Chapter 54

"Yixuan, why did you come back so early today?" Ye Mingchu pretended to be calm and showed a smirk.

Lu Yixuan has lived for so long, and he has seen all kinds of people, and he can tell at a glance whether the other party is really smiling at him or smiling at him.

The corners of his mouth lifted up to reveal a meaningful smile.

Ye Mingchu looked at him, and suddenly couldn't laugh, only felt that his back was cautiously panicked.

"In the early Ming Dynasty, was Lin Luo released by you?

Ye Mingchu was stunned, and after his thoughts turned a thousand times, he guessed that he should be asking about today's matter.

"He ran out by himself, but I blame me for being careless, just turned on the TV and saw his father's suicide, he was emotional, I ran out without stopping him."

The smile on Lu Yixuan's face increased, and he grabbed Ye Mingchu's wrist with one hand and forcibly led him into the house.

Ye Mingchu was dragged forward by him.

"Yixuan, what's wrong with you. Ye Mingchu was completely flustered.

Lu Yixuan said slowly: "I'll show you a good thing, you just answer me obediently."

He pulled Ye Mingchu into the study, turned on the computer and turned out a video, which was the video of Ye Mingchu falling downstairs that day.

After Ye Mingchu saw this video, his face turned white suddenly, what did Lu Yixuan do to show him this? Is it doubting him?

Lu Yixuan asked, "Was it really Lin Luo who pushed you downstairs that day?"

Ye Mingchu laughed dryly: "Yixuan, are you doubting me?" Isn't this video here? "

He deliberately chose a video dead corner, and from the perspective of video, it was really like Lin Luo pushed him.

Lu Yixuan gently pinched Ye Mingchu's chin and looked at him: "Then tell me, what were you talking to Lin Luo at that time?" Also say such a long time?

Ye Mingchu's eyes were a little unnatural: "We had a little dispute, just because I picked up his lubricating oil..."

Lu Yixuan's gaze gradually became gloomy.

"At the beginning of the Ming Dynasty, you know that I like well-behaved people who don't lie, although this video screen is broken, but I can find someone who can lip talk."

Ye Mingchu's pupils shrank slightly, and he lowered his head and trembled his lips to not dare to come out.

Lu Yixuan saw the expression on Ye Mingchu's face clearly, and clenched his teeth and sneered.

This laughter scared Ye Mingchu to the point of softening his legs, Lu Yixuan must know everything, as long as he suspects the video and touches it all the way along this line, then he can know that he blamed Lin Luo, and he bribed the doctor to take away the child in Lin Luo's stomach with a false certificate.

What Lu Yixuan hated the most was that someone deceived him, Ye Mingchu's face was full of blood, and his heart speed increased as if he was about to jump out of his chest.

He was careless, or underestimated Lin Luo's status in Lu Yixuan, and also overestimated Lu Yixuan's attitude towards himself.

Lu Yixuan pinched Ye Mingchu's chin, the force seemed to crush that bone, Ye Mingchu was already too afraid to exhale painfully.

"Ming Chu, am I not good enough for you?

Ye Mingchu shook his head with tears in his eyes.

Lu Yixuan stared at Ye Mingchu's tearful eyes, before he couldn't wait to put the best in the world in front of him and make him laugh when he saw him crying, but now he only felt that Ye Mingchu's tears were very hypocritical.

"I know all the things you did to Lin Luo, scalding his hands, letting the people in the villa alienate him, and throwing all the heavy work to him alone when he was not well from his injuries. Lu Yixuan said while stroking his chin.

The movement was gentle, but it made Ye Mingchu's cold hair stand up, his throat choked, and the rhythm of breathing was completely chaotic.

"At the beginning of the Ming Dynasty, I can unconditionally indulge your willfulness, but you should never touch the child in Lin Luo's belly. Lu Yixuan's red eyes threw Ye Mingchu to the ground.

Ye Mingchu cried, collapsed on the ground and grabbed Lu Yixuan's ankle.

"Yixuan, I was wrong, I just love you too much, I really..." At the end, the crying was silent, and only a panicked choke was left.

Lu Yixuan lowered his head and looked at the blue-white finger that grabbed his ankle, and his eyes were in a trance.

Lin Luo was covered in blood in his mind, and when he asked people to throw away the stillborn, Lin Luo was also paralyzed on the ground shaking his fingertips and clasped his ankles and begged him.

Lu Yixuan said what it was like not to appear in his heart, but he only felt that the pain was unbearable, obviously thinking just now that he should not have the slightest emotion for a "plaything".

Ye Mingchu pleaded in a dumb voice: "Yixuan, I was wrong, you forgive me this time, I don't dare, I won't move Lin Luo in the future."

Lu Yixuan squatted down and looked down at him: "I will find someone to help Lin Luo move away, this villa will be left to you."

Ye Mingchu looked at him with red eyes: "What about you?"

Lu Yixuan replied: "I will still be good to you in the early Ming Dynasty, I once said that I would take care of you for the rest of my life." Ye Mingchu didn't understand Lu Yixuan's meaning a little, he said that he would be good to himself and take care of himself for a lifetime, but why would he be so angry for a Lin Luo and question himself fiercely?

Lu Yixuan seemed to see the problem in his eyes, he reached out to wipe the tears from the corners of his eyes and said in a deep voice: "I still treat you as before, I will complete everything I promised you, including letting Lin Luo give birth to a child for you."

Just when Ye Mingchu thought there was a little leeway, he asked with a trembling voice, "What about the divorce from Lin Luo?"

"Except for this, I won't divorce him early tomorrow." This is the first time Lu Yixuan told Ye Mingchu so bluntly that he would not divorce Lin Luo and choose to marry him, in fact, he had guessed it a long time ago, didn't he?

Who Lu Yixuan really loves, I'm afraid even he doesn't know.

Ye Mingchu wanted to ask Lu Yixuan what he had done, but some things were afraid of breaking that layer of paper and taking shame on himself.

"Think about it, if you don't like it, I'll send you away." The pale finger bones were broken free one by one, and Ye Mingchu watched Lu Yixuan walk without looking back, and tears gathered under him into a small stream.

The moment he went out, Lu Yixuan heard crying and laughing behind him.

The truth has surfaced, he can no longer have to investigate, in fact, he should have thought of it a long time ago, and now he asked, but he didn't believe that Ming Chu, who was simple and kind in his eyes, would do such a thing.

After Divorcing The Scumbag, He Joined The Giantsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें