Chapter 27

The muscles on the arms and calves were more sore than the exercise in the morning, and it took more than two hours for Shen Xun to adapt to the weight on the arms and calves.

Afterwards, the speed of punching gradually became faster. Taking out the fascia gun and the foam roller, Shen Xun relaxed his muscles, and his calves and thighs were blue and purple.

The body has strength, but it must be in the hands to be your own.

Laifu fell asleep lying on the sofa, Shen Xun pinched its ears and stroked it, the spots on its body seemed to be more obvious.

After picking some strawberries and putting them aside, Shen Xun picked a piece of corn and two carrots in the space vegetable garden, washed and chopped the pork ribs into pieces, added a little ginger, put them in the pressure cooker, and stewed pork ribs and corn soup to eat.

While waiting for the ribs, Shen Xun ate strawberries. Whether it was fruits or vegetables, they seemed to be quite big, full of water, and very sweet.

Laifu was aroused by the smell of pork ribs. After waking up, he walked to Shen Xun's side and put his head between Shen Xun's coiled legs.

Shen Xun grabbed the back of its fateful neck, put it in front of the porcelain plate, left a few for it when eating strawberries just now, the white and red strawberries exude fragrance, Lai Fu took one bite at a time.

The gloomy sky made it impossible to tell whether it was day or night. Shen Xun looked at the time. It was past seven o'clock, and the ribs should be healed. You could smell the aroma of corn.

Let go of your anger. Shen Xun put on gloves and opened the lid. The carrots had been stewed and stuck to the pork ribs and corn, and there was not much soup left. "It's okay to put less water."

It's ready to eat, pork ribs and corn wrapped in carrot puree, maybe I'm the only one in the world who knows this dish.

Laifu is already eating its food

Wan squatted in front of the kitchen door and waited, Shen Xun took a look at it, "You really have a mouthful, since you were young, you were the first to taste the food I cooked with my own hands."

The key point is that Laifu is very flattering, it is interested in eating whatever Shen Xun does, it is hard for Shen Xun to imagine that these dishes actually taste better.

If one day you can taste Laifu, will you feel that I have cheated it?

Shen Xun generously picked up a few pieces of pork ribs, scooped two spoonfuls of carrot puree and put it in his bowl, "Eat it," Lai Fu rubbed Shen Xun's hand and buried his head in cooking.

He took out the fried rice from the space and served it with the corn ribs she made. It was absolutely delicious. Shen Xun felt that his cooking skills had improved a little.

After eating, one big and one small lay on the sofa, Shen Xun squeezed the blue and purple muscles on his calf, it didn't hurt so much.

Turning on the phone, scrolling through videos with one hand and watching Laifu with the other, Laifu lay beside Shen Xun with his eyes closed and fell asleep.

The Internet is full of rescue videos of rescue teams. This is a global disaster, and the torrential rain is like the earth's cleaning of moths.

Shen Xun brushed silently. This was just the beginning. Only when the city was submerged in another week, the rainstorm continued, and ammunition and food ran out, would people have a sense of urgency.

That's when hell will begin to manifest.

Tianfu owner group news 99+, Shen Xun clicked in and saw someone @those who went to the mall during the day.

f building 1202: @a building 401, I paid three times the price, can you sell me some, I also went to the mall, but everything is gone.

He didn't buy anything. Looking through the chat records in the group, he could find out who went to the mall in the morning, and almost everyone in the community was looking for them.

"I just bought a little something, but it wasn't enough to eat,

There are two old people above me, and two children below me," he posted a few pictures, which were things he bought in the morning.

Two pieces of rotten cabbage, a few packets of instant noodles, and half a bag of rice.

No one in the group spoke for a while.

"I called the police, but the line was busy all the time and I couldn't get through.

Shen Xun froze for a moment, probably even the police have joined the rescue operation now.

Building a 102:

Building a 102:.

It was a person on the first floor, and Shen Xun clicked in. After the community was powered off, the elevator stopped running. She always wanted to know the situation downstairs, but she lived on the 22nd floor.

The person who took the video was a man whose bare feet were soaked white. In the video, the water had already flooded the stairs on the second floor. Three elderly people and two women were sitting on the stairs on the second floor.

There are stacked quilts and food at the top of the stairs. It seems that they slept at the top of the stairs last night.

He looked for properties in the group, asked the senior management if there were any unsold houses, and let them live temporarily, but no one answered him.

Then came the first floor of several other buildings. They also asked in the group if there were any spare rooms. They could pay and let them live temporarily.

Building 702: I still have two rooms here. I live alone. I didn't expect you to be so miserable. Come up from Building E.

Shen Xun clicked on her profile picture. It was a beautiful young lady who looked to be in her twenties.

The two first floors of Building E immediately burst into joy, and sent a message in the group to thank her, praising her for her beauty and heart, and the young lady replied with an embarrassing emoji.

Shen Xun sneered, took the thermometer on the table and looked at it, the temperature dropped rapidly.