Chapter 180

"I don't want you to go alone."

Lin Luo's eyelids raised slightly, and there was a cold light in his pupils: "Are you qualified to say such things?"

"An An is my child, he could have grown up next to me, but now I even see him every day is a luxury." Lin Luo's voice suddenly became hoarse, with a kind of stoic emotion.

"Ji Shiqian, don't stop me from meeting my child, otherwise we can only..."

Before he finished speaking, he was covered by Ji Shiqian, and the hand holding him was trembling.

What Lin Luo didn't say, he knew it.

- Divorce.

While eating, Lin Luo became more and more silent.

At night, the two slept on the same bed, and Ji Shiqian approached Lin Luo and hugged his warm body tightly in his arms.

It was just like usual, but Ji Shiqian knew that seemingly close distances had already appeared in the middle of an insurmountable gap.

The gap lay between them, and he could imagine that no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't bridge it.

The future is so long, as long as he thinks that Lin Luo will disappear one day, he is so anxious that he can't even sleep well.

Ji Shiqian slept very tired this night, and in the second half of the night he had a very real dream, dreaming that he was running after Lin Luo, Lin Luo rushed to the cliff with the child in his arms, and under the cliff was the deep sea, and he jumped down without thinking.

He also jumped down, struggling in the water to shout Lin Luo's name, but couldn't find it, Ji Shiqian woke up in a cold sweat, reached out and touched the surroundings, touched Lin Luo's warm body and hugged him tightly, wrapping him around his chest.

After the rapid heartbeat calmed down, only loneliness and loneliness remained, the heart ached, it seemed to open a big mouth, the heart was cold, and the face was too.

Ji Shiqian took a deep breath and turned his head sideways, only to find that the pillow was wet, and his face was a little painful with tears.

"Luo Luo, I dreamed that you jumped into the sea, I jumped down but couldn't find you."

After Lin Luo let out a choked dream sound from Ji Shiqian, he woke up, and his long eyelashes trembled twice but did not open them.

The upper body was very tight, as if it had fallen apart.

Lin Luo struggled uncomfortably twice, and Ji Shiqian also seemed to realize that he was holding too hard, loosened his wrist, and then rubbed the back of Lin Luo's neck like a big dog.

"I promise you to see An An, as long as you don't leave me."

Lin Luo thought that Ji Shiqian promised him that it would take more time to see An An, but he didn't expect him to promise him in a dream.

He didn't know what dream Ji Shiqian had, and just listening to his crying in his sleep should be a bad dream.

Lin Luo dragged a long nasal "um", then changed to a comfortable position and continued to sleep in Ji Shiqian's arms.

Lin Luo hadn't slept well for a long time, and he slept in a daze in Ji Shiqian's arms.

After the alarm clock went off at seven o'clock, Ji Shiqian turned off the mobile phone to mute, and then got up to wash and dress, he tried to relax his movements as lightly as possible not to wake Lin Luo.

But when he came out of the bathroom, Lin Luo still woke up and sat on the bed and looked at him blankly.

"Did I make you noisy?" Ji Shiqian had just finished washing, and there were still small water droplets on his face and hair that had not been wiped clean.

Lin Luoyun shook his head lightly and said, "I want to get up early today, and I want to go to see An An." Ji Shiqian's body froze, pretending not to care and opening the wardrobe to find clothes.

Lin Luo got out of bed, walked to Ji Shiqian's side, picked out a tie in his hand, and tied it for him as usual.

Ji Shiqian lowered his head and looked at Lin Luo, who looked serious, his heart moved, and he almost subconsciously pecked him on the lips.

"I'll let the driver drop you off, and you'll come back early in the afternoon."