Chapter 181

"We only have one person, don't forget, why did you invite us for this rescue mission," a team leader said.

Several soldiers looked at each other, and the man sitting in the first place said: "The base will definitely do what you promised, but now is an extraordinary time.

These survivors are still useful to us." At this moment, it has aroused public anger, and we have to find a way to appease it.

There is still a long way to go, and these survivors must be appeased.

The meeting didn't take that long, and soon the squad leaders walked out of the sunshade tent one after another.

Seeing the people inside come out, Shen Xun closed the water glass and stuffed the glass into his backpack. After applying the ointment just now, the sunburn on the back of his hand healed a lot.

The members of the team didn't come out, and the survivors didn't mobilize. They all sat in place and rested.

Soon the various teams discussed and selected one person, and even the Agni base, each team also selected one person.

They selected from the team, and they were also the weakest members of the team. They took tools, followed the survivors, and began to move stones.

With the addition of team members, the survivors did not protest, and the gravel on the road was soon cleaned up.

After resting in place for half an hour, I ate something and started to set off.

Sitting by the window, Shen Xun looked at the distant mountains and forests, the darkness gradually enveloped the land, and the shadows of dead trees were faint.

After moving the stones for a day, the survivors were already exhausted, and there were bursts of snoring in the carriage.

Shen Xun looked at the people who were sleeping soundly, how many of them could survive when the rescue team arrived in City F.

The last ray of light in the sky also ends, and the headlights of the big car are turned on, even if it is night

, Did not stop to rest, still on the road. The shaking body did not wake up the tired people, who were still soundly asleep.

After rubbing the ointment on his body, Shen Xun leaned against the window and fell into a deep sleep.

From night to dawn, creaking..., the convoy stopped, "everyone rested on the spot for fifteen minutes."

Shen Xun glanced at the time. At six o'clock in the morning, the cabin was extremely hot, and the survivors got out of the car one after another.

After their food was boiled, there was a burst of fragrance in the air, and Shen Xun took out pancakes from the space.

All kinds of aromas were mixed, and the aroma of pancakes was insignificant among them. After eating several in a row, Shen Xun stuffed an ice cube into his mouth.

The ice gradually melted into water, and Shen Xun swallowed it little by little.

Since she was seen by many people drinking water in the car, she hardly opens the water glass now.

When you are thirsty, put ice cubes directly, anyway, it will melt within two minutes.

The next journey took two days, except for the collapsed buildings on the road at the beginning, which delayed some time.

The back is basically unobstructed, and the sunburn on my body has often applied ointment these two days, and even the scars have healed.

As the sky darkened, the convoy stopped for an hour to rest. Shen Xun carried his backpack into the forest as usual. After getting away from the crowd, Shen Xun accelerated the pace of entering the mountain.

"Aww~" Laifu sprang out from the forest. He didn't know what he had eaten recently, and every time he looked at him, there was blood on the hair around his mouth.

Now there is a long distance away from the rescue team, Shen Xun took out the iced fruit from the space, and one person and one leopard ate it quietly.

Every time this point is reached, the owner will go into the forest to look for it. Laifu is used to it, and he lowers his head and bites off the iced watermelon in one bite.

.

As long as the master doesn't leave it behind, it doesn't know where the master is going, but it will follow behind the master. "Laifu, I've worked hard on you recently," Shen Xun took out a temporary bag made in the past two days from the space, and hung the bag around Laifu's neck.

After hanging it up, Shen Xun took out dozens of eggs from the space, and some ready-to-eat animal bones, and stuffed them into the bag.

Laifu drank the water with his head down, and let Shen Xun hang the bag around its neck. Watching the time, Shen Xun put Laifu's empty basin into the space.

Laifu carried Shen Xun down the mountain, walked for a while, and caught up with the rescue team that was about to set off, "Why are you again, get in the car, we are about to set off."

Recently, every night during the rest time, Shen Xun used excuses to go to the bathroom, and when she came back, she would pinch her back, and the patrolling soldiers knew her.

Shen Xun didn't turn his head, and walked towards the fifth car. A soldier raised his hand and stopped Shen Xun, "This car is full, take a seat."

As the car door slammed shut, the seats were not fixed, and the one with no seat would be replaced.

Shen Xun walked towards the car behind him, and the soldier guarding the door saw someone getting into the car, and stepped aside.

In the dark carriage, Shen Xun walked in, and when passing by a seat, Shen Xun's pupils dilated unconsciously, and his eyes inadvertently looked at the man on the seat.

Shen Xun randomly found a place behind the man and sat down. When he passed by the man just now, a familiar smell entered his breath.

That man is a supernatural being.

Shen Xun stared at the back of the man's head for a while. The man noticed the sight from behind and turned his head away. Shen Xun closed his eyes.

The supernatural beings who made the first batch of genetic medicines, even if they succeeded in obtaining supernatural powers.