingchu, I didn't touch him, what he just said is all lying to you!"

Lu Yixuan sat languidly on the chair, felt out a pack of cigarettes from the bag, pinched one out of his fingers to light, a shallow smile hooked at the corner of his mouth, raised his hand and took a puff, the blue-white smoke covered his face, making it impossible to see his expression.

The room was quiet, so quiet that Lin Luo could hear Lu Yixuan's soot shot.

Stars flicked down from his fingertips, and Lu Yixuan raised his head and raised his eyebrows: "Lin Luo, let's not talk about this matter first, let's talk about other things."

His calm appearance made Lin Luo tremble, and he bit his lower lip almost hard to make his teeth no longer tremble.

"Did you buy this?" You just have to answer yes or no. Lu Yixuan threw the lubricating oil in his hand to Lin Luo's feet.

Lin Luo nodded, because he was too afraid to speak.

A murderous aura flashed in Lu Yixuan's eyes, and he grinded his teeth and played with the cigarette in his hand: "Did you go to find Ning Yuan today?"

Lin Luo nodded again, hearing these two questions Lin Luo knew that Lu Yixuan had misunderstood.

"I just went to buy medicine and buy medicine for Ye Mingchu."

Lu Yixuan sneered, threw the cigarette to the floor, extinguished it with his feet, the orange-red fire turned into a cloud of black stains and stained the clean floor, Lu Yixuan got up and walked slowly to Lin Luo, he was one meter nine tall and stood in front of Lin Luo, almost looking down on his pale face.

"There is obviously a pharmacy nearby, why should you go to him alone to buy it? And why buy this before buying.

"The ointment and lubricating oil were all bought by Ye Mingchu, not my own."

Lu Yixuan's eyes were cold, and he stretched out his hand to pinch Lin Luo's chin: "Still want to find an excuse to lie to me?" "I didn't, I really didn't." Lin Luo's eyes were already red.

"Lin Luo, do you always like to pretend to be pitiful and harmless in front of me, and then behind the scenes will use your vicious means, sure enough... Worthy of the family, as vicious as your father.

"It was Ye Mingchu who used the vicious means, not me!" Why, why did Lu Yixuan never believe his explanation?

Lu Yixuan said in a cold voice: "Twice, the first time you hurt Ming Chu's forehead, this second time you pushed him downstairs, what else do you have to argue?" Lin Luo seems that the punishment I gave you last time was too low, so that you don't have a long memory!

Lin Luo only felt a coolness rise at the tips of his fingers, he clenched his fists, the coolness instantly spread to the palm of his hand, and extended to the whole body so cold that he trembled, he was gentle and married to Lu Yixuan for so many years and suffered more grievances in his heart, and he did not complain to his family that he was wrong.

The long time of patience made Lu Yixuan think that he was born to be a resignatory nature, so he always insultd him at will and did whatever he wanted to him.

Lin Luo asked him with a sad smile on the corner of his mouth: "Why should I hurt Ye Mingchu?"

Lu Yixuan was stunned for a while, he frowned as if he had never thought about this question, was it jealousy? Or hatred? He stared at Lin Luo's face to find the answer from his expression.

I saw Lin Luo laugh out, and tears rolled out of the corners of his eyes and dripped onto Lu Yixuan's hands.

"Lu Yixuan, do you think I still love you, because your favor for Ye Mingchu makes me feel jealous, so I will do something to him?"

Isn't it?

That kind of self-righteous look made Lin Luo feel a little disgusted.

"Lu Yixuan I don't love you anymore, now I just want to stay away from you, if you marry Ye Mingchu, I will definitely wish you a white head and old age..."

Lu Yixuan slapped him fiercely, not giving Lin Luo a chance to react, Lin Luo was a little confused, and before he noticed the pain on his face, he heard a buzzing in his head.

Lin Luo was confused for a few seconds and came to his senses, he touched his hot cheek, laughing at how he could adapt to Lu Yixuan's beating of him so quickly.

"Lin Luo, you are finally willing to tell the truth, want to stay away from me? Far away and Ning Yuan double sleep-fly?

"When you divorced me, you were afraid that you hooked up with him, right?"

"How? It's only been a month since you were grounded, and you went to him lonely? Did he satisfy you in the hospital? Lu

Yixuan's suspicion and possessiveness at this time made Lin Luo feel disgusted, because he knew that he was just a thing for Lu Yixuan, and the possessiveness of a thing was emotionless, and Zuo was just my thing, even if it was broken, I wouldn't let anyone touch it.

"If you want me to say it a few times, nothing happened to me and Ning Yuan, do you believe it?"

Lu Yixuan yelled at him angrily: "You said that nothing happened between you and him, then you tell me what these are!"

He felt out his mobile phone and clicked on the picture, pinched Lin Luo's chin and forced him to see it.

Lin Luo glanced over, and the photo showed him and Ning Yuan standing on the side of the road waiting for a taxi, but it felt like the two of them were kissing from this angle.

"And this..." Lu Yixuan slid his finger down and turned out a video, "I entered the same room and stayed in it for nearly an hour, and you answered me what do you do for an hour?"

He was going to see the baby in his belly, but he couldn't say, he couldn't tell Lu Yixuan about the baby in his belly.

"I didn't do what you wanted!"

Lu Yixuan took Lin Luo's words as a perfunctory concealment, he angrily bent down and hugged Lin Luo, and strode out to the staircase.

"Throw you out of here without saying it!"