Chapter 22: Plant Vegetables In The Room And Start Exercising

Shen Xun hung up the phone.

"How, what did she say?" Shen Wei stubbed out the cigarette in his hand, stood up and looked at Shen Yi.

Shen Yi didn't turn on the loudspeaker, Shen Wei and Shen Tong didn't hear what Shen Xun said, Shen Yi's complexion was ugly, Shen Xun changed too much, is she still Shen Xun.

In the past, as long as she hooked her fingers and gave her some gadgets that she didn't want, Shen Xun would follow her like a dog and obey her.

What's going on now, Shen Xun not only rejected her, but also threatened her to call the police.

He didn't dare to repeat what Shen Xun said to the two of them, it would only lose face, "She didn't say where she was."

Shen Tong looked at Shen Yi suspiciously, "You have the best relationship with her, she didn't even say anything about you."

"Which eye of yours sees that I have a good relationship with her," Shen Yi said without waiting for the two of them, opened the door of the red sports car and drove away.

Shen Xun's cell phone was put aside, and it rang again after a while. This time it was not the Shen family, but the takeaway phone, "Hello."

It's from the green plant shop, and the things have already been delivered. Now at the gate of Tianfu, Shen Xun called the property owner to let them in, and went straight to the 22nd floor. She was waiting for them at the elevator entrance.

After a while, the elevator dinged, and they came up. There were six foam boxes in the elevator, all of which were filled with soil. Shen Xun asked people to put the boxes in another room.

After ten minutes of work, Shen Xun closed the door for the hard work, cleaned up the soil scattered on the ground, sprinkled water on the soil in the foam box, and scattered the vegetable seeds.

Shen Xun raised his hand, controlling the green light spots to blend into the seeds, and the small seeds germinated immediately, and tender green shoots broke through the ground.

Laifu pursued those green light spots, opened his mouth to eat them, ate one and then chased after another, never tired of it, Shen Xun just let them sprout, and didn't continue to give birth.

Seeing that it was time to have dinner, Shen Xun didn't plan to order takeaway. When she was in city e, she could hoard things unscrupulously, but now she is in city b, and she just moved here.

What's more, the end of the world will come after tomorrow, if the security guard sees that she has bought a lot of food, she will be the first to be remembered.

Fortunately, I haven't bought food for the past two days. It's either fitness equipment or soil. They probably thought she wanted to grow flowers on the balcony. Who would have thought that there are owners in Tianfu's high-end community who grow vegetables in their homes.

A palm-sized live fish, canned food, boiled eggs, a few vegetables and ham sausage, with fish oil added, was Laifu's dinner, and Laifu followed Shen Xun around the kitchen.

After finishing his dinner, Shen Xun took out the food from the space, four dishes and one soup, still exuding heat, Shen Xun figured out Laifu's appetite.

After eating, Laifu lay at Shen Xun's feet with his full stomach. Shen Xun bent down and touched its belly twice. Laifu raised his head and rubbed against Shen Xun's fingers.

After eating, one big and one small lay on the soft sofa, Shen Xun's consciousness sank into the space, Laifu likes to eat eggs, no matter they are raw or cooked.

Many eggs were hatched by Shen Xun before he had time to pick them up. Now one of the things he must do every night is to pick up eggs.

Shen Xun came to pick up eggs again. He didn't pay attention to it before, but now more than a dozen chicks have hatched, and he picked up two-thirds of the eggs, and kept the rest for hatching chicks, so that there will be a steady stream of eggs to eat.

put the eggs in the bottom layer

In the space, Shen Xun gave birth to some grass, and found that the litter of rabbits he bought was also pregnant with cubs. These are long-term strategic materials and should be raised well. He took out the basket and picked some fruits, and picked a lot of each kind. Laifu opened his eyes and looked at the fruit basket that appeared out of thin air. He sniffed around it. It was very fragrant. He opened his mouth and took one and ate it.

The little guy's eyes lit up, and he wanted to eat another one, so Shen Xun picked a few and put them on a small porcelain plate, "Eat it."

After swiping his phone for a while, Shen Xun took a shower, lay down on the bed, Lai Fu jumped up, and found a place to sleep at Shen Xun's feet.

Shen Xun got up early at seven o'clock in the morning, fried egg pancakes, steamed six shrimp dumplings, served breakfast with milk, the sky outside the window was gloomy, and the Internet was already full of quarrels.

The temperature in country M has dropped to minus 70 degrees, which is really rare, and the heavy rainfall predicted by experts is today. At first, everyone didn't believe it, but now looking up at the sky, who can say rebuttal words.

Shen Xun turned off the phone and threw it on the sofa casually. Laifu jumped onto the sofa with his belly full and put the phone under his body, so that Shen Xun could play with it if he couldn't find the phone.

Shen Xun couldn't help laughing at its deception, and patted its head.

Pushing away the gym, Shen Xun opened the curtains, started the treadmill, did a few stretching exercises, set a running time for an hour, and started running.

Laifu walked around beside Shen Xun, observed it for a while, and then jumped onto the treadmill, but Shen Xun didn't see it, and Laifu fell off the rolling belt.

It tried a few more times and finally kept up with Shen Xun's pace. After running for a while, the little guy was completely tired and fell down on the ground along the rolling belt.