Chapter 133

I didn't expect this woman to be more terrifying than alienated plants.

"Wait...wait a minute," the team leader stopped Shen Xun in time, took out the supplies from his backpack, and replaced the half of the vine branch in Shen Xun's hand.

Fujieda was put into the backpack by the team leader, this time Fujieda didn't riot again, and was nestled in the backpack obediently, as if dead.

Shen Xun picked up the hook on the ground and held it in his hand, turned around and walked towards the depths of the dense forest.

The team leader took two steps forward, and Laifu sprang out from the side, bared his teeth to prevent him from approaching his master, and let out a low growl.

Saliva dripped from his teeth, Laifu retreated step by step, running to catch up with Shen Xun's figure.

After walking a certain distance, Shen Xun put the hook into the space, "Go, go home," Lai Fu lay on the ground and waited for Shen Xun to ride on it.

In half a year, the outer wall of the fort has been formed, and the wall has reached the thickness that Shen Xun wanted, and half of the houses in the center of the fort have been built.

The underground fortress had two layers, and the first emergency building had been melted down. Two black doors were opened, and Shen Xun walked in.

There is a huge tree in the center of the fortress, which is the dividing line, half of which is a residential area and half is a

planting area.

There was only one room in the residential area where a bed was placed, and the other rooms were used by Shen Xun to pile up ores and crystals.

Laifu's room was next to Shen Xun's. After entering the fortress, Laifu went straight back to his den. Shen Xun turned on the air conditioner and fan.

It's a little bit close, and a defensive device is built above the fortress, so that it is foolproof.

For a fort made entirely of ores and crystals, I am afraid that all the bases combined are not as generous as hers.

Lying on the bed, Shen Xun's consciousness sank into the space. Now the ore is enough, but the spar is much worse.

The density of spar is finer than that of ore. When the fortress is built, all the ore will be covered with a layer of spar, and a hundred people with supernatural powers will not be afraid.

Exiting the space, Shen Xun unconsciously thought of those people he met just now, and now they are almost developing the genetic medicine.

Fortresses must take shape as genetic agents begin testing.

After getting up in the morning, Shen Xun smelted the spar in the space, wrapping the smelted spar on the ore bit by bit.

Driving to the exchange point at night, Shen Xun directly added half a catty of food, which aroused the enthusiasm of these survivors to find crystals.

Nowadays, due to the harassment of red shell ants and alienated mosquitoes, few survivors in the base go out to look for ores.

Shen Xun took out a guide card and wrote on it that peppermint powder can be exchanged for spar, fifty catties can be exchanged for a pack of mint powder, and mint powder can only be exchanged for spar.

As soon as the news came out, both the Agni Base and the official base of City B were blown up, and the survivors were even more ecstatic, leaving the safe zone to look for crystals.

A batch of peppermint powder is grown in the base with nutrient solution, but those who can receive the peppermint powder are all powerful and powerful in the base.

Ordinary people don't even know what peppermint powder looks like, but they know that it can restrain red-shell ants.

After Shen Xun released the news, the people from the fire base brought the spar over overnight, and the people who came here wanted to find out who Shen Xun was working for.

They guessed that this person must have high-end planting technology in his hands, and the people in the fire base wanted to win over Shen Xun, and they wanted to meet the person behind Shen Xun.

Shen Xun's attitude was neither hot nor cold, and he said that he would bring the words to him.

After seeing off the last person, Shen Xun packed his things, "Hi, we met last night," the team leader drove over in the van.