Chapter 113

Lin Luo was smiling at the moment, but his expression was even uglier than crying.

He Yuanshu stood up, picked up the check on the coffee table and stuffed it into Lin Luo's hand.

"What kind of person remembers what identity they are, money is not omnipotent, but no money is impossible, these days also thank you for taking care of my family Ji Shiqian, take the money and go far, when Shi Qian comes back, I will explain to him."

Lin Luo pinched the check in his hand, and his mind played back the humble and affectionate appearance of this season, and the appearance of careful care for him.

He didn't deserve any of these, so good Ji Shiqian deserved someone who matched him.

Lin Luo felt that his heart was about to be torn to pieces, and the expression on his face fell apart little by little.

"Thank you."

Lin Luo accepted the check in his hand, and at this moment he completely drew a dividing line with Ji Shiqian.

He turned back to the bedroom, took out his packed luggage, and found a leash to put the dog on a leash.

He Yuanshu looked at the dog, her eyes slightly revealed surprise, Ji Shiqian's cleanliness she did not know, never kept pets in the room where she lived.

Lin Luo closed the bedroom door and put the key on the coffee table.

"Where are you going?"

Lin Luo said a place name that he had never heard of, and searched it with his mobile phone, thousands of kilometers away from here, a remote mountainous area.

This kind of place is not reminiscent.

He Yuanshu said: "Let me ask you to take you to the train station."

Lin Luo did not refuse, he nodded.

He Yuanshu was worried that he would repent, so he wanted to let people watch him leave.

The luggage in his hand was picked up by the next person, and he led the dog and followed them downstairs into a car.

The weather has been bad these days, dark clouds are thick and light rain, Lin Luo looked out the window blankly, his eyes became more and more sore.

He covered his face hard, his face full of tears.

The driver glanced at him through the rearview mirror, and a big man cried so inexplicably panicked.

Lin Luo didn't make a sound when he cried, he only felt that his heart was very painful, and tears flowed down his eyes.

Ji Shiqian saved him many times, but he deceived him, he remembered that his father once told him that men who love to cheat will fall into hell after death.

People like him who have deceived the sincerity of others are not even qualified to enter hell?

The journey had already been remembered by Lin Luo, and after watching him buy a ticket and enter the station, the driver left.

Lin Luo dragged his suitcase in alone, found his bed and slept, shaking along the way.

Sunrise and sunset, three days to reach the destination.

Lin Luo had no novelty in a strange city for the first time, and as soon as he got off the car, he used the map to find a town far from the city, and took several trips along the way to his destination.

The car drove on the winding mountain road, and there was an illusion that he was going to the depths of the mountains, and no one could find him here.

The mountains are undulating and the mountains are not high, but for people like Lin Luo, who have never seen mountains much in the city since he was a child, it is still quite different.

Lin Luo rented a suite in the town, renting it for a year, the owner was very happy, knowing that he was from abroad, he said kindly: "If you need anything, just tell me."

Lin Luo thought about it and asked her if she could hire a nanny and be honest.

The owner answered, saying that a girl who had just graduated from college was looking for a job.

Lin Luo breathed a sigh of relief when he heard that he graduated from college, he basically couldn't understand the local dialect here, and someone who could speak Mandarin would be better able to communicate.

The female college student named Qin Yao has just graduated and originally wanted to apply for a job in a big city, but her father was seriously ill and could only stay at home temporarily.

She was in a hurry to find a job, when she was informed that there was a young man who was looking for a nanny to do housework for three thousand a month.

Three thousand a month is a high salary here, Qin Yao is a little worried about being deceived, but he still can't resist the temptation.

When I came to the interview location, I saw a thin man as soon as I entered.

Lin Luo also saw her and asked, "You came to interview the nanny?"

Qin Yao never expected that it was such a young and handsome man who wanted to recruit a nanny.

The two looked at each other.

Qin Yao felt that the man seemed to be sick, his face was unusually pale, and wearing a thick down jacket could not stop his emaciation, as if the wind would blow people down.

"Sit down."

Qin Yao's face was blushing and he sat upright on the opposite side.

Lin Luo took out the agreement that had been prepared long ago and put it in front of Qin Yao to explain it to her one by one.

The minimum period of employment is five months, which can be extended later, and a confidentiality agreement must be signed.

Qin Yao carefully looked at the agreement and signed the name.

Lin Luo didn't tell Qin Yao about her pregnancy, and he wanted to wait a little longer to tell her.

......

Ji Shiqian would call Lin Luo every day, but Lin Luo did not answer and only replied by texting.

He called his subordinates to inquire about the situation, and they all said that everything was normal and nothing had happened.

At this time, in T City, he did not expect that Lin Luo would have left long ago.