Chapter 175

When Lin Luo woke up, he saw Qin Yao beside him, thinking that he was still feverish and not clear.

It wasn't until Qin Yao came to him that he knew that he wasn't dreaming.

"Mr. Lin, are you thirsty, hungry."

Lin Luo glanced at her in confusion, barely squeezing out a word from her dry and aching throat, "Thirst." Qin Yao hurriedly turned around, poured him a cup of warm water, held his head, and slowly fed him.

Lin Luo was thirsty, and gurgled and drank two glasses of water.

Qin Yao helped him sit up and stuffed a pillow behind him to let him lean against the back of the bed.

"Mr. Lin, are you hungry, do you want to eat something?"

Lin Luo nodded in confusion.

Qin Yao got up, took out his mobile phone and ordered a porridge, and light vegetarian dishes.

After ordering, Qin Yao sat back on Lin Luo's bedside, looked at the emaciated man in front of him, and blurred his eyes again.

Lin Luo looked at her and smiled, and his voice was dumb: "What to cry, silly girl."

Qin Yao choked and said, "I feel sorry for you."

Lin Luo thought that Qin Yao should already know, she was usually busy with work and rarely looked at things on the Internet, and she was in a lawsuit with Lu Yixuan at that time, and he didn't tell her that she was afraid that she was worried.

When she called yesterday, Lin Luo knew that she couldn't hide it.

The two did not mention the child, and after the porridge was delivered, Qin Yao brought it to him and fed him.

Lin Luo mechanically opened his mouth and swallowed the porridge that Qin Yao fed one by one.

Since noon yesterday until now, he has not eaten water and food, and the bowl of porridge has been quickly eaten.

Qin Yao asked him if he still wanted it, he shook his head and asked her: "When did you come?"

Qin Yao was afraid that he was worried, so he lied: "I came here this morning, I saw that you were still sleeping when I came, so I didn't disturb you."

Lin Luo took a closer look at Qin Yao, crying red and swollen walnut eyes, messy hair, and unchanged work clothes on his body.

Lin Luo understood but did not say.

He casually asked, "Isn't today a weekday?" You don't go to work?

"I'm on leave."

"You are still in the internship period, it is better to be fully present and make a good impression on the boss."

Qin Yao smiled: "It's okay, it's a big deal to resign, I think it's better to be a little nanny by your side."

Qin Yao's dark eyes were a little bleak, she was happy to share the joy with Lin Luo when she first found this job, how could she not like this job.

"Qin Yao, you don't have to worry about me, I'll be fine."

Qin Yao deflated her mouth and did not speak, she stared at Lin Luo up and down, looking at the ring on his finger from his face.

"Mr. Lin, do you love Mr. Ji?"

Lin Luo's subconscious fist clenching did not escape Qin Yao's eyes, Qin Yao suddenly felt sad, if before, Lin Luo would definitely say without hesitation that he loved Ji Shiqian.

Lin Luo hesitated for a moment and replied, "Maybe."

"Then do you think Ji Shiqian loves you?"

Lin Luo muttered, and there was no trace of brilliance in his dark eyes, "He carried me to the hospital and climbed to the seventh floor with his back to me."