Chapter 166 What's The Difference Between Dead And Dead?

Enduring the excruciating pain in his arm, the man struggled to prop up his body from the hospital bed. As the man propped up his body, the thin sheet slipped from his chest.

A tear flowed from the man's eye socket, blurring his vision.

"I...", the man looked at the gauze-bound legs and hands, his body trembling uncontrollably, in this apocalyptic world where there is not enough to eat.

His body has suffered such a big trauma, even if the wound heals, it will be difficult for him to survive in this environment in the future.

His heart was filled with despair, and the man's eyes were full of lifelessness.

The nurse passed by with the treatment tray, and the man glanced at the treatment tray. Several blood-stained scalpels were placed on it.

With a pair of eyes fixed on the scalpel, the man propped himself up from the hospital bed and rushed over when the nurse approached.

The treatment tray was overturned, bloody knives were scattered in the corner, the nurse was pushed by the man and fell to the ground.

Seeing the scalpel falling beside him, the man picked up the scalpel between his two severed limbs and stabbed at his body, "No, put it down quickly."

After the end of the day, the nurse has seen too many people like this, and the nurse reacted almost as soon as the man moved.

Regardless of the wound on the man's body, the nurse violently grabbed the scalpel from the man's hand, "Calm down, calm down, think about your children, your parents, and your wife."

The nurse didn't say it was okay, but when he said that the man wanted to die even more, he looked at the nurse with bloodshot eyes, "Let me die, I live like this... What is the difference between dying and dying?"

The people around watched the man's farce silently, as if they were also watching themselves.

The nurse took the opportunity to give the man a sedative, and the man fell into a coma

, Several survivors joined hands and moved the man to the hospital bed to rest. Small sobs sounded in the tin shed, intermittently.

"Don't cry, it's fucking noisy," the man was unbearably disturbed, and the wound on his body was aching.

The little girl in the next bed kept crying, which upset him.

The little girl stopped crying and squatted on the ground, guarding the woman on the hospital bed.

...

In a closed hospital, there is a luxurious hospital bed, and a man with half-white hair is lying on the bed.

With a creak, the door was pushed open, and four soldiers with guns led a man into the room.

A soldier stepped forward and took out the stool, "Mr. Guan, please sit down." Guan Zhimo looked at the man on the hospital bed, moved the stool over, and moved closer.

"Mr. Guan, drink water." A person stepped forward and poured a glass of water for Guan Zhimo. The water in the glass was clear and free of impurities.

Guan Zhimo took the water glass, raised his head and drank it in one sip, and a person beside him stepped forward and took the empty glass from Guan Zhimo's hand with a respectful attitude.

Guan Zhimo looked at the man on the hospital bed, stretched out his right hand and put it on the man's forehead, a soft light radiated from his palm.

The light melted into the man's body, and the man's face turned rosy on the hospital bed. The four of them stood behind Guan Zhimo, watching this miraculous scene.

Even though they have seen it many times, they are still surprised.

"Okay," Guan Zhimo got up and moved out of the way, and four soldiers stood in front of and behind Guan Zhimo, escorting him out.

After Guan Zhimo left the room, several majestic old men waiting outside rushed in one by one.

"It's really all right, all right."

"Okay," several people rechecked the man on the hospital bed.

A human injury, a wound on the leg that was smashed by the building so deep that the bones can be seen. It was all healed at this point, not even a scar was left.

...

As the sky darkened, Shen Xun got up from the recliner, entered the planting area, and spawned a lot of vegetables in the small vegetable garden.

Taking out the kitchen knife, Shen Xun waved the kitchen knife, and put the vegetables into the basket after processing all the vegetables.

After dinner, Shen Xun lay down on the bed and fell asleep. In the middle of the night, a slight vibration was felt in the fortress.

Even the bed shook slightly, Shen Xun woke up from the shaking, turned over and continued to sleep.

Laifu woke up when the fortress was shaking, and looked at the owner on the bed with his eyes. Seeing that the owner was fast asleep, Laifu also obediently fell asleep on the ground.

After the earthquake, he stayed in the fortress and didn't go out for three consecutive days. After lunch, Shen Xun moved out of the recliner and turned on the air conditioner in the room.

When the sun went down at noon, Shen Xun took Laifu out the door.

Laifu's figure jumped vigorously between the cracks, the ground was devastated, the mountain was split, and huge pieces of rubble blocked the road ahead.

"This way," Shen Xun looked at the only gap in the distance, Lai Fu jumped off the gravel and ran towards that direction.

The mountain cracked open, and a few huge gravels more than ten meters high blocked the exit from the mountain, and a four-meter-wide aisle underneath was just enough for Laifu to get out.

Without taking the risk, Shen Xun put the gravel at the intersection into the space, cleaned up the gravel at the intersection, and then rode Laifu out.

The path I used to walk was already covered with gravel, and there was not even a place to set foot on.

Standing at the intersection, Shen Xun looked at the pile of rubble in front of him, it seemed that he had to find another way out of the mountain.

Get out of here if you must.