Chapter 42

Lu Yixuan's eyes were pitch black, he reached out and touched Lin Luo's cheek, and the corners of his lips hooked: "When you get better, we will have another child, you like children so much, we will keep giving birth."

Lin Luo's face was like gold paper, his back was cold and shaking, and he couldn't speak with his lips.

Lu Yixuan can always tell him most bluntly that he is just a thing, not a person, not even a pet, he still keeps him just as a womb, a fertility tool.

Lin Luo suddenly felt suffocated.

Lu Yixuan touched his pointed chin: "Why didn't you speak?" Is it because there are too many children?

Lin Luo dumbfounded, stretched out his hand and grabbed his clothes: "Lu Yixuan, even if you don't care about my feelings, don't you care about Ye Mingchu?" Can he tolerate you being with me? Bear with me having a baby for you?

Lu Yixuan was stunned, then smiled, and he held Lin Luo's cold little hand: "Do you think he will be as calculating as you?" Ming Chu likes children, he can't give birth so he can only find an afterlife that will give birth. He said it as if it should have been like this, and Lin Luo's blood was cold.

Lu Yixuan continued: "At the beginning of the Ming Dynasty, I was not allowed to touch other people, but you are my wife, and it is natural for me to touch you. "

It's a matter of course, Lin Luo and Lu Yixuan can't communicate at all, just like people facing animals, all his hoarseness is just a deceptive nonsense in his words.

Lin Luo is already desperate, rather than despair, it is better to look down on everything, giving birth to one is also life, giving birth to two is also life, Lu Yixuan can do whatever he wants, he should get used to it, get used to treating himself as an insignificant thing, then he will not be so painful.

The mobile phone vibrated inopportunely at this time, Lu Yixuan patted Lin Luo's head frivolously, and then took out the mobile phone from his pocket and walked out.

He glanced at the contacts displayed at the top of the screen, walked to the corner of the stairs and picked up the call.

"Yixuan, when will you come back? I missed you. The call came from Ye Mingchu, who had been waiting at home for almost two days, feeling very impatient.

Lu Yixuan replied: "Lin Luo's eyes are no longer visible, and he has to stay in the hospital for observation for a few days."

"Out of sight? Ye Mingchu said thoughtfully, thinking of other schemes in his mind.

"Is there anything else you want to say? "

Yixuan, let the maid take care of Lin Luo, you can go home tonight." Ye Mingchu's aggrieved voice came from the phone, even if he didn't see anyone, he could imagine the other party's aggrieved look to make people pity.

His heart softened, if Ye Mingchu had begged him like this before, he would have gone back without saying a word, but today he hesitated Lin Luo's eyes and couldn't see and give it to others, is he relieved?

After thinking of this, Lu Yixuan couldn't help but be stunned, he actually began to care about Lin Luo.

"If you don't come back tonight, I'll go home to accompany you when Lin Luo is discharged from the hospital, and you let the maid at home make more food to nourish your body."

Ye Mingchu clenched his teeth and smiled shallowly: "Good."

As soon as Lu Yixuan hung up, Ye Mingchu pinched his mobile phone, looked at the potted plants on the balcony, walked over and mashed, and the entire balcony was full of dirt debris.

Ye Mingchu trembled with anger, and his eyes were scarlet.

Lin Luo, I won't let you go, I want you to die!" I want you to die! I want you to die!

Lu Yixuan was about to return to the ward after hanging up the phone, when he suddenly remembered something and touched his mobile phone to edit a text message to his assistant.

Let him check the hospital in Ningyuan, it is better to get the video there, and by the way, send him a copy of the video in the villa.

After sending it, Lu Yixuan returned to the ward.

Hearing the sound from outside, Lin Luo, who had originally lowered his head, raised his head hesitantly.

Lu Yixuan stood by Lin Luo's bedside: "Have you thought about it?" "

I promise you. "When Lu Yixuan went out, he figured it out, using his body to exchange many people, this transaction is not a loss.

Lu Yixuan's mood can't be said to be good or not, before thinking about Lin Luo to conceive a child for him, he was unwilling to die or live in bed, but now he easily agreed.

He squinted his eyes and looked at Lin Luo with an unclear meaning, and his voice was dull: "Luoluo, it's so good."

Lin Luo shuddered, he lowered his head and trembled in the dark world.

The side of the bed was pressed down a little, Lu Yixuan sat on the bed, he took Lin Luo into his arms from behind, and the man in his arms shrank vigorously.

Lu Yixuan involuntarily increased his strength, missed his wound and hugged Lin Luo's waist and bit lightly on his sensitive neck.

Lin Luo held back and did not dodge, and stiffened his back in Lu Yixuan's arms.

Lu Yixuan looked at the purple-red marks on Lin Luo's white neck and said: "No wonder you didn't want to touch you before, it turned out that you had long been pregnant in your stomach, did you think that I touched you and moved the fetal gas?"

Lin Luo did think like this at that time, but he couldn't say it, because Lu Yixuan had already determined that the child was not his, so no matter how he answered, he would upset Lu Yixuan.

"Who got you pregnant?

As soon as he thought of Lin Luo giving others a wild seed, Lu Yixuan felt a wave of anger for no reason, and it felt like something he had used that someone else had soiled him and returned it to him.

Lin Luo lowered his head, and Muna spoke: "I don't know."

"You don't even know whose seed you are carrying?" Lu Yixuan almost gritted his teeth and said this.

"I really don't know, Lu Yixuan's children are gone, don't ask anymore." When he thought of the child, he thought of the flesh and blood in the basin, and his heart was about to be crushed.

Lu Yixuan picked up Lin Luo's chin, looked at the gauze on his eyes, and seemed to want to look at his eyes through the gauze: "Luo Luo, are you protecting that man?"

Lin Luo's body stiffened, and he said slowly: "I don't want to protect any man, I just want to protect my relatives, if you want to ask me how that man is, then I will tell you that he is a paranoid, pig and dog inferior, cold-blooded and ruthless animal, so are you satisfied?"

When these words fell, the two were silent for a while.

The silence around for a while made Lin Luo feel a little panicked.

"Lu Yixuan, I can't stop me from being pregnant, pregnant and now it's gone, you can check this child, if you think this child is Ning Yuan's, you can also go to him to check, we two are cousins and have been related since childhood, if I had an affair with him, I would have been infected a long time ago, why wait until now?" "

Naturally there is no need for Lin Luo to say that Lu Yixuan has arranged for an assistant to go, and he believes that he will be able to find out soon.

Lu Yixuan hugged him and smiled toothily: "Don't let me catch you and lie to me." " He is often not at home, if Lin Luo is unwilling to be lonely to have an affair for more time, he has not cleaned up Lin Luo now, not that he has forgiven him, but thinking of prolonging his life for him to torture for a longer time.