Chapter 48: Don't Die Now

"Lin Xiangrui, are you still alive?" Shen Xun came out holding the electric blanket.

I have been busy with the room just now, and I forgot about the two people in the living room. The charcoal fire in the stove has been extinguished, and the breath is white thick fog.

"Shen...Shen Xun," Lin Xiangrui was so cold that he spoke intermittently.

Shen Xun brought over the power storage box from the back of the refrigerator. In such a cold weather, the refrigerator no longer needs to keep fresh. The weather is the natural way to keep fresh.

"Are you two okay?" Shen Xun put their backpacks on the ground, "This is an electric blanket, please plug it in quickly."

Lin Xiangrui was too cold to move, Chen Cheng was much better physically than him, shivering and put on the padded jacket, Chen Cheng hugged Lin Xiangrui together with the quilt and put it aside.

After plugging in the electric blanket, Shen Xun took two boxes of charcoal fires and put them on the ground, lit the stove again, and the temperature rose. Fortunately, the balcony was sealed, otherwise she would have to collect the bodies of the two of them if she came out later.

She hasn't learned how to cook yet, Lin Xiangrui don't die at this time.

The furnace body was burning brightly, the heat came out continuously, and the electric blanket was also burned. Shen Xun took out the thermometer, it was minus 56 degrees, so fast.

It was snowing outside the window, "Thank you," Lin Xiangrui felt much better, he felt like he was going to die just now, and the blood flowing on his thigh was painful.

"This is for you." Shen Xun left half a box of charcoal fire for them, turned and went back to the room. In just a while, she was already too cold.

There were two charcoal fires burning in the room, but it still felt a bit cold. Shen Xun felt better when he lay under the quilt. The heat from the electric blanket in the quilt took care of every corner.

Carrying Laifu into the bed, Shen Xun fell asleep.

Chen Cheng lifted the stove to the side of the sofa bed for the two of them, and was

The temperature of the electric blanket in the nest was turned on to the maximum, he got into the bed and hugged Lin Xiangrui in his arms, thinking that he would let Lin Xiangrui exercise in the future. In the small world covered by the curtain, the two are closely dependent on each other.

After Lin Xiangrui fell asleep, Chen Cheng got up every three hours to add charcoal fire. He was extremely grateful to Shen Xun. If it wasn't for Shen Xun, with Lin Xiangrui's body, he probably wouldn't be able to survive tonight.

The first thing Shen Xun did when he woke up in the morning was to check the thermometer, it was minus 65 degrees.

Even though he was prepared, when Shen Xun raised his head from the bed, his head still ached from the cold. The charcoal fire in the room had been extinguished, and the breath he exhaled made her face cold.

After re-igniting the stove, Shen Xun took out rainwater from the space and burned it on the stove. After washing, Shen Xun took out a warm fleece hat that could cover the ears.

The long rabbit fur scarf is very warm, and I also brought a small hat for Laifu.

She didn't feel so cold after putting on the fleece vest, winter clothes, jacket, padded jacket, and snow boots.

Opening the door, Shen Xun looked at the two of them. Lin Xiangrui was wearing several pieces of unfit clothes, a long cotton jacket, a cotton hat on his head, and a cup of hot water in his hand.

The two are dressed in the same clothes.

But when they saw Shen Xun, both of them were stunned for a moment. Shen Xun's outfit was too professional, so they both had to admire it.

The pads and hair on Laifu's paws became much thicker overnight, so Shen Xun changed it into a thinner padded coat to facilitate its activities.

Laifu came out of the room and ran to squat by the fire.

"What do you want to eat?" Lin Xiangrui got up from the sofa. He still hasn't forgotten what his mission is, especially now.

"Eating hot pot, it's too cold," Shen Xun said

She came here to eat barbecue or grilled fish, but it was difficult for her to take things out due to the presence of the two of them.

It seems that I have to learn to cook as soon as possible, and then separate from the two. The vegetables in the vegetable garden have been frozen to death due to the sudden drop in temperature, but they are still tender green, and they can be eaten for a month if they are saved.

Lin Xiangrui cut up peppers and made hot pot base in the kitchen. Shen Xun looked amazed, because she used to cook the hot pot base directly, but she didn't expect to be able to do this.

Chen Cheng took a kitchen knife and cut off a few pieces of cabbage, boiled hot water to wash them, and Shen Xun looked at the snowflakes outside the window, which were getting bigger and bigger.

Back in the room, I took two live fish and bones and heated them on the stove. This is Laifu’s breakfast. The two stoves in the room were warm, but the rice in the bowl was still frozen after Laifu ate. Ice.

It bites loudly, Shen Xun pulled some wool out from the space, stuffed it into the baby's socks and put it on Laifu's feet, forgiving her for not having sewing skills.

It seemed that Laifu couldn't walk anymore, it was very strange how to walk with two feet, Shen Xun turned on the treadmill and let Laifu walk on it.

Ten minutes later, Laifu ran a lot more naturally and got used to the things on his feet.

"Shen Xun, it's time to eat," Lin Xiangrui's voice sounded, and the hot pot was moved to the edge of the sofa in the living room, and the three gathered around the stove.

After eating some spicy food in my stomach, my whole body became much warmer. When Laifu smelled the familiar chili, he didn't feel greedy anymore.

Chen Cheng gestured in sign language, and Lin Xiangrui interpreted for him, "Chen Cheng said that the water has receded, and he will go outside to look for supplies later."

Shen Xun looked at Chen Cheng with some surprise. His awareness was really high. If Lin Xiangrui and him could live longer, then she absolutely believed that that person was Chen Cheng.