Chapter 88 I Am A Good Citizen

The body temperature was lost little by little, and he had never experienced death. The child was still crying on the ground, but he didn't know that he was about to die.

He only felt getting colder and colder, and there were bursts of pain in his back. Shen Xun walked to his side and knelt down to look at his painful expression.

"Is it fun?" Shen Xun said indifferently, he didn't intend to kill him, but he rushed to deliver the head himself.

"Don't kill me, I didn't mean it, I really didn't mean it," the child curled up.

With a bright smile on Shen Xun's face, she raised her hands and shook them in front of his eyes. She was empty-handed and had no weapon. The child was relieved. It seemed that this person was easy to talk to.

Shen Xun didn't leave either, his eyes were always on the child's face, watching him enduring the pain, his complexion paled a little, and his lips turned pale in the end.

Shen Xun was unusually sober.

"It's... cold...", the child trembled, and infinite fear rose in his heart at this moment.

He even didn't dare to open his eyes to meet Shen Xun's cold gaze. He had lost all feeling in his back, and he knew that he was about to die.

"Goodbye," Shen Xun stood up and patted the snowflakes on his hands.

"Help, please help me," the child's eyes were flushed. He wanted to live, but he didn't want to die, but the figure in his sight gradually moved away.

When he was in a blur, two tall figures came towards him, and the desire to survive made him sober again.

"help me……".

It wasn't until the two got closer that the child could see who it was.

"Trash, it seems that you are destined to be a pot tonight."

The child was even more desperate, but unfortunately he didn't even have the strength to beg for mercy now.

The two casually looked at the child's body, and found that there was a hole in the back.

A hard thing.

"Hahaha, let's go, let's carry him back," the man was already salivating.

Children's meat is the most delicious, and it is smoother and tenderer than those of the older ones.

Thinking of bringing some strength to his hands, he had already set his sights on the child.

But this kid is usually very active in doing things, it is difficult to find opportunities to start, not to mention that he is needed in the team to seduce passers-by.

Isn't God helping him today? When was the last time he ate a child? It was half a month ago.

The child had already lost his breath in the turbulence.

Shen Xun walked through the commercial street, turned in through the window, and found two shopping malls in a row. After going in and looking, there was nothing inside.

Except for the few empty iron shelves left, all usable and edible food has been emptied, and even the wooden shelves have been removed.

The population of City B is too large, a lot of people died in the heavy rain, many people died of freezing due to the extreme cold, and there must be quite a few people who died of starvation.

Those who were killed and eaten, it is estimated that only the official can count this number.

So far, a lot of people in City B have survived, and today, no less than a few hundred people can be seen wandering outside.

Not to mention those hidden in a corner of the building, and where she didn't know.

The iron frames were not damaged. Shen Xun put the iron frames into the space and modified them so that they could be used to grow vegetables.

These iron shelves were full of things before, but now they are all emptied, which is convenient for her to collect.

After collecting the shelves of two shopping malls in a row, Shen Xun stopped. It was almost enough, as long as it was enough, these were all plans for the future.

It was already past three o'clock in the afternoon after leaving the mall, and Shen Xun was about to go back.

Laifu estimated to run

I went to the mountains to play, and the city center can no longer satisfy it.

Returning the same way, the child's body on the ground had disappeared, and Shen Xun's expression was inexplicable.

The one-year period is about to expire, and there is no news from other places, but large and small bases or shelters must be built.

The official news is still so hidden.

Bang bang followed by several gunshots, Shen Xun stopped his pace, and many people rushed out from the alley in front, Shen Xun leaned sideways against the wall to avoid being hit.

Dozens of people ran over from there, and Shen Xun patted the mud spots and melted snow on the jacket.

With the pistol fastened to her waist, Shen Xun continued to move forward. There was no way she could go home in this direction.

A few more people hurried past Shen Xun in a panic, and she was the only one walking backwards on this road.

After leaving the alley, Shen Xun walked around the ice pits, and several soldiers in military coats pointed their guns at Shen Xun.

Shen Xun realized that his right hand was placed behind his waist, and the pistol was instantly put into the space. In a second, Shen Xun raised his hands, "I am a good citizen, a very good citizen."

Several people were still a little worried about Shen Xun, but seeing that her hands were empty and there were no tools for digging ice around her, they felt a little less guarded.

"What are you doing here," the soldier asked Shen Xun.

"Um, I said I came for a walk, would you believe me?" She really came for a walk, and picked up a few shelves by the way.

He still had doubts about Shen Xun. Many people came here to dig up corpses when they were hungry and dizzy. This person also appeared here, taking a walk, who would believe it.

His gun was still pointed at Shen Xun, and there was a smile on the corner of Shen Xun's mouth, but impatience was already in his eyes, and his raised hands were slowly lowered.