Chapter 1: Gene Potion, Rebirth

In a laboratory of 300 square meters, there are more than 100 petri dishes as high as a person, and there is no broken limb floating above the liquid in each vessel.

More than a dozen experimenters held computers in their hands and recorded the data of each gene drug experiment.

"The first batch of genetic subjects, one hundred and fifty people, one person succeeded, and one hundred and forty-nine people failed." After typing the first report, the experimenter's fingers trembled a little.

With a slightly crazy look in their eyes, they succeeded.

On the white experimental bed, the girl's hands and feet were fixed by iron sheets, two bloodstains were drawn on her neck, and her thin figure was struggling violently.

The experimenter in a blue coat ignored Shen Xun's struggle, and connected the data cable to Shen Xun's head, and a series of data were displayed on the screen.

More than a dozen people were obsessed with looking at the data that kept popping up.

"The test subject's physical data is all normal, and the second stage of the experiment can be carried out," an old man picked up a white potion with crazy eyes under the gaze of more than a dozen pairs of eyes.

The old man carefully squeezed out the air in the injection, and stood beside Shen Xun, as if looking at his favorite work.

Shen Xun no longer struggled, it was just a waste of energy.

She wanted to say something, but her mouth was wrapped in a cloth strip and she couldn't speak.

There was a tingling pain on his wrist, and the old man excitedly put down the medicine tube.

More than a dozen people looked forward to it with excited expressions. This is the only surviving genetic experiment subject. If Shen Xun can survive the second round of experiments, it will bring about a qualitative change in their research.

"The experimental subject's data fluctuated abnormally. Hurry up and get a tranquilizer, hurry up..." Several people frantically searched for a tranquilizer, and two pills were injected into Shen Xun's body.

The cloth strip wrapped around the mouth was replaced with an oxygen mask, and a piece of cloth on the oxygen mask between breathing

The white mist quickly dissipated again. Shen Xun slowly closed his eyes. Fortunately, there was no pain as expected.

Ding…………

The red value on the instrument stops.

———————

"Shen Xun, Shen Xun, the teacher is calling you," Chen Xiaoxiao yelled several times.

Shen Xun raised his head and looked at Chen Xiaoxiao, with traces of being pressed by the shirt on his face, causing the surrounding students to roar with laughter.

Shen Xun looked at Chen Xiaoxiao sharply. Didn't she go to the j city base?

Only Chen Xiaoxiao couldn't smile, because Shen Xun's eyes were too scary, Chen Xiaoxiao unconsciously turned her head away.

"Quiet, quiet," the long measuring tape slapped the tabletop of the podium, the crackling sound was especially loud amidst the laughter, and the classroom suddenly fell silent.

Lao Lin pushed his glasses, somehow, Shen Xun saw the death stare in those squinted eyes.

"Shen Xun, this is the third time, get out of here and stand there, and go to my office after class," Lao Lin pointed to the door with a bad tone.

Shen Xun was still a little dazed, was she dreaming, but it was too real.

A cool breeze blew over from the window, and there was no rotten smell in the air, only the fragrance of trees.

Shen Xun stood up and walked out of the classroom under the gaze of his classmates.

In the six-story teaching building, one or two students passing by in the corridor from time to time, holding materials and books in their hands, almost turned their heads when they passed by Shen Xun.

In the familiar teaching building, standing outside the classroom, you can still hear the voice of the teacher lecturing between the floors, which is real and dreamy.

Shen Xun pinched himself severely, and there were red marks on his arms, which were very painful.

"It's not a dream, I'm back," Shen Xun recalled the current situation.

He was punished by Lao Lin and then handed over his shares.

With the end of the world coming. After her father and mother died in a car accident, 40% of the company's shares were transferred to her name, and she was the company's largest shareholder.

But the uncle and the second uncle both wanted her to hand over the shares to them for their help, seeing that she was young. Shen Xun disagreed, so they kept pestering her so much that she didn't sleep well during that time, and then they were rejected in class. Lao Lin grabbed the penalty stand.

What did she do last time, Shen Xun thought back, thinking that they were really doing it for their own good, so they handed over the shares.

At first they were really hypocritical.

Later, when the end of the world came, they sent her to the laboratory for a few packets of compressed biscuits and multigrain cakes.

There was some confusion in my mind, but it was more of a surprise of rebirth.

By the way, the genetic potion, she remembered that she survived the first potion and gained the ability to give birth to plants. I don't know if she came back with her.

She was the first batch of people who injected the genetic medicine, and the only one who survived, but she didn't survive the second one.

Passing through the long corridor, Shen Xun walked into the bathroom, closed the door and locked it and sat on the toilet, took out his mobile phone to check the time, July 6, XX, there are still seventeen days left, the end of the world will come.

It started with a sudden rainstorm, which lasted for a month, and almost half of e-city was soaked in rainwater. After the rainstorm stopped, there was a sudden global cooling.

There is a pot of pothos on the ground at the right foot, which was placed to purify the air in the bathroom.

Shen Xun's thoughts moved slightly, and green light spots appeared on his fingertips. The light spots melted into the branches and leaves of the green radish and were absorbed. Two seconds later, the green radish began to grow wildly.

Stretched vines climbed up the four walls, and soon a space of two square meters was occupied by pothos, but they continued to grow.