Chapter 78

Lu Yixuan's face was full of anger, and he said that he grabbed the stamina of the little golden retriever and pulled it up, the little golden retriever whined, and four small short legs slashed in the direction of Lin Luo.

A pair of bean eyes are wet and can't be said to be pitiful.

Lin Luo looked away and bit his lip.

Lu Yixuan saw that Lin Luo was still unmoved, and called the waiter over.

"This dog took it and stewed it." The waiter was puzzled: "Sir, we can't this..."

Lu Yixuan's eyes were cold, and he took out a black card from his wallet and put it on the table, "How much?"

"This..."

Lu Yixuan threw the dog directly into the service's hand, "Go down." The waiter trembled and hugged the dog, glanced at Lin Luo helpfully, the dog in his arms seemed to know his fate, opened his mouth and whined, fluttering and trying to get out of the waiter's arms.

The waiter hesitated for a moment, then was frightened by the momentum of Lu Yixuan's long-standing superior, and was about to turn around and leave with the dog, when a voice suddenly came from behind him to stop him, and he secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

The one who stopped the waiter was Lin Luo, who had never spoken, Lin Luo's eyes flashed with unbearability, Lu Yixuan knew what his weakness was, and he also knew how ruthless Lu Yixuan was, he said that he wanted to kill the dog and stew it into soup, then he was very likely to do so.

He couldn't bear to see a dog lose his life in front of his eyes, Lin Luo walked over and took the dog out of the waiter's arms, and the heartstrings that were originally hanging finally relaxed.

The little golden retriever licked the back of Lin Luo's hand, leaving a mouthful of saliva, and his hand was itchy, Lin Luo carefully hugged it, for fear that he would fall from his arms if he was a little careless.

Lu Yixuan walked behind Lin Luo, his slender arm hugged his waist, and rubbed the hair on the back of his neck with his nose, "Let's raise it together and let it accompany you."

Lin Luo frowned, and finally nodded.

Lu Yixuan grinned, so happy that he leaned over and kissed Lin Luo's mouth, greedily sucking the sweetness in his mouth.

Lu Yixuan doesn't like dogs, he is dirty, he once bought one just to please the Lin family, knowing that Lin Luo wants to raise one, he did gain Lin Luo's attention because of this method, so that he successfully married him and brought down the Lin family.

And now he also used the dog to please Lin Luo, thinking in his heart how good it would be if everything was the same as before, and nothing changed.

Lin Luo was pregnant and waited for him obediently at home.

"What's a good name?" Lu Yixuan sat next to Lin Luo, teasing the dog.

"Buns. Lin Luo touched the little golden retriever's furry head and muttered.

Lu Yixuan couldn't help but sneer, and gently pinched the tip of Lin Luo's nose: "Foodie."

Then he also touched the dog's stomach with Lin Luo's hand and barked twice: "Bun." Bun grinned and stuck out his tongue, and his black bean-like eyes glowed as if he was laughing again.

After returning home, Lu Yixuan went to take a bath, Lin Luo used the gift box to make a nest for the buns, and the buns became even more noisy after arriving in the new environment, wagging their tails and picking up the carton and refusing to sleep.

Lu Yixuan came out of the bathroom and saw Lin Luo squatting and teasing the puppy, he secretly walked behind him and watched him lower his head, revealing a white neck, and the collar of the clothes he was wearing was a little large, revealing two graceful collarbones.

Somehow, Lu Yixuan's mouth suddenly became dry, and he couldn't wait to eat and wipe the man in front of him on the spot.

Sensing the hot gaze behind him, Lin Luo held the bun to the dog's head, and turned around just in time to see Lu Yixuan licking his lips.

"Luo Luo, don't tease the dog, go to sleep." "The dark pupils mean something.

Although he really wanted to do something indescribable to Lin Luo, he also thought about Dr. Zhang's instructions all the time, and did not dare to move his hands and feet on Lin Luo, for fear of hurting his body.

I can't do anything now, but I should have no problem sleeping with a hug and a dry addiction.

Since Lin Luo's miscarriage, Lin Luo has been sleeping in a separate room with him without giving him a chance to get close, and today he has done so much, visiting the playground to watch movies, and sending puppies.

Lin Luo's heart should be softer, right?

However, as soon as he finished thinking, Lin Luo picked up the golden retriever and walked around Lu Yixuan towards the bedroom.

After Lu Yixuan was slightly stunned, he then slowly pressed over, close to his ear and whispered seductively: "Luo Luo, put the dog down, I'll give you a massage after a tired day today."

"No need. Lin Luo indifferently refused, and without waiting for Lu Yixuan to speak, he quickened his pace and entered the bedroom, as if telling Lu Yixuan that he would rather hold a dog and sleep with him than sleep with him.

Lu Yixuan knew Lin Luo's attitude from the beginning, so he didn't show much discomfort, and comforted himself in his heart: It's better if he didn't sleep together...