Chapter 164

Ji Shiqian is in a good mood today, firstly, because Ji's report in the first half of the year came out, Ji's recent development momentum is good, the profit has risen by seven percentage points over the same period last year, and the stock has also risen a lot.

Second, Chen Yanli didn't bother him anymore recently, and he instantly cleared up.

After leaving work on time, Ji Shiqian returned home and did not see Lin Luo and An An, and only after asking the maid did he know that Lin Luo took An An to a nearby fountain park to play, and usually came back at six o'clock.

Ji Shiqian glanced at the time, it was about to be six o'clock, he stood at the door and waited, holding his mobile phone in his hand, waiting while replying to text messages to arrange tomorrow's work.

Until a milky voice suddenly came.

"Dad... Dad..." An An, who had just returned from playing a round, was very happy, and shouted loudly when he saw Ji Shiqian.

Ji Shiqian suddenly raised his head, the mobile phone in his hand almost fell to the ground, he looked at An An in Lin Luo's arms, his eyes were full of surprise, it seemed a little incredible.

He walked over and pinched An An's little face.

"What did you just call me, good son, call it again."

An An: "..."

An An quickly bit his mouth, like a child who had made a mistake, shrunk his neck as if he was a little scared, and his eyes gurgled and turned.

He didn't know much about it, but every time he saw the man in front of him, he was a little scared, because he didn't hold him much and rarely smiled at him.

"You scared him." Lin Luo glanced sideways at him, "Look at you, rarely tease him, and have always been so serious, An An does not dare to get close to you."

Where is he serious, isn't he like this all the time?

Ji Shiqian frowned, looking confused.

"Dad..." An An pouted and shouted again, but this time it was very small, like a mosquito.

Ji Shiqian smiled heartily, and for the first time in his life, he was overjoyed.

"Come, good son, let daddy hold it."

Saying that, he reached out and took An An in Lin Luo's hand.

An An grabbed his tie, and his inky jade-colored eyes shone like black gems, like his biological father Lu Yixuan.

He looked at Ji Shiqian stunnedly, his eyes did not blink, and his expression was a little timid.

"An An, why are you afraid of me?" Ji Shiqian asked with a light smile.

An An didn't speak, just stared at him, biting his mouth tightly, timidly.

Lin Luo smiled speechlessly, such an older child couldn't understand what he said at all.

"Let's go in, it's hot today, I'll take him to the bath."

"I'll take An An to wash, and by the way, I will also take a bath." Ji Shiqian said while holding An An into the hall.

"Can you wash?"

"Who wouldn't take a bath, father and son bathing together is the time to cultivate feelings."

Seeing that Ji Shiqian had already carried An An in the direction of the bathroom, Lin Luo could only helplessly return to the bedroom to find good clothes for the father and son.

In the bathroom, Ji Shiqian had already put hot water into the bathtub.

An An was very excited when he saw the water, opened his little mouth and babbled non-stop, and his little hands waved happily, eager to climb out of the stroller and jump directly into the bathtub.