Chapter 200 Strange Binding Method

"You..." Seeing the mocking smile on Shen Xun's face, the water-type girl became impatient.

"Stop talking nonsense with her. Since she wants to help those monsters, let's work together and kill her first," the man said to the two.

"good".

The tree vine was severely beaten by this woman just now, and it seems that it will take some time to recover.

The three of them looked at each other, and they all planned to get rid of Shen Xun first, because she wanted to kill herself.

The water-type power user drew a circle in front of his body with both hands, and a round water hole appeared in front of his eyes. A dozen tips of water knives slowly emerged from the water bit by bit on the surface of the water hole.

Until more than a dozen water knives were completely condensed and formed, the water knives drove the water knives expressionlessly, stabbing towards Shen Xun.

The attacks of the wind-type abilities also followed one after another, and a gust of wind blew towards Shen Xun with a water blade.

The soil under his feet became unbearably soft, instantly binding Shen Xun's feet, and the ground began to cave in, as if he wanted to bury half of Shen Xun's body in the soil.

"Hahaha, now you don't even have to dig a grave," the man laughed, and the power in his hand continued to output.

The piece of soil where Shen Xun was standing collapsed instantly, and the collapsed mud hole seemed to be tailor-made for Shen Xun.

As long as Shen Xun was buried in it, he would suffocate to death.

Several members of the team, including the white-haired man, looked at Shen Xun with regretful eyes at this time, no matter how powerful Shen Xun was just now.

No matter how good her skills were, she would definitely not be able to survive facing the attacks of three supernatural beings at the same time.

The water blade wrapped in the breeze also came close, and a contemptuous smile appeared on the corner of Shen Xun's mouth, prompting the activation of the ability.

Xiao Hei's underground roots rest firmly on Shen Xun's feet to avoid getting stuck in the mud hole. "Small

Black," Shen Xun called out, and Xiao Hei hung down a section of black vines, followed by countless black vines.

Surrounding Shen Xun, "Dangdangdang...", Xiao Hei blocked the dozen or so water blades.

"Hmm..." The three of them looked at Shen Xun in surprise, they didn't expect that the alienated plant would help her and stop them from attacking.

The power user has no fighting power now, dragging his shattered arm, the man randomly found a place on the ground to sit down.

Looking at the battle situation in front of him, he still has great confidence in the strength of these teammates.

What's more, they have already cooperated seamlessly after countless trainings.

The speed user forcibly broke his dislocated jaw and joined the battle of the three of them.

Xiao Hei had almost recovered at this time, Shen Xun took two steps forward, and the black vines under his feet automatically spread out at the place where Shen Xun stepped.

"Let's go together," the speed user shouted, and rushed towards Shen Xun.

The earth-type supernatural person raised his hands slightly, and a pair of three-meter-big muddy hands appeared on Shen Xun's left and right sides.

"Hey..." The man's palms slowly closed, and the two pairs of muddy hands were gradually approaching Shen Xun, as if they wanted to slap Shen Xun to death.

A wind claw appeared without wind, it looked like an eagle's claw, and it grabbed towards Shen Xun, and more than twenty water blades also rushed towards it.

Shen Xun just stood there, watching the attacks of several people be three meters, two meters, one meter away from him.

coax rumbling...

The black vines behind Shen Xun exploded and spread out wantonly behind Shen Xun, those black vines.

Like poisonous snakes, they danced wildly behind Shen Xun with their fangs and claws, and the few people stopped attacking.

Paused for two seconds.

From the very beginning, Shen Xun didn't pay attention to these people. She was waiting, waiting to see if Xiao Hei would save her, and if Xiao Hei wouldn't.

Then she will take action to eliminate a few people, then turn around and leave. She will not really force Xiao Hei to go with her, after all, the previous life was so difficult.

It has accompanied her through so much suffering, and many things have not happened in this life, so she is willing to let it go free.

But Xiao Hei's actions at this time are enough to show what it means.

With a smile on the corner of his mouth, Shen Xun smiled dotingly, and put his hand on Xiao Hei, Shen Xun continuously poured energy into Xiao Hei.

At this moment, she didn't even look at them, "Kill them," Shen Xun said in a calm tone, black vines lashing against the huge muddy hands.

With a slap, the clay hands instantly fell apart.

More than a dozen black vines tightly bound the speed-powered man who was approaching, and pulled him in front of Shen Xun, as if he wanted Shen Xun to do it himself.

The thin man was lifted by the vines and fell in front of Shen Xun, shaking.

Shen Xun looked at the man's bound posture and raised his forehead, his mind was filled with black lines, who taught it to bind people like this.

typical s

Who taught it, who, if she finds out, she really wants to tear that person into pieces.

The speed user also noticed the condition of his body at this time, but his wrist joints were tied tightly, so he couldn't move at all.

"Tsk tsk~~", the team members who were sitting outside watching the battle looked at the way the man was tied up, wanting to laugh but not daring to laugh.

——————

Hello readers! I will be making a part 2 of this book.

🎉 You've finished reading In The Last Days Of Natural Disasters, Hoard Two Billion Supplies To Survive 🎉