Chapter 43

Having played Lin Luo enough, Lu Yixuan let go of him, got up from the bed and sorted out his clothes: "Luo Luo, as long as you have been listening to me like this, when your eyes can see, I will take you to the prison to see your father."

Lin Luo lay on the bed, and a hint of clarity came from his numb head: "Good."

Lu Yixuan touched his head with satisfaction, as if he was stroking a dog, the air in the ward was not as good as outside, filled with a smell of disinfectant water, Lin Luo was nourishing his body, even if the weather outside was good, he couldn't go out.

"Stay in the ward obediently and don't move, I'll go out for a while and come back."

Lin Luo listened to the footsteps getting quieter and quieter, knowing that Lu Yixuan had gone away, he stretched out his hand from the quilt and touched his neck, it was hot, and if he touched it carefully, he could feel that the skin was broken, which Lu Yixuan had just bitten, and he also said that when he recovered from his illness, he would imprint such marks on his whole body.

As soon as Lu Yixuan left, the ward suddenly became quiet, so quiet that he listened to the sound of his breathing as it was a noise.

It didn't take a while...

There was a sound of footsteps from outside, Lin Luo's eyes could not see and could only rely on the sound to distinguish people, not Lu Yixuan or like a doctor.

The footsteps got closer and closer, and then suddenly stopped, Lin Luo heard the sound of the door opening, and the man walked in and walked closer and closer in his direction.

Just guessing who it was, the man spoke.

"Lin Luo, are you okay? Hearing this voice, Lin Luo immediately guessed who it was, his breathing suddenly became rapid, his heart was beating wildly, and the blood in his body was cold.

He trembled uncontrollably, and his body shrank towards the corner of the bed, but he was suppressed by the horn at the moment of just moving.

Lin Luo's face was already white, but now it was almost white to transparent.

Ye Mingchu's dark eyes smiled at Lin Luo, and his gaze turned poisonous after seeing the gauze wrapped around his eyes.

"Lin Luo, you seem to be afraid of me?"

Ye Mingchukong has a simple face, giving people a harmless feeling, but in fact, his belly is black and sinister and vicious, and Lin Luo is afraid of him just like Lu Yixuan.

His spirit had been stimulated, and when facing the two of them, his heart would beat uncontrollably, and his hands and feet would be cold.

"Don't be afraid, I'm just here to ask you if your eyes are really blind."

Lin Luo gritted his teeth and did not make a sound; he clenched his fists and pinched his palms hard.

His voice trembled, "You go out."

Ye Mingchu sat on the edge of the bed, "I'm just here to drive me away, it's too unkind." "The word human affection came out of Ye Mingchu's mouth is simply ridiculous, if he understood the word human affection, he would not frame him again and again, if he understood human affection, he would not lose the four-month-old child in his belly.

Chest heaving, Lin Luo took two deep breaths to suppress his anger: "Ye Mingchu, aren't you afraid of retribution?"

"Retribution? Ye Mingchu couldn't help but laugh after hearing these three words, "The person who threw you downstairs was Yixuan not me, how could I be afraid of retribution, but you are now lying on the hospital bed, blind and your body is wasted, who is this retribution?"

Ye Mingchu's words directly poked Lin Luo's pain, his lips couldn't stop trembling, he bit his lips and grabbed the sheets under him, yes, only he was the only one who was really retributed.

Ye Mingchu stared at him, his eyes wandered viciously on Lin Luo, and after seeing the purple-red kiss marks on his neck, his eyes suddenly turned cold, and he only felt that the blood in his body was surging.

If he could, he really wanted to strangle Lin Luo here, but he knew that he couldn't, he had to hold back and let Lin Luo perish on his own.

......

Lu Yixuan came back after wandering around outside, and when he heard a voice in the ward, he thought that Lin Luo had an accident, he pushed the door open with faster steps, and he was stunned when he saw Ye Mingchu in front of him.

The first reaction was, why did he come?

After Ye Mingchu turned his head and saw that it was Lu Yixuan, he stood up from the bed happily: "Yixuan."

Lu Yixuan looked at the person holding his arm in front of him, and his expression was a little trance: "Why are you here?"

Ye Mingchu said softly and generously: "I'll come to see Lin Luo, and by the way, I will also look at you, we haven't seen each other for so many days, I miss you."

After hearing that he was coming to see Lin Luo, Lu Yixuan raised his hand and rubbed the top of Ye Mingchu's head and thought in his heart, his Ming Chu was indeed gentle, kind and understanding.

"Haven't you slept well these days, and the dark circles have come out? "

Lu Yixuan has been away from home for three days, Ye Mingchu is already crazy at home, how can he have time to sleep at ease?

However, he didn't dare to complain to Lu Yixuan and just said softly: "I miss you." Suddenly

thinking of something, Ye Mingchu suddenly said: "Yixuan, when will Lin Luo be discharged from the hospital?"

Lu Yixuan pondered for a while, and the doctor told him that it would take at least half a month to wait for his eyes to recover.

"Ten days or so.

"For so long, what happened to Lin Luo? How come people are hospitalized and blind? He pretended not to know and asked Lu Yixuan, just to see what kind of attitude he had towards Lin Luo now.

Of course, Lu Yixuan would not tell Ye Mingchu about Lin Luo's pregnancy with a wild seed, but in the future, Lin Luo would definitely know that Ye Mingchu was pregnant, and it was better to tell him in advance to prepare him psychologically than to let him find out.

Lu Yixuan said: "Lin Luo's physical examination can get pregnant, and after he is discharged from the hospital, I will let him raise the fetus at home to prepare for pregnancy." Ye Mingchu never expected that the first sentence Lu Yixuan would say would be this, he was not angry because Lin Luo was pregnant with a wild seed but wanted to keep Lin Luo by his side to prepare for pregnancy!

Ye Mingchu clenched his teeth: "How can a man get pregnant?"

Ye Mingchu's trembling voice did not escape Lu Yixuan's ears, he leaned over and held his cheek and said, "Don't you like children?" Just let Lin Luo live in the next life, it's no problem to give birth to a few, and raise it for you when the time comes.

Ye Mingchu raised his head and looked at the man in front of him, Lu Yixuan said this to him, but his eyes looked through him to Lin Luo behind him.

A sudden pain came from his heart, he never said that he liked children, even if he really wanted a child, he was looking for surrogacy, how could it not be Lin Luo's turn to conceive!

What did Lu Yixuan do with him? I used to love him and love him, but now he is so strange that he doesn't know him, and the culprit of all this is Lin Luo! Nothing would change without Lin Luo.

When he reached his throat, he swallowed deeply, and Lu Yixuan's words just now had clearly told him that his thoughts would not change, and it was better to respond to Lu Yixuan's words than to do those things that wasted his tongue.

"Is Lin Luo really willing to give me the baby he gave birth?

Lu Yixuan smiled contemptuously: "What is he unwilling to do?" Let him give birth to a few.

Ye Mingchu: "It's so good, I like the baby the most, then it's hard Lin Luo." After speaking, he turned to look at Lin Luo, who was shrunk on the bed, and showed a vicious smile at an angle that Lu Yixuan could not see.