Chapter 179

Seeing An An open his small mouth and hold the pacifier, taking small sips of milk, his heart slowly relaxed.

When he finished feeding, he reached out and picked up An An again, holding him tightly in his arms.

An An, who drank full milk, fell asleep after a while, and Lu Yixuan carefully carried the child into the bedroom and placed it on the two-meter-wide big bed.

An An curled up uneasily.

Lu Yixuan took off his clothes, ready to hold An An to sleep together, he had not brought a child, did not know how to hold him to sleep, he closed his eyes and recalled the appearance of Lin Luo holding the child to sleep.

Lu Yixuan relied on the memories to learn and sell, and turned sideways to let An An lean on his chest.

"Dad..." An An shouted again, this time in a hoarse dream.

Lu Yixuan's heart seemed to have been severely pierced by a needle, and his heart hurt.

He looked down at An An, who was asleep, and held the child tightly in his arms.

The child returned, but the child and his father did not return, and his heart was still empty.

He turned his head to look out the window, and at this time there was a light rain in the sky, splashing on the leaves.

"An An, Daddy will definitely get your dad back, it will definitely be!" Lu Yixuan stroked the child's head and said in a low voice, also very resolutely.

They are a family of three, and one is indispensable, and he can't let his An An be without his father by his side.

......

Ji Shiqian came back on time in the evening, and as soon as he returned, he asked the housekeeper: "What did Lin Luo do today?"

The butler quickly took out a notepad he was carrying, and then read mechanically into the book.

"Mr. Lin got up at about eight o'clock, came down at half past eight for breakfast, then went to the pet room, stayed in it for about half an hour and came out..."

Ji Shiqian raised his eyebrows: "Say the point." The housekeeper nodded in understanding, and then continued to report: "Mr. Lin did not go to the Lu family to visit the child today, but took the dog out to the pet store for a day, bathed the dog and made a model.

Ji Shiqian asked, "Where is he now?"

"Mr. Lin is on the third-floor balcony."

Ji Shiqian ran directly to the third floor, he did not go up directly to say hello, but stood in an inconspicuous corner to see what Lin Luo was doing.

Lin Luo was sitting on a rocking chair, holding a tablet in his hand and making a video call.

He couldn't see who the person in the video was from a distance, but he faintly heard a milky father.

There is no doubt that it is An'an.

Ji Shiqian came to Lin Luo's side, he saw An An in the video, and Lu Yixuan who was holding An An, and a gloomy gloomy glittered in his blue eyes.

An An also saw Ji Shiqian standing next to Lin Luo, and he clapped his hands happily: "Dad."

An An's father's voice made him feel like he had been cut by a knife in his heart, and there was a pang of astringency and guilt in his heart

"Poof..." An An saw that Ji Shiqian did not reply, and shouted again, but this sound was not clear enough.

And this time Ji Shiqian finally smiled at An An in the camera and said, "An An, how are you doing?"

An An couldn't speak, he could only babble to express his excitement, and he didn't notice that his biological father behind him instantly darkened, and there was an indescribable anger in his eyes.

Lu Yixuan saw Ji Shiqian in the video, and the more he looked at his face, the worse he became, and he wanted to reach out and turn off the video, but reason suppressed his emotions.

He and Lin Luocai are a family, why should Lin Luo be by Ji Shiqian's side?

"An An, Dad is tired, let's play with him tomorrow."

Although An An was reluctant, he still nodded obediently.

......

Lin Luo stood up, put the blackened tablet on the conical table, and said in a hoarse voice: "I want to see An An."

Ji Shiqian stretched out his hand and squeezed Lin Luo's cold hand, and said, "Wait for the weekend, I'll go with you to meet him." "Letting him go alone is simply a sheep's mouth, and he is not at ease.

Lin Luo raised his eyes, and there was alienation in his dark eyes: "If you go with me, Lu Yixuan will not let me enter the door at all, let alone go to see An An."