Chapter 145

Lin Luo questioned again and again, constantly reminding him how hateful he was at the beginning.

The heart seemed to have been stabbed by a sharp knife, he already had a heart attack, and it hurt as if it was going to break.

"Luo Luo, I misunderstood you in the first place, I shouldn't have forced you... You shouldn't kick the bun..." Lu Yixuan deliberately softened his voice, with a slight fawning and apologeticism.

"No, you didn't misunderstand, I'm just with Ji Shiqian."

"What do you mean?" Lu Yixuan felt as if his heart was about to jump out, and the endless fear turned into a cold, extending to all his limbs, and his scalp was numb with cold.

Lin Luo hugged An An tightly, gritting his teeth and agitating Lu Yixuan word by word: "It's literally, I was with him, I slept with him, and now I am ready to marry him, and I will give birth to a child for him."

Lu Yixuan was shocked like an electric shock, and his eyes suddenly turned red.

He still remembers that four months ago, he broke into Lin Luo's rental house.

He was angry and scolded Lin Luo at that time, and scolded a lot of ugly words, but he never thought like this in his heart when he scolded so much.

In his heart, even if he divorced, Lin Luo would not forget him so quickly and be with another person who had hurt him.

Lu Yixuan lowered his head a little decadently, his face was hidden in the shadows, and he seemed to be very deep.

The road was particularly quiet, until after arriving at the familiar villa, Lu Yixuan got out of the car: "Luo Luo, we are home."

Lu Yixuan's expression was natural, as if nothing had happened.

The light in Lin Luo's pupils flickered slightly, and he got out of the car a moment later, and when he got here, he knew that he couldn't hide.

Lu Yixuan stretched out his hand to hug Lin Luo, Lin Luo shrunk, held the child and jumped away, looking at him with vigilant eyes.

Don't let him touch it, as if a virus would infect him.

Lu Yixuan smiled bitterly: "Luo Luo, don't be afraid of me, I won't do anything to you." Lu

Yixuan's mouth is a deceitful ghost, and he will not believe anyone who believes him.

Lin Luo held the child and walked in indifferently, the door behind him slammed shut, his heart jumped suddenly, he turned his head and looked behind him, Lu Yixuan was standing behind him at this time and smiling at him.

Lin Luo was full of fear, he was still holding a milk doll in his arms without a trace of resistance, he didn't know what would be waiting for him.

Lu Yixuan took the person into his arms, and seeing Lin Luo struggling, Lu Yixuan said: "Don't move, be careful to hurt An An."

As soon as Lin Luo heard An An, he really calmed down, he bit his lip tightly, and let Lu Yixuan pull him into a master bedroom.

This room where Lin Luo used to sleep, returned here after two years, and it was still the same as it was at the beginning.

The room was stocked with his old things, his familiar clothes were in the closet, and the most striking thing was the 60-inch wedding photo on the bedside.

"Luo Luo, you see that none of this has changed."

Once this place was emptied by Ye Mingchu, and later Lu Yixuan tried his best to restore it little by little with his memory.