Chapter 56

Because of the child's affairs, he urgently needs to prove his status in Lin Luo's heart, didn't Lin Luo just beg to let himself fall for him before?

Lu Yixuan suddenly remembered the scene when the two went to bed for the first time, Lin Luo was drunk and lying in his arms, holding his arms very tightly, with a crying voice, and his mouth was aggrieved: "Yixuan, I'm so uncomfortable, please help me..."

Lu Yixuan inexplicably raised his stomach and wanted to vent, he looked at the pale Lin Luo under him, and his eyes looked at his trembling pupils: "Please let me go to you, I'll take you to see your father, or you won't want to see him again."

He thought that Lin Luo would refuse, but he laughed softly, and a touch of enchantment was outlined in the corner of his eyes.

Already used to it, isn't it? His relationship with Lu Yixuan has always been a "contractual relationship", he satisfies men's carnal desires, and Lu Yixuan agrees to his insignificant prayers.

It is a body that has been played badly, what is the difference between promising and not agreeing, it is better to make an inflatable doll, and you can meet your father.

Lin Luo spread his legs with the strength of Lu Yixuan, and the hand holding his arm also loosened.

"How do you want me to beg you?

Lu Yixuan was stunned again, Lin Luo did not refuse him, he should feel satisfied, but he always felt that something was wrong.

Lin Luo saw that he did not speak, so he said again: "Do I want to learn the **18 style temporarily to beg you?"

Lu Yixuan lowered his head and looked at Lin Luo under him dissatisfiedly, it was different from before, he wanted the previous Lin Luo, the Lin Luo who would smile sweetly at him and call him Yixuan affectionately.

He leaned down with inexplicable resentment, biting Lin Luo's lips, and a sneer appeared at the corner of Lin Luo's mouth, and he opened his mouth to still attack the other party.

There was a slight taste of blood in his mouth, but Lu Yixuan still did not let go.

He ripped off Lin Luo's pants, lay on his pillow and said: "Luo Luo is not afraid, a man does not need to be confinement if he miscarries, he can still go to bed."

After Lin Luo listened, he only felt sick to his stomach, and he really couldn't bear his comfort with a yellow voice.

When Lu Yixuan came in, Lin Luo frowned, and physiological tears blurred his eyes, like a pool of stagnant water.

"Luoluo, I haven't heard you call me Yixuan for a long time.

When the climax came, Lu Yixuan suddenly came to this sentence, the chaotic brain regained a trace of clarity, and Lin Luo looked at him with his head.

"Is it okay to call me?

Lin Luo clenched his teeth and did not make a sound, he saw Lu Yixuan's lustful gaze suddenly become cold, endured the pain, and shouted hoarsely: "Yixuan..."

Lu Yixuan was still not satisfied, and said: "Call my husband to listen."

Lin Luo's thoughts instantly drifted far away, and he remembered that on the day he and Lu Yixuan got married, he was waiting for him to come back in the wedding room, and carefully called her husband.

How did Lu Yixuan answer at that time?

Oh...... Remembering, he sneered at him drunkenly at that time.

- You don't deserve it.

His eyes fell on Lu Yixuan's cheeks, and his gaze became cold: "You are not worthy."