Chapter 198

The heavy rain in City C was the biggest in years.

From night to the next day, the rain continued unabated, and the water on the side of the road was so deep that it was impossible to get out.

Ji Shiqian sent a message in the company, informing him of the holiday, and then waiting for the notice to go to work after the rain fell.

After sending this notice, he went out and took a bottle of wine from the wine cabinet and returned to the bedroom.

The drink entered the stomach, the body warmed up a lot, he listened to the sound of rain outside the window, and then looked at the mobile phone, tomorrow is the third day, what kind of answer will Lin Luo give?

Ji Shiqian didn't look forward to it at all, he always felt that when tomorrow came, he would lose Lin Luo forever.

People always understand what is most important when they lose, and they know that they should not sign that divorce paper, why is he so emotional at that time?

Ji Shiqian took another sip of wine, and after the wine was on his head, he slowly lay down and leaned on the head of the bed.

In the midst of being upset, the mobile phone that was set aside suddenly rang, Ji Shiqian glanced at it, and after seeing that the person who remarked was Qin Yao, he hesitated and took the mobile phone and picked it up.

"What's going on?"

"Mr. Ji, do you know Mr. Lin's current address?" Qin Yao's voice sounded a little anxious.

Lin Luo has no relatives in C City, and the one who has the best relationship with him is Qin Yao, he actually didn't tell Qin Yao's address?

"What's wrong?"

"I contacted Mr. Lin today to ask about his situation, and found that his mobile phone has been turned off, and I am worried that something will happen to him."

"It's okay, he just wants to be quiet, tomorrow will be fine." Ji Shiqian didn't think much about it, after all, Lin Luo's mobile phone had been turned off after his divorce.

"Why wait for tomorrow, I called Mr. Lin every day, but today, no one answered from morning until noon, something must have happened to him."

The woman's sixth instinct has always been accurate, she originally wanted to wait to see him on the weekend, but today she couldn't wait, and her heart was inexplicably flustered.

Anxiously, his brain gradually cleared up, "Do you know Mr. Lin's address?"

"Yes, I went to see him the day before yesterday."

"The day before yesterday..." Qin Yao, who had already sensed that something was wrong, his pupils dilated sharply, "You all know his address, why didn't he tell me?" I also called him yesterday and asked him if he was hiding something from me and didn't want me to know, Mr. Ji, what was his situation when you saw him the day before yesterday?

Ji Shiqian clenched his mobile phone, and he suddenly remembered what the assistant said to him in the car.

Lin Luo was a little wrong, his mind was not normal, and there was no light in his eyes, just like the eyes of a dead person.

Ji Shiqian's whole person froze completely, and a trace of pain continued to come from the position of his heart, covering his whole body, and even his fingers trembled with pain.

"You called Lin Luo yesterday, did he say anything?"

Qin Yao repeated the content of her call with Lin Luo yesterday to Ji Shiqian: "I called him yesterday evening, he was walking, I asked him if the bun was with him, he said that the bun was not there, and said to pick it up in the past two days..."