Chapter 127

This week Nan, let her pretend.

Shen Xun still remembered his foot strength surpassing ordinary people.

Looking at the smile on Shen Xun's face, Zhou Nan pretended to be stupid and laughed twice, "Goodbye, sister Xun."

Shen Xun stepped on the accelerator to the end and walked away. Zhou Nan looked at Shen Xun's away truck and put away the smirk on his face.

The cooperation with Shen Xun is only temporary. Now that food is scarce, how much food does Shen Xun have? When Shen Xun's food is gone, he has to think of other ways.

Packing up the truck, Shen Xun waited for Laifu on the trail for a while. Does this guy not want to go home tonight? He still hasn't come back now.

After waiting for a while before Laifu came, Shen Xun took a drink from the water bottle, took out his flashlight and walked up the mountain, sprinkled some medicinal powder along the way, and told Laifu that he had gone back.

In the darkness, a section of green vines slowly approached Shen Xun. The vines twisted and twisted on the ground, and the vines stretched and stretched silently towards Shen Xun.

When the sound of the wind broke, Shen Xun dodged sideways, and the tree vines stuck into the ground, alienating the plants. Shen Xun instantly regained consciousness and the spider leg hook appeared in his hand.

The hooks on the spider's legs had been polished and were as sharp as knives. Shen Xun raised the hooks to chop down, and the vine broke in two.

Shen Xun quickly jumped away from where he was, alienated plants were better than alienated animals

Plants are more difficult to deal with. Once plants are alienated, they have a strong ability to regenerate.

Sure enough, the broken vine quickly regenerated, and went straight to the place where Shen Xun was standing just now.

In the darkness, towering trees and vines protruded from all directions in the depths of the dense forest. The trees and vines had only one target at this time, and that was Shen Xun.

Trees and vines entangled in all directions blocked Shen Xun's retreat, and Shen Xun was wrapped in trees and vines.

Russily, the vines straightened up one by one, and shot towards Shen Xun in the center in an instant, retracting the spider legs in his hand.

Shen Xun's figure escaped the attack of tree vines like a ghost, "Oh~", Lai Fu searched for Shen Xun's smell and came over.

Seeing that Shen Xun was trapped, Laifu's howl resounded throughout the ravine, and he bit the vine, pulling out a lot of green juice.

The sudden intrusion of Laifu attracted Shuteng's attention, and the flesh and blood on Laifu made them even more crazy than Shen Xun.

The tree vines that were attacking Shen Xun turned around in an instant, and Shen Xun looked back.

The vines that Laifu had bitten off grew back again, tightly wrapped around Laifu's limbs to prevent him from escaping. Laifu struggled and raised his left hand to slap the vines on the ground.

The vines tightly bound Laifu's body, entangled them little by little, and slowly pulled them apart. They wanted to tear Laifu's body apart with brute force

. The distance was too far and it was too late, Shen Xun put his hands on the ground, the ability was activated, and the green light spots melted into the ground and into the vines.

Shen Xun was looking for its body, the green light spots were absorbed by the tree vines, Shen Xun controlled the tree vines to let go of Laifu, the roots of the underground tree vines were intricate.

"Give it to me, come out," Shen Xun activated his ability, and the tree vines that absorbed the light spot withered instantly, and the pain in his body controlled the remaining tree vines to retract.

Shen Xun's figure quickly followed, and a part of the vines controlled by her pulled back and forth between the main body and Shen Xun.

Laifu ran behind Shen Xun, and quickly caught up to the edge of the cliff. It wasn't very high, but there was a giant tree growing on the cliff.

The giant tree was surrounded by dead bones, there were people and animals, and there was nowhere to set foot. Shen Xun's feet clicked on the dead bones.

The giant tree had already gone mad at this time, its roots were pulled out from the ground and fluttered in the air, a part of its body no longer belonged to it.

Shen Xun released a supernatural power to force the giant tree to absorb it. It already had an IQ and was unwilling to be controlled by Shen Xun, so it resisted tenaciously.

Anticipating this situation a long time ago, Shen Xun commanded the controllable vines to tightly wrap around the giant tree, and raised his hand to put the giant tree into the space.

"Such a big tree can be burned for a long time even if it is chopped and used as firewood."