Chapter 37

Shen Xun heard the cheers in the corridor. She took out her binoculars and stood by the window, looking downstairs. The torrential rain had subsided, but it didn't stop, and the water level was still slowly rising.

The fourteenth floor must be flooded by now too.

The afternoon was spent punching, and when the sky darkened, Shen Xun collapsed on the ground. He had recently gained weight, and he was a little exhausted after the punching.

The hot water on the stove was also boiled, Shen Xun mixed some rainwater, took a bath, and used the fascia gun to relax the sore muscles.

It had already eaten the rice in the Laifu bowl, and the little white dumpling huddled at the end of the bed. Shen Xun hugged it in his arms. It had been five days, and the temperature was still at zero degrees.

After waking up in the morning, Shen Xun gave birth to the small vegetable garden in the room, making them grow taller. Tomatoes bear fruit the fastest, and they have produced many small green fruits.

If it spawns again, it can be picked.

Putting the wristband on, Shen Xun was about to continue punching. There was a knock on her door. Shen Xun tied the wristband and opened the door. Outside was a man in his forties.

Shen Xun looked at the man suspiciously, and fastened the button of his wristband, "What's the matter?"

The man looked at Shen Xun, "Can you go in and talk?"

"Are you sure you want to come in," Shen Xun said casually, and turned sideways to give way to the porch.

The man looked at Shen Xun with some doubts, "Let's just say it here. My name is Yu Jianguo and I live in Building A. I heard that you are the most powerful person in Building F. I want to ask you if you want to go out together to find supplies?" .

I used to work in Hengguang Building, and there is a big shopping mall downstairs, so it must not be flooded now," Yu Jianguo looked at Shen Xun with his eyes.

"How many people have you found?" Shen Xun also wanted to go out and have a look.

Now that the rain is light, the active-minded people are willing to

I will definitely think about going out to find food, but I suffer from lack of water tools.

"There are only six at the moment, and Building F only invites you and Chen Cheng," Yu Jianguo pointed to the corner, and Shen Xun looked over, meeting Chen Cheng's eyes.

"When to set off."

"Ten o'clock in the evening," Yu Jianguo hid his doubtful gaze.

Shen Xun agreed to go find the supplies with them and meet at ten o'clock in the evening.

Actually, he came here today only to look for Chen Cheng, but Lin Xiangrui kept mentioning Shen Xun to him, so he couldn't help being a little curious about Shen Xun.

A few days ago, a lot of outsiders came into the Tianfu community. At first, everyone was fine, but then the food became less and less, and their faces changed.

The people in Building A worked together and cleaned up those people.

He came to look for Chen Cheng in Building F today, and saw so many outsiders squatting obediently in the corridor, he thought it was Chen Cheng's masterpiece, but he didn't expect it to be the girl in front of him.

Shen Xun saw that he was not wet from the rain, obviously he had water tools.

Yu Jianguo bid farewell to the two of them, and after Yu Jianguo left, the people in the corridor looked at Shen Xun and Chen Cheng with warm eyes. Shen Xun and the others dared not flatter them, but Chen Cheng could still try.

Recently, I almost vomited from drinking gruel every day. If only I could go out and find something to eat.

Shen Xun closed the door, put on his gloves, and started weight-bearing training. The living room was filled with the sound of the gloves hitting sandbags. After training, Shen Xun boiled water to wipe off the sweat on his body.

Go out tonight, put Laifu in the space and take it with you.

Shen Xun took out a waterproof backpack and put the things he needed into it.

At eight o'clock in the evening, Shen Xun added charcoal to the stove and leaned on the recliner to read a book.

charcoal fire

After it was turned off, it was almost ten o'clock. Shen Xun put on a thermal vest, another cotton coat, a gun on his waist, and a backpack on his back, ready to go out.

Shen Xun opened the door and saw Lin Xiangrui standing in front of the door, "Hi," today's mood is perfect.

Lin Xiangrui smiled at Shen Xun, Chen Cheng was still that indifferent cool guy, even standing behind Lin Xiangrui, Shen Xun couldn't see his expression clearly.

Shen Xun went downstairs first.

Lin Xiangrui hugged Chen Cheng tightly, "Be careful on the road," Chen Cheng lowered his head and kissed Lin Xiangrui's lips, then turned around and stepped to catch up with Shen Xun.

Yu Jianguo was already waiting at the window on the fourteenth floor. Shen Xun looked over there and saw an inflatable kayak parked on the water. It was three meters long by visual inspection, and a waterproof curtain was made on the top.

There were already four people sitting on the kayak, three men and one woman. Shen Xun walked to the window, stepped on the window sill, and then Chen Cheng also boarded the boat.

Shen Xun sat in the back with the woman, and she found that the woman was carrying a bow and arrow on her back, "Are you for real, so cool," Shen Xun could already imagine the scene of a woman drawing a bow and shooting an arrow.

The woman took off the bow and arrow hanging around her neck and made a standard shooting action. Shen Xun applauded with admiration.

Chen Cheng, who has seen Shen Xun's brutality: ...

Yu Jianguo introduced Shen Xun and the two of them.

"My name is Yu Jianguo, everyone knows hahaha, this is my brother, his name is Huang Weiguo, this is Zhang Yuanchao, this is Sun Jiahong, we are all from Building A."

"This guy is the Chen Cheng I told you about, and this little girl is Shen Xun," after Yu Jianguo finished speaking, several people looked at Chen Cheng.

"You are the Chen Cheng that Lao Yu said, he has been mentioning you to us all the time, and now we finally see the real person," Zhang Yuanchao was almost choked up by Yu Jianguo.