Chapter 66: Just Drink Some Hot Water

Such a cold weather happened to make ice. Shen Xun took out fifty buckets and poured rainwater into them. Half an hour later, the ice cubes gradually formed.

Shen Xun put the solidified ice cubes into the lower space, and then continued to make ice.

Usually I really like to eat fruits, Shen Xun thought for a while, his consciousness sank into the space, and he took those fruits that could be stuffed in one mouthful, such as blueberries, cherries and the like.

Shen Xun gave birth to a lot of those that could be contained in one mouthful, and then took them off and washed them clean.

He took out the ice machine from the space, put the fruit on the grinder, plugged in the solar pad, added the cold air, and made ice cubes every two or three seconds. Shen Xun enjoyed collecting them.

The two baskets of fruits picked were made into ice, and Shen Xun continued to do it again. This time, he cut more than 20 watermelons and made ice cubes, and continued to make more than a dozen baskets of fruits.

Many larger fruits have been made iced, and you can eat them when you take them out.

After the fruits were finished, Shen Xun took out Coke, Sprite, and various drinks and made ice.

During the period, the big ice cubes in the bucket were collected three times, Shen Xun stood up and moved his hands and feet, let's stop here for today, and work on the rest tomorrow.

Lying on the bed, Shen Xun watched a movie, it was a disaster movie about tsunami, Lai Fu slept at Shen Xun's feet, and there was a stove at the end of the bed.

Putting down the tablet, Shen Xun opened the window to let in air, and added coals to the stove, and the amount would burn until tomorrow morning.

There was a hog-killing scream from the next door, it was Chen Cheng who was relaxing Lin Xiangrui's muscles, "It hurts, take it easy," Lin Xiangrui's leg was grabbed tightly by Chen Cheng.

He tried his best but couldn't break free, Chen Cheng pressed his fingers on Lin Xiangrui's legs, wherever he pressed, Lin Xiangrui screamed.

too

It hurts, reminding him that in order to catch up with Chen Cheng, he signed up for a personal fitness trainer class, but he was pressed like this, and he hasn't gone since then.

The money was paid in vain, and Chen Cheng saw that he was still distracted, so he worked harder, "Ah, take it easy."

Chen Cheng's eyes dimmed, and the force on his hands was lighter, but the palms were getting higher and higher, and he thought of a better way to relax.

"A Cheng~~".

...

This sleep was refreshed, but he woke up naturally, Lai Fu's huge head rested on Shen Xun's stomach, and Shen Xun stroked its soft ears.

Although the coals were still burning, the ones at the bottom had also been extinguished. Shen Xun packed up the ashes and threw them into the space. After a while, these ashes could also be used as soil.

After preparing Laifu's meal, Shen Xun simply tidied up and opened the door, "I want to eat stewed chicken." Shen Xun took out the remaining half chicken from the refrigerator.

She was almost done eating all the things in the refrigerator that could be displayed in front of the two of them, and it happened that she had almost learned how to cook.

Lin Xiangrui was putting the washed rice on the fire, stood up and took the half chicken from Shen Xun's hand, "Okay."

"What's wrong with your voice?" Shen Xun heard his voice hoarse.

"A little cold, just drink some hot water." Lin Xiangrui turned his back to Shen Xun, but luckily the hat covered his red ears.

"Let me put some of this in." Lin Xiangrui took out a pack of mushrooms, which he and Chen Cheng had found in the mall before.

Shen Xun's eyes lit up, she actually had it in her space, but it was inconvenient to take it out, "Okay, let it go."

Stewed chicken with mushrooms, Shen Xun was already hungry.

After Laifu was full, he wandered to Shen Xun's side, and Shen Xun saw that it had grown again.

Quite a few, "Laifu, come here," Laifu skillfully stood by the wall.

Shen Xun used a pen to draw a tick on the back of the scale. I'm afraid it won't take long for Laifu to grow to the position below her waist, so fast.

"It's time to eat," Lin Xiangrui yelled towards the iron gate.

Shen Xun rushed out quickly, and sure enough, Chen Cheng had already taken the best seat, so he was a step late today.

The fresh aroma of mushrooms and the rich aroma of chicken were mixed together. Lin Xiangrui first presented a bowl of soup to each of them. Chen Cheng reached out to take it. Lin Xiangrui squinted at her, "This is for Shen Xun, yours is here." later."

Chen Cheng's eyes were sad. Ever since Shen Xun came to eat, he felt that Lin Xiangrui didn't love him anymore.

For two Xiaodie's dipping sauce, he had a plate for both of them, and Shen Xun had a plate alone.

Laifu thought he was going out again today, so he took the initiative to bring the hat and clothes over. Shen Xun reached out to take them and closed the door, "If you don't go out today, let's rest for two days."

Lying on the sofa to digest food, Laifu came over with a ball of string in his mouth, asking Shen Xun to play with it. Shen Xun hung the ball of string on a fishing rod and swung it around in the air, but Laifu couldn't catch it, which made Shen Xun Xun laughed.

"Jump a little higher, it's still close," Shen Xun said viciously every time Laifu was about to reach it, and Laifu could already jump more than one meter under Shen Xun's training.

It was almost time for training, so Shen Xun tied up the iron plate. This time, he added an extra iron plate, carrying a weight of one hundred and twenty catties. Putting on his sportswear, Chen Cheng and Lin Xiangrui also came over.

Due to Shen Xun's rapid progress, Chen Cheng had to practice with Shen Xun for two hours. He wondered in his heart whether it was really the first time for Shen Xun to practice boxing.

There is nothing to say about strength, speed and movement. It is a monster to catch up with him, who has been practicing boxing for four years.