Chapter 174

Lin Luo tilted his head and fell asleep quietly, his body was covered tightly by the winter quilt, only revealing a small face, his cheeks were slightly red, and he looked very fragile, as if fragile items were written on his face.

Ji Shiqian sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the sleepy Lin Luo.

Lin Luo slept for too long, and he was worried that he would not be willing to wake up when he fell asleep like the last time.

"Luo Luo, I will always be by your side with you." Ji Shiqian said to himself, and a hand gently fell on his calm-looking face.

"It's all my bad, it's that I'm not strong enough, so I didn't protect you well, so that you lost the custody of An'an."

Thinking of something, Ji Shiqian suddenly frowned and silently looked away.

His roots in City C are still shallow, and the wealth and power he now obtains come from the Ji family, although he has some of his own power, but it is difficult to become a climate now.

If he gave up his identity as the heir of the Ji family, let alone An An, even Lin Luo could not protect him, so he could only sacrifice An An's custody.

An An is Lu Yixuan's child, and Lu Yixuan will definitely not treat him badly.

The phone vibrated again, and Ji Shiqian opened it to see that it was a text message sent to him by Qin Yao.

——Mr. Ji, I have something I want to say to you, please come out, I don't want to disturb Mr. Lin's rest.

Ji Shiqian glanced at the time and frowned, Qin Yao came over so late, and he was not afraid of danger?

Qin Yao was standing in the corridor of the hospital, she was still wearing black overalls, knowing that Lin Luo had rushed here from the company after the accident, and she didn't even have time to change her clothes.

She leaned against the wall and lowered her head, her face hidden in the gloom so that people could not see her emotions.

Ji Shiqian came over: "You come over so late, and you are not afraid of encountering on the road..."

"Snap-" Before the words were finished, a large ear scraper slapped him in the face.

This slap in the silent corridor was particularly harsh.

Ji Shiqian was stunned for a moment, and when he reacted, the half of his beaten face had begun to numb.

Ji Shiqian slowly turned his head and looked at Qin Yao, who was panting and red-eyed in front of him.

"Ji Shiqian, how did you promise me when you had a car accident!"

After Qin Yao yelled at him, tears suddenly rolled out, she gritted her teeth tightly, her chest rose and fell violently, as if she was suppressing the raging anger that was about to erupt in her body.

Ji Shiqian's body was startled, and he took a step back, and Qin Yao followed closely and grabbed him by the collar, looking at him with a gaze like a knife.

"You promise me that you will take good care of him, will not fail him, will not break his heart."

Qin Yao's eyes are full. Blood, asked him in a hoarse voice: "Have you forgotten all this?"

Ji Shiqian choked in his throat and replied with a trembling voice: "... I haven't forgotten. Hearing

his answer, Qin Yao smiled mockingly, Ji Shiqian had promised her that she would take good care of Lin Luo, would marry him, and give Lin Luo a home, and she believed it.