Chapter 55

Knowing what Ye Mingchu did, Lu Yixuan would not punish him, he was ashamed of Ye Mingchu, the two grew up together, the Ye family was even more kind to the Lu family, Ye Mingchu's parents died early, he had leukemia again, he took care of him for more than ten years, and once swore to him that he would take care of him for the rest of his life and marry him.

If he hadn't taken revenge to marry Lin Luo, maybe he and Ye Mingchu would have been together long ago.

Now that he has taken revenge, he can divorce Lin Luo, give up that man and Ye Mingchu marriage, he can't do it, when he thinks that Lin Luo will be with other men, he scratches his heart and scratches his liver.

"Mr. Lu, how many pieces are you looking for in the cemetery, do you want to choose?"

Lu Yixuan came to his senses and looked a little tired when he saw the tablet handed over by the assistant: "Just choose a piece, don't show it to me." The assistant nodded in response, and then thought of something, and then asked: "Does the funeral need to be done?"

A different expression finally appeared on Lu Yixuan's face, he lit a cigarette and bit it in his mouth, spat out a puff of green smoke and mocked: "

A labor prisoner, what kind of funeral, as soon as the fire burns the soil and is buried."

Lu Yixuan paused slightly, and then said, "How is the arrangement of the house you are looking for?"

The assistant replied: "It's already in soft decoration, and you can move in in about half a month."

Lu Yixuan asked: "Is the decoration style according to the original villa?" "

It is arranged according to the original design drawings, and it is guaranteed to be exactly the same.

Lu Yixuan nodded, "Go down, let people keep an eye on Lin Luo, and Ning Yuan, what is the movement to tell me."

"Got it.

As soon as the assistant left, he was the only one left in the room, and Lu Yixuan stood up and came to the floor-to-ceiling window to look at the drizzle outside, looking in a trance.

He tried his best to make everything as it was, and hoped that Lin Luo would not change.

......

Ning Yuan answered a phone call outside the ward, and after a while, he walked in with a heavy face: "Luoluo, Uncle Lin has been cremated by Lu Yixuan, and I didn't take it here." "

The Lin family and the Ning family have broken off their relationship, and the law can't find Lin Luo, of course, let Lu Yixuan sign and deal with it.

Lin Luo's face froze: "Where is my father's grave?"

Ning Yuan frowned: "This Lu Yixuan knows."

Lin Luo lifted the quilt and went to the ground, Ning Yuan stretched out his hand to stop him: "What are you going to do?" 

"I want to find Lu Yixuan, that's why my father wants him to be the master!" Lin Luo pushed away Ning Yuan, who was blocking in front of him, and he was a little emotional excited, and it was inevitable that he would touch the wound in his abdomen again when he pulled and pulled like this.

The pain made him snort, and his body involuntarily curled up.

Ning Yuan looked at Lin Luo anxiously: "Luoluo, how is it?"

Lin Luo shook his head and said in a dumb voice: "I want to see Lu Yixuan."

Ning Yuan knew that he couldn't stop Lin Luo, so he carefully helped him out of bed, and as soon as he opened the door, the bodyguard standing at the door reached out to stop them.

After Divorcing The Scumbag, He Joined The GiantsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara