Chapter 189

Lin Luo, who slept all day, finally got up from the bed, his whole person looked very haggard, his eyes were deeply sunken, surrounded by thick dark circles, the whole person looked thin, and his lips had cracked due to lack of water.

He stood up, and under the light, his shadow was stretched long, long, and boundless loneliness slowly crushed him.

The villa was still quiet, there was no sound, Lin Luo led the dog to the first floor.

After feeding the dog, he sat alone on the sofa and turned on the TV and watched the variety show inside.

Although his eyes were watching, his mind did not turn.

Sometimes I think a lot of things, sometimes I don't think about anything, just sit quietly in a daze.

He wasn't even in the mood to cook for himself, and lying on the sofa in the middle of the night was so hungry that his stomach hurt, only to remember that he hadn't eaten for two days.

Unable to sleep, he got up and cooked himself a bowl of clear noodle soup and ate it alone.

After a bowl of noodles, his stomach was already propped up, and his throat was sour, Lin Luo smiled bitterly, and somehow he said the loss in his heart.

Buns squatted next to watch him eat noodles, so hungry that saliva came out, Lin Luo cooked some noodles and put them in the dog bowl to watch the buns eat.

"Bun, do you want Ji Shiqian?"

After eating the last bite of noodles, Bun watched Lin Luo wag his tail and screamed, as if in response to him.

Seeing that Lin Luo didn't react, Bunzi turned around and walked to the sofa, bit the mobile phone on the coffee table and came to Lin Luo, carefully placing the mobile phone in his mouth at his feet.

"Do you want me to call Ji Shiqian?"

The bun barked twice.

Lin Luo smiled helplessly, picked up his mobile phone and found Ji Shiqian's number and dialed it.

This time the call was not hung up after it rang, but no one answered it for a long time, and just when Lin Luo thought that no one answered, the call was picked up.

Lin Luo was stunned, and he didn't know what to say for a while, and then he was silent for a while: "Where are you?"

"Mr. Lin? I'm Chen Yanli, Ji Shiqian is in the hospital now, he is injured, do you want to come over?

Lin Luo's attention was all on Ji Shiqian's injury, and he couldn't separate his attention to think about why Chen Yanli was by Ji Shiqian's side.

"Which hospital is he in, is it serious?"

"I'll send you the address, you come on."

The two hung up the call without saying a few words, and Lin Luo held his hand tightly, almost crushing the mobile phone in his hand.

A dull pain in his chest was like a knife, making it difficult for him to breathe.

He stroked the head of the bun, then went upstairs to simply pack up his luggage, took the dog leash, dragged the suitcase with one hand and led the dog out the door with the other.

The wound that Ji Yi smashed was not deep or serious, and most of the reason for fainting was that the cold was not good, plus excessive fatigue in the past few days.

The moment Ji Shiqian opened his eyes, he saw the person he least wanted to see.

- Chen Yanli.

How could he be here? And how could it be in his ward?