Chapter 190 Black Slime In The Eggshell

The team slowly moved forward, and the timid people were more cautious. They were more careful than the team members when they explored the way.

The stick in his hand struck the green grass on the ground, not a single one was let go.

When the stick hit the Alienated Grass, the end it touched was cut into several pieces, "There is no road here, and this ghost thing is ahead."

The team members stopped and didn't go any further. The road they chose was surrounded by this kind of grass.

"The road is blocked, change to another," the words came from the front, causing complaints from countless survivors.

It's all gone here, now telling them won't work.

During this mission, there were more than 200 people in Agni Base, and more than 300 people in City B Base. No less than 100 people died when they encountered alienated beasts that night.

Including the people who were killed by alienated plants just now, the team now has a total of more than 300 people.

So many people have died, this is halfway there, and I don't know what kind of danger I will encounter if I change the road temporarily.

Everyone chattered, Shen Xun squatted down, holding a stick in his hand, and touched the alienated grass on the ground.

The instantaneously changing leaves of the alienated grass cut the stick into several pieces.

Shen Xun listened to the crowd's quarrel in silence. When entering this forest, the military had already decided to take this route.

It means that they have explored this route, and compared to other routes, this should be the safest.

Although there are too many alienated grasses, they can at least allow these people to enter the depths of the forest alive. After all, this forest is not just a deadly thing like alienated grasses.

Even in the periphery, there are many unknown dangers lurking.

In the end, the leaders of the city b base and Agni base discussed and decided to take this route.

Just don't use regular

The stick went to explore the way, using a long knife made of spar, the special material of the long knife is sharper than alienated grass.

But long knives are not so easy to refine. More than twenty long knives were distributed, and the team members walking in front held long knives in their hands.

When encountering alienated grass, insert the blade into the root and twist it hard. The alienated grass dies immediately, but the underground roots are still active.

Give it some time and it will surely germinate and grow again.

"Since you have this thing, why didn't you take it out earlier, if you took it out earlier, my husband wouldn't have to die."

The woman roared hysterically, unconsciously thinking of the tragedy of her husband before he died, if they had taken this thing out earlier.

My husband won't...he won't just die like this, without even a corpse.

Two medical staff stepped forward, comforted the woman, and helped her to move forward, one left and one right.

The team members who opened the way ahead also had limited physical strength. The team advanced for half an hour, but they only entered the forest a few hundred meters away.

The military and team members took turns to open the way, and everyone was tense and a little tired.

"Stay where you are," the man gave an order after seeing everyone's fatigue, and everyone stopped, standing or leaning to rest.

Looking at the big tree not far away, Shen Xun frowned, and moved away from that area. It was a big tree that needed more than a dozen people to embrace.

If you look closely, you will find its strangeness. Its trunk is made up of countless vines, and even the branches on the trunk are also extended vines.

It just stood there so quietly, but Shen Xun knew how powerful it was.

Sure enough, this route was chosen, at least with those

Everything is kept at a safe distance. "What is this..." The woman lifted her foot, looking at the mucus and white eggshells on the soles of her feet.

A member of the team walked up to the woman and looked at the place where the woman stepped on just now. There was a white broken eggshell with a puddle of black mucus inside.

This should be some animal's egg, it seems to be still in shape.

Pulling out the dagger to pick out the white eggshell in the mucus, a black thing slipped out, half of the body was trampled to pieces by the woman.

I couldn't see what it was, "Come quickly," the man shouted, and two soldiers came over, squatting down to check the things on the ground.

The two didn't see what it was, but soon many people around stepped on it and noticed something was wrong.

This place was probably used as a lair by some alienated animal, and then the team didn't rest and set off immediately.

Shen Xun walked behind, and when he saw this kind of white egg on the ground, Shen Xun raised his foot and stepped over it.

The survivors all stepped on it directly, bang bang bang, many eggs were crushed by everyone, and mucus was pulled everywhere.

At this moment, several supernatural beings took out two plastic bags and put them on the shoes.

Shen Xun also took out two plastic bags from his backpack and put them on the shoes. They must have their reasons for doing so.

After all, she has never encountered this thing in her previous life, so she should take precautions before it happens.

Soon the team walked out of this piece of grass, but everyone's soles and trousers were more or less stained with a lot of mucus.

Several supernatural beings took off the plastic bags on their feet and threw them into the woods. Shen Xun took out a dagger, cut open the two dead joints, and threw the bag out.

Survivors around were only a few people who had a cleanliness, and the team continued to move forward.