Chapter 68: The Rescue Team Departs

"Why didn't I see Laifu today?" Lin Xiangrui ate the steamed stuffed bun, usually at this time Laifu would come out with a bowl in his mouth to eat.

Laifu also likes to eat meat buns, but he just made an extra one just for Laifu.

"I let it go out to play," Shen Xun said with a normal expression.

"Ah..." Lin Xiangrui thought of the current situation outside, for many people, Laifu is just a piece of fat, how dangerous it is.

"Oh...", he wanted to say something, but there was a rush of footsteps in the stairwell, it was Laifu who had returned.

It ran to the door of the cubicle, put down the thing in its mouth, squeezed into the cubicle and rubbed against Shen Xun's feet, Lin Xiangrui put down the bowl in his hand.

"What's that thing on the ground?" Lin Xiangrui pointed to the black mass that Laifu put on the ground, which seemed to be still alive and moving.

Shen Xun pushed Laifu away with his feet, "Go aside, you didn't see me eating," Laifu turned around, picked up the things on the ground, and ran into the house.

When he came out again, he held its porcelain bowl in his mouth, and Shen Xun changed it to a bigger bowl, "Oh..." Laifu put down the bowl and squatted beside Shen Xun.

Lin Xiangrui put the bun left in the steamer on the corner of the small table and let Laifu eat it by himself. He didn't dare to get too close, especially now that Laifu's mouth was covered in blood.

It was probably from that thing just now, it was too dark to see what it was.

Shen Xun finished the rice in the bowl, "I'm full, it's delicious," Lin Xiangrui's fried rice is really delicious, so ask him to fry some separately another day and put it away.

Laifu also finished eating the steamed stuffed buns, took a bowl and followed behind Shen Xun, "You came back in time, it's just in time for dinner."

Shen Xun untied the backpack on Laifu's body, it had been scratched, and the inside

There is nothing left, I don't know if it was Laifu who ate it and had to miss it.

Putting crocodile and snake meat into Laifu, and breaking a few more eggs, Shen Xun took out a flashlight and shone it on the dark mass in the corner.

It's an alienated animal. Shen Xun took out the dagger and turned it over. It has a huge red plush tail, long ears, and sharp upper teeth. The fangs have grown out and are as long as a finger. .

A red Demon King Pine had a wound on its belly bitten by Laifu, and before it was dead, Shen Xun directly stabbed it and threw it into the space.

It seems that there should be a zoo in the center of City B. The alienated python I met last time had traces of being raised, and so did the squirrel this time.

I don't know where the animals in the zoo are hiding now.

Laifu was still cooking with his head down, Shen Xun looked at its bulging stomach, this guy must have had enough outside.

After boiling the water, Shen Xun looked at the traces on Laifu's body, wondering where it had been playing wildly, there were black mud spots on its white legs, and the same on its feet.

After Laifu finished eating, Shen Xun took him to the bathroom, turned on the small electric stove, washed off the black mud on his body, then took a bath and put it in the pet drying box.

After cleaning himself up again, Shen Xun lay on the bed and turned on the tablet. The tsunami disaster movie he watched last night felt very real. Let's watch the earthquake movie today.

Halfway through the movie, Laifu was also blown dry, and its hair was all blown up. Shen Xun took out his gloves and cleaned off all the excess hair on his body.

The lower the temperature, the thicker and even longer the fur on Laifu's body.

Shen Xun put the plucked hair into a small box, and saved a lot in the future, and could use it to weave a scarf or something.

It's rare to wash it in vain, Shen Xun allowed it to get into the bed tonight, one big and one small leaned together, Shen Xun turned off the tablet, and went to sleep.

...

"Team Lin, our car can no longer hold so many people. The best solution now is to leave some food for these people to support them. Don't forget, what is the ultimate mission of our rescue? .”

In a blue tin shed, there were currently six people in green army coats sitting around.

The atmosphere in the shed was dignified, and everyone felt sad because of the man's words. Their bounden duty was to obey orders, even if it was against their conscience.

"We don't have much food. For this mission, the superiors gave us fifteen days, but along the way, there is not much food left. If we give them food at this moment, then the brothers in the team What to eat."

What he said caused several people to fall into silence again. The above only gave fifteen days, but the fifteen days had passed long ago.

"Then what do you say?" The man threw his gloves on the table, his face was majestic and haggard. He couldn't forget the eyes asking for help, and the appearance of those children who were naked and blue from the cold.

The man rubbed between his eyebrows. He didn't sleep well after the rescue mission was dispatched.

"Team Lin, save my ration and give it to them. I don't want to eat it, but the brothers have reached their limit. I agree with what Qin Yilu said just now. The most important thing at the moment is to complete the task."

They have been stopped by the survivors, if they delay any longer, I am afraid that everyone will be lost here.

"Four rescue teams have been dispatched from above. It won't take long for these people to be rescued. It's just a matter of time." Now that manpower is in short supply, I wish I could split it up and divide it into three.

In The Last Days Of Natural Disasters, Hoard Two Billion Supplies To Surviveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें